AIndex Australia - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 3079.2 AUD with a daily change of 0.56%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 3148.32 on 11th May gaining 196.93%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 20th Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is positive (6.42%), but would improve (9.31%) when the cycle reaches 7 o'clock.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Data#3 Ltd on 24th Jun weighed 5.01% at 4.75, Atlas Arteria on 21st Jun weighed 4.98% at 8.12, Australian Agricultural Company Ltd on 27th May weighed 4.96% at 2.11, Worley Ltd on 6th May weighed 5.08% at 14.21 and the following were excluded: Ramsay Health Care Ltd on 20th Jun at 70.95, Australian Agricultural Company Ltd on 20th Jun at 2.18, Karoon Gas Australia Ltd on 20th Jun at 1.58, Orica Ltd on 20th Jun at 15.06.

The Aindex is 53% invested and the remaining 47% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1893 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 344.36%
Updated at 27th Jun - 11:23:14

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Western Areas LtdStock - Metals & Mining: Diversified Metals &a...AUDStock Australia26.08.20216.23%1261.96%3.860.00%-0.26%0.00%-0.26%2.983.2329.53%16.21%1.34
Whitehaven Coal LtdStock - Coal & Consumable FuelsAUDStock Australia09.03.20226.03%1100.00%4.785.75%5.29%5.75%5.29%4.084.0917.16%14.49%0.85
Uniti Wireless LtdStock - Alternative CarriersAUDStock Australia24.03.20225.48%1288.85%4.930.41%0.20%0.41%0.20%4.784.303.14%12.71%2.27
Senex Energy LimitedStock - Oil & Gas Exploration & ProductionAUDStock Australia22.10.20215.44%1264.38%4.600.00%0.44%0.00%0.44%4.353.485.69%24.44%1.11
Worley LtdStock - Oil & Gas Equipment & ServicesAUDStock Australia06.05.20225.23%189.15%14.043.08%4.85%3.08%4.85%14.2112.27-1.20%12.59%1.25
Santos LtdStock - Oil & Gas Exploration & ProductionAUDStock Australia08.02.20225.13%3100.00%7.382.22%0.82%2.22%0.82%7.416.83-0.43%7.41%1.09
Data#3 LtdStock - IT Consulting & Other ServicesAUDStock Australia24.06.20225.07%824.80%4.84-1.02%1.89%-1.02%7.56%4.754.191.89%13.47%1.41
Atlas ArteriaStock - Transportation: Highways & RailtracksAUDStock Australia21.06.20224.95%1289.76%8.090.62%-0.37%0.62%-0.37%8.126.67-0.37%17.59%0.61
Australian Pharmaceutical Industries LimitedStock - Health Care DistributorsAUDStock Australia15.12.20214.71%239.61%1.530.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%1.711.40-10.53%8.64%0.37
West African Resources LtdStock - Metals & Mining: GoldAUDStock Australia19.04.20224.69%152.60%1.23-0.81%0.00%-0.81%0.00%1.401.06-12.14%13.54%0.99



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-5.89%-3.87%-0.69%4.80%-0.59%-1.30%-4.12%                        
202170.25%13.88%7.41%0.53%5.39%3.81%5.68%-1.58%13.23%2.11%1.55%3.25%0.35%
2020103.34%5.22%-4.73%4.19%15.80%9.94%-0.82%8.72%12.45%14.92%-1.56%8.68%2.58%
201975.30%6.55%8.94%4.26%12.26%11.73%5.53%2.31%0.03%5.35%0.50%2.84%-1.81%
201836.80%5.37%5.95%-0.42%2.22%9.58%1.57%-0.40%14.00%1.11%-5.63%-0.18%0.02%
201755.71%3.93%5.61%-1.21%-1.53%0.97%0.10%1.75%10.44%6.02%10.39%1.01%8.61%
201674.33%1.75%4.52%4.50%6.14%4.35%-0.74%21.56%11.07%6.10%-0.13%-1.25%0.99%
201544.79%3.43%5.88%1.77%1.96%2.11%-2.87%5.14%-0.44%2.11%8.56%1.95%8.62%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-3.78%-3.87%-0.69%4.80%-0.59%-3.24%                        
202170.25%13.88%7.41%0.53%5.39%3.81%5.68%-1.58%13.23%2.11%1.55%3.25%0.35%
2020119.63%5.22%-4.73%5.83%23.15%9.94%-0.82%8.72%12.45%14.92%-1.56%8.68%2.58%
201975.30%6.55%8.94%4.26%12.26%11.73%5.53%2.31%0.03%5.35%0.50%2.84%-1.81%
201836.80%5.37%5.95%-0.42%2.22%9.58%1.57%-0.40%14.00%1.11%-5.63%-0.18%0.02%
201755.71%3.93%5.61%-1.21%-1.53%0.97%0.10%1.75%10.44%6.02%10.39%1.01%8.61%
201674.33%1.75%4.52%4.50%6.14%4.35%-0.74%21.56%11.07%6.10%-0.13%-1.25%0.99%
201540.59%0.43%5.88%1.77%1.96%2.11%-2.87%5.14%-0.44%2.11%8.56%1.95%8.62%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20222.11%                    4.12%                        
2021                                                    
202016.29%        1.64%7.35%                                
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
11.05.2022Sold3148.3182196.93%748
23.04.2020Bought1060.3033
14.04.2020Sold1127.573421.21%27
18.03.2020Bought930.286
03.03.2020Sold944.8895814.95%1862
27.01.2015Bought103.2723