AIndex Agribusiness - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 472.54 USD with a daily change of 0.88%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 476.36 on 13th Jun gaining 360.55%.
The AIndex is in the stop zone towards the main cycle low at 4 o'clock from 22nd Jun but the buy position has already been closed, the current position matches the maximum probability of an upward move (3.7%) for the next 2 weeks.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Ingredion Incorporated on 27th Jun weighed 4.96% at 88.14, Australian Agricultural Company Ltd on 27th Jun weighed 4.96% at 2.38, OCI NV on 10th Jun weighed 5.06% at 31.96, Sudzucker AG on 7th Jun weighed 5.01% at 12.94 and the following were excluded: Corteva Inc on 24th Jun at 51.43, OCI NV on 24th Jun at 30.44, AGCO Corporation on 24th Jun at 98.4, Golden Agri-Resources Ltd on 24th Jun at 0.25.

The Aindex is 47.8% invested and the remaining 52.2% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1932 market days analysed
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:56

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile SA ADR BStock - Fertilizers & Agricultural ChemicalsUSDStock USA17.03.20226.37%289.44%92.583.70%2.54%3.70%2.54%72.9985.0026.84%8.19%1.50
Sudzucker AGStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...EURStock Germany07.06.20226.12%1275.14%14.911.91%1.22%1.91%1.22%12.9412.4515.22%16.51%1.40
Grupa Azoty SAStock - Fertilizers & Agricultural ChemicalsPLNStock Poland21.03.20225.55%210.00%45.684.05%-6.36%4.05%-6.36%42.0040.768.76%10.77%0.86
American Vanguard CorporationStock - Fertilizers & Agricultural ChemicalsUSDStock USA18.05.20225.11%232.94%22.110.87%3.90%0.87%3.90%23.1219.97-4.37%9.69%1.17
Ingredion IncorporatedStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Agricultural...USDStock USA27.06.20225.06%956.22%89.942.04%2.04%1.74%6.29%88.1483.792.04%6.84%1.50
Japfa LtdStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...SGDStock Singapore28.03.20224.95%831.62%0.600.84%6.19%0.84%6.19%0.660.52-8.41%13.87%1.87
Bayer AG NAStock - PharmaceuticalsEURStock Germany26.05.20224.91%3100.00%59.402.79%-6.25%2.79%-6.25%64.4856.61-7.88%4.70%1.16
Australian Agricultural Company LtdStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...AUDStock Australia27.06.20224.89%1233.56%2.35-1.26%-1.26%0.43%4.44%2.381.77-1.26%24.69%0.85
Sanderson Farms IncStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...USDStock USA30.03.20204.85%1266.99%217.211.21%4.27%1.21%4.27%118.03187.9284.03%13.48%0.61



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20222.45%0.30%1.27%8.01%0.19%-0.67%-6.17%                        
202122.86%4.00%4.85%3.46%3.35%0.79%-0.87%1.40%1.01%0.24%2.67%-2.09%2.19%
202043.50%1.30%-5.79%2.44%10.28%6.30%-1.26%5.78%2.08%0.66%-0.82%11.96%5.08%
201926.00%5.47%1.49%1.74%2.02%-1.55%1.23%1.73%1.72%-0.34%1.92%4.71%3.39%
201813.18%0.98%-1.61%-0.23%7.06%2.40%0.50%1.80%1.25%2.20%2.06%-1.03%-2.61%
201714.76%-0.11%-0.56%-1.02%3.18%3.77%-0.32%1.57%1.89%3.21%1.32%-1.77%2.90%
201637.62%-0.86%5.40%5.98%0.25%3.13%2.45%3.24%-1.07%3.18%4.50%4.34%2.12%
201517.66%0.43%4.33%0.53%1.12%4.00%-1.12%3.64%-4.54%1.70%4.62%4.01%-1.88%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20223.28%0.30%1.27%8.01%0.19%-0.67%-5.41%                        
202122.86%4.00%4.85%3.46%3.35%0.79%-0.87%1.40%1.01%0.24%2.67%-2.09%2.19%
202043.50%1.30%-5.79%2.44%10.28%6.30%-1.26%5.78%2.08%0.66%-0.82%11.96%5.08%
201926.00%5.47%1.49%1.74%2.02%-1.55%1.23%1.73%1.72%-0.34%1.92%4.71%3.39%
201813.18%0.98%-1.61%-0.23%7.06%2.40%0.50%1.80%1.25%2.20%2.06%-1.03%-2.61%
201714.76%-0.11%-0.56%-1.02%3.18%3.77%-0.32%1.57%1.89%3.21%1.32%-1.77%2.90%
201637.62%-0.86%5.40%5.98%0.25%3.13%2.45%3.24%-1.07%3.18%4.50%4.34%2.12%
201512.31%0.53%1.12%4.00%-1.12%3.64%-4.54%1.70%4.62%4.01%-1.88%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20220.83%                    0.76%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
13.06.2022Sold476.3591360.55%2659
03.03.2015Bought103.4324