AIndex Anti-Pandemic - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 1994.47 USD with a daily change of 0.59%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1978 on 14th Jun losing -3.22%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 23rd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Rogers Communications Inc on 24th Jun weighed 4.96% at 63.14, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings on 23rd Jun weighed 4.97% at 234.45, B&M European Value Retail S.A on 23rd Jun weighed 4.97% at 369.8, Bavarian Nordic on 23rd Jun weighed 4.97% at 237.6 and the following were excluded: Raffles Medical Group Ltd on 23rd Jun at 1.1, Europris ASA on 17th Jun at 44, CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd on 17th Jun at 7.02, NaconSa on 17th Jun at 5.57.

The Aindex is 47.4% invested and the remaining 52.6% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (1908.95%) was higher than negative trades (-3.22%) at a ratio of 592.3 to 1 and the overall average change is 952.86%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:34

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Catalent IncStock - PharmaceuticalsUSDStock USA02.05.20226.25%983.41%109.610.00%8.74%0.00%8.74%89.4682.0722.52%25.13%1.21
Qiagen NVStock - Life Sciences Tools & ServicesUSDStock USA15.03.20225.36%857.90%46.634.02%7.10%4.02%7.10%45.8140.811.79%12.49%0.28
LNA Sante SAStock - Health Care FacilitiesEURStock France04.03.20225.33%638.98%34.151.49%-8.32%1.49%-8.32%34.0030.140.44%11.76%0.68
Kellogg CompanyStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...USDStock USA20.05.20225.22%192.80%70.722.02%4.51%2.02%4.51%68.3666.373.45%6.14%2.31
B&M European Value Retail S.AStock - General Merchandise StoresGBXStock UK23.06.20225.14%691.70%385.402.17%4.22%2.17%2.17%369.80313.384.22%18.69%0.69
Laboratory Corporation of America HoldingsStock - Health Care ServicesUSDStock USA23.06.20225.10%893.00%242.561.23%3.46%1.23%11.19%234.45195.653.46%19.34%0.93
West Pharmaceutical Services IncStock - Life Sciences Tools & ServicesUSDStock USA18.05.20225.09%785.83%301.180.76%6.54%0.76%6.54%301.31267.01-0.04%11.34%1.50
Bavarian NordicStock - BiotechnologyDKKStock Denmark23.06.20225.02%12100.00%242.101.09%1.89%1.09%13.61%237.60190.021.89%21.51%1.59
Rogers Communications IncStock - Wireless Telecommunication ServicesCADStock Canada24.06.20224.89%717.80%62.30-1.33%-1.33%1.19%6.86%63.1455.57-1.33%10.80%1.27



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-11.90%-4.14%-1.62%0.03%-4.72%0.61%-2.58%                        
202139.01%3.11%5.68%0.24%5.41%2.46%5.60%7.27%0.55%-4.74%1.62%5.36%1.44%
2020233.69%31.21%-4.08%0.75%25.66%18.47%20.96%11.21%11.58%-2.94%-2.42%14.12%8.95%
201938.85%15.14%2.17%2.84%5.07%0.81%3.92%0.55%-0.81%0.78%0.62%3.27%-0.18%
201849.05%4.27%2.22%2.37%3.90%13.86%1.47%6.54%2.68%0.60%2.66%2.44%-1.66%
201763.52%1.97%3.82%6.38%3.08%8.67%-0.26%-0.22%5.25%4.17%1.66%11.61%4.70%
201619.49%-1.87%-0.05%3.18%3.25%2.20%-0.98%4.33%1.61%4.15%-2.61%3.81%1.23%
201521.56%1.42%1.83%1.19%2.15%3.72%0.69%2.75%-2.36%-0.57%4.94%4.00%0.14%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-14.04%-4.14%-1.62%0.03%-4.72%-1.19%-3.22%                        
202139.01%3.11%5.68%0.24%5.41%2.46%5.60%7.27%0.55%-4.74%1.62%5.36%1.44%
2020233.69%31.21%-4.08%0.75%25.66%18.47%20.96%11.21%11.58%-2.94%-2.42%14.12%8.95%
201938.85%15.14%2.17%2.84%5.07%0.81%3.92%0.55%-0.81%0.78%0.62%3.27%-0.18%
201849.05%4.27%2.22%2.37%3.90%13.86%1.47%6.54%2.68%0.60%2.66%2.44%-1.66%
201763.52%1.97%3.82%6.38%3.08%8.67%-0.26%-0.22%5.25%4.17%1.66%11.61%4.70%
201619.49%-1.87%-0.05%3.18%3.25%2.20%-0.98%4.33%1.61%4.15%-2.61%3.81%1.23%
201520.58%0.60%1.83%1.19%2.15%3.72%0.69%2.75%-2.36%-0.57%4.94%4.00%0.14%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
14.06.2022Sold1977.9966-3.22%8
06.06.2022Bought2043.8662
10.05.2022Sold2010.78531908.95%2671
16.01.2015Bought100.0913