AIndex Air Freight & Logistics - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 580.04 EUR with a daily change of 0.02%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 590.24 on 15th Jun gaining 158.39%.
The AIndex is reaching the main cycle low at 5 o'clock from 20th Jun, the current position matches the maximum probability of an decline (-0.37%) for the next 2 weeks.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: FedEx Corporation on 27th Jun weighed 9.97% at 246.94, Kerry Logistics Network Ltd on 26th May weighed 9.96% at 17.44, YUNDA Holding Co Ltd on 14th Apr weighed 9.98% at 17.36, ID Logistics Group SA on 17th Mar weighed 10.01% at 330 and the following were excluded: Hyundai Glovis on 23rd Jun at 177500, Deutsche Post AG on 13th Jun at 34.5, ID Logistics Group SA on 13th May at 266.5, PostNL NV on 10th May at 2.68.

The Aindex is 40.6% invested and the remaining 59.4% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1946 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 86.29%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:38

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
LogistaStock - Transportation: Air Freight & LogisticsEURStock Spain14.03.202210.64%1273.84%18.541.53%2.49%1.53%2.49%16.1114.4215.08%22.24%0.69
Kerry Logistics Network LtdStock - Transportation: Air Freight & LogisticsHKDStock Hong Kong26.05.202210.50%843.33%17.621.61%3.04%1.61%3.04%17.4414.551.03%17.42%0.79
YUNDA Holding Co LtdStock - Transportation: Air Freight & LogisticsCNYStock China14.04.20229.75%740.03%16.031.20%0.12%1.20%0.12%17.3613.27-7.66%17.20%2.05
FedEx CorporationStock - Transportation: Air Freight & LogisticsUSDStock USA27.06.20229.74%12100.00%240.47-2.62%-2.62%-1.14%4.60%246.94210.99-2.62%12.26%2.22



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.64%-2.61%-0.17%-0.35%-2.32%-0.61%-4.99%                        
202140.29%6.97%4.84%7.58%8.05%8.39%-2.28%-1.68%1.44%-4.77%1.01%2.76%3.08%
202069.01%1.09%-3.47%4.75%11.61%-2.04%9.86%11.15%11.17%1.38%1.75%4.52%3.33%
201922.21%4.77%1.80%0.35%2.31%-4.65%3.47%5.67%3.74%-1.18%1.42%2.62%0.33%
20181.08%5.14%-0.74%-1.93%1.16%3.71%-3.84%0.34%6.25%1.96%-8.85%0.71%-1.88%
201727.96%0.67%5.92%-1.90%0.49%1.25%4.69%-0.96%0.35%6.52%0.43%2.42%5.45%
201629.82%-9.22%1.56%7.87%0.28%4.39%26.82%-3.62%-0.40%2.20%1.37%1.72%-2.80%
201533.41%1.63%6.01%2.02%4.37%3.03%0.76%0.59%-3.08%1.00%5.98%8.65%-1.21%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.07%-2.61%-0.17%-0.35%-2.32%-0.61%-3.32%                        
202140.29%6.97%4.84%7.58%8.05%8.39%-2.28%-1.68%1.44%-4.77%1.01%2.76%3.08%
202069.01%1.09%-3.47%4.75%11.61%-2.04%9.86%11.15%11.17%1.38%1.75%4.52%3.33%
201919.84%2.75%1.80%0.35%2.31%-4.65%3.47%5.67%3.74%-1.18%1.42%2.62%0.33%
20184.40%5.14%-0.74%-1.93%1.16%3.71%-3.84%0.34%6.25%1.96%-6.97%
201727.96%0.67%5.92%-1.90%0.49%1.25%4.69%-0.96%0.35%6.52%0.43%2.42%5.45%
201633.19%-9.22%1.56%7.87%0.28%4.39%30.11%-3.62%-0.40%2.20%1.37%1.72%-2.80%
201526.17%1.90%2.02%4.37%3.03%0.76%0.59%-3.08%1.00%5.98%8.65%-1.21%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20221.57%                    1.67%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20183.32%                                    1.88%    1.88%
2017                                                    
20163.37%                    3.29%                        
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
15.06.2022Sold590.2363158.39%1253
09.01.2019Bought228.4265
11.10.2018Sold231.359939.16%835
28.06.2016Bought166.2556
21.06.2016Sold170.572161.32%487
20.02.2015Bought105.7372