AIndex Anti-Pandemic - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 2748.84 USD with a daily change of -0.57%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 2729.31 on 14th Jun losing -3.8%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 23rd Jun, the current position matches the maximum probability of an decline (-0.98%) for the next 2 weeks.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings on 23rd Jun weighed 9.96% at 234.45, B&M European Value Retail S.A on 23rd Jun weighed 9.96% at 369.8, Bavarian Nordic on 23rd Jun weighed 9.96% at 237.6, Embracer Group AB (publ) on 30th May weighed 10% at 87.21 and the following were excluded: Pharma Mar S.A on 15th Jun at 59.82, Stride Inc on 14th Jun at 33.91, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc on 27th Apr at 495.64, Tractor Supply Company on 25th Apr at 205.01.

The Aindex is 60.7% invested and the remaining 39.3% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1932 market days analysed, identified 5 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (552.66%) was higher than negative trades (-3.8%) at a ratio of 145.4 to 1 and the overall average change is 441.37%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:56

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
IntriCon CorporationStock - Health Care EquipmentUSDStock USA02.03.202210.95%1222.16%24.240.04%0.87%0.04%0.87%23.8019.961.85%17.67%2.02
B&M European Value Retail S.AStock - General Merchandise StoresGBXStock UK23.06.202210.38%691.70%387.300.49%4.73%0.49%3.61%369.80313.384.73%19.09%0.69
Laboratory Corporation of America HoldingsStock - Health Care ServicesUSDStock USA23.06.202210.20%893.00%241.31-0.52%2.93%-0.52%6.67%234.45195.652.93%18.92%0.93
CSSC Hong Kong Shipping Co LtdStock - Specialized FinanceHKDStock Hong Kong27.05.202210.18%1235.83%1.410.00%5.22%0.00%5.22%1.441.22-2.08%13.53%1.19
Embracer Group AB (publ)Stock - Interactive Home EntertainmentSEKStock Sweden30.05.20229.67%399.19%80.931.88%-0.63%1.88%-0.63%87.2177.53-7.20%4.20%2.09
Bavarian NordicStock - BiotechnologyDKKStock Denmark23.06.20229.34%1100.00%224.10-7.43%-5.68%-7.43%0.27%237.60190.02-5.68%15.21%1.59



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-12.04%-1.70%-3.33%0.15%-3.55%0.11%-4.27%                        
202165.13%9.55%2.96%8.42%13.59%-3.80%5.70%7.57%3.61%1.42%1.54%1.87%-0.02%
2020245.96%12.13%-1.79%2.58%15.61%20.05%31.02%2.43%15.41%6.46%5.53%10.81%14.44%
201953.67%9.77%4.07%2.24%7.23%-0.87%8.63%-0.99%3.32%-4.61%3.31%10.61%2.20%
201853.43%10.26%7.91%3.63%3.32%17.79%2.49%7.65%-2.97%-3.30%-1.10%3.73%-3.72%
201763.51%1.19%3.86%4.38%4.23%11.49%-0.28%2.76%12.53%2.46%2.20%6.08%0.14%
201614.61%-4.33%0.72%1.07%1.05%2.23%-2.45%4.75%-1.85%2.64%2.42%6.92%1.05%
201524.03%1.74%0.76%-0.29%3.55%1.77%2.74%2.86%1.25%0.01%3.77%5.24%-1.46%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-13.32%-1.70%-3.33%0.15%-3.55%-0.65%-4.95%                        
202165.13%9.55%2.96%8.42%13.59%-3.80%5.70%7.57%3.61%1.42%1.54%1.87%-0.02%
2020245.96%12.13%-1.79%2.58%15.61%20.05%31.02%2.43%15.41%6.46%5.53%10.81%14.44%
201953.67%9.77%4.07%2.24%7.23%-0.87%8.63%-0.99%3.32%-4.61%3.31%10.61%2.20%
201853.43%10.26%7.91%3.63%3.32%17.79%2.49%7.65%-2.97%-3.30%-1.10%3.73%-3.72%
201763.51%1.19%3.86%4.38%4.23%11.49%-0.28%2.76%12.53%2.46%2.20%6.08%0.14%
201614.09%-4.60%3.66%1.07%1.05%2.23%-4.27%3.54%-1.85%2.64%2.42%6.92%1.05%
201522.24%0.79%0.76%-0.85%3.60%1.77%2.74%2.86%1.25%0.01%3.77%5.24%-1.46%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016        2.94%                                        
2015                0.05%                                


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
14.06.2022Sold2729.3091-3.80%22
23.05.2022Bought2837.1636
11.05.2022Sold2815.62962190.53%2134
07.07.2016Bought122.9251
15.06.2016Sold119.2323.60%113
23.02.2016Bought115.0865
19.01.2016Sold118.111315.82%287
07.04.2015Bought101.9767
05.03.2015Sold101.45620.69%48
16.01.2015Bought100.7616