AIndex Biotechnology - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 2626.78 USD with a daily change of 0.33%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 2570.04 on 15th Jun losing -3.15%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 17th Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is uncertain (0.05%), but would improve (1.6%) when the cycle reaches 8 o'clock.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Chinook Therapeutics Inc on 21st Jun weighed 9.88% at 19.21, Alkermes Plc on 23rd May weighed 10.16% at 30.3, Genus PLC on 23rd May weighed 10.16% at 2712, Molecular Partners AG on 20th May weighed 9.93% at 7.69 and the following were excluded: Horizon Pharma PLC on 17th Jun at 80.02, Insmed Inc on 10th May at 18.55, NkartaInc on 10th May at 14.09, Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc on 27th Apr at 46.58.

The Aindex is 53.2% invested and the remaining 46.8% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1946 market days analysed, identified 5 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (766.05%) was higher than negative trades (-3.79%) at a ratio of 202 to 1 and the overall average change is 458.11%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:39

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
argenx NV ADRStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA02.02.202215.66%1279.85%373.472.50%6.72%2.50%6.72%280.07319.8033.35%14.37%2.48
Chinook Therapeutics IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA21.06.20229.59%1237.39%18.723.71%-2.55%3.71%0.38%19.2114.58-2.55%22.10%0.07
Genus PLCStock - BiotechnologyGBXStock UK23.05.20229.50%654.07%2532.001.12%2.26%1.12%2.26%2712.002135.11-6.64%15.68%1.01
Molecular Partners AGStock - BiotechnologyCHFStock Switzerland20.05.20229.33%659.48%7.100.00%-5.96%0.00%-5.96%7.694.58-7.67%35.53%3.51
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA17.05.20229.08%732.29%18.59-5.20%1.64%-5.20%1.64%20.7215.71-10.28%15.49%2.17



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-21.56%-8.29%-1.80%-0.64%-8.78%-5.14%1.31%                        
202153.26%6.97%-0.82%9.15%2.38%-0.03%13.35%-6.52%11.65%7.99%-0.06%2.21%-0.91%
2020267.68%2.45%9.32%3.66%15.81%13.42%23.14%4.47%5.72%14.89%4.78%25.72%17.13%
201934.86%6.37%13.95%2.73%-2.06%-5.66%7.58%-4.20%-5.57%2.93%1.67%4.66%9.98%
201866.25%25.97%6.58%-0.51%-1.67%1.71%7.98%-0.21%23.62%1.38%-6.90%0.85%-1.85%
2017125.02%6.93%9.77%17.86%5.01%12.22%6.02%0.56%3.26%14.75%1.64%6.11%1.31%
20164.29%-4.18%4.32%3.20%3.43%-1.85%-4.36%6.43%-6.38%7.96%-8.21%3.38%2.01%
201512.94%2.40%-0.71%2.58%-1.26%10.98%4.31%5.93%-2.79%-0.67%3.18%-8.66%-1.72%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-20.83%-8.29%-1.80%-0.64%-4.41%-4.43%-3.15%                        
202153.26%6.97%-0.82%9.15%2.38%-0.03%13.35%-6.52%11.65%7.99%-0.06%2.21%-0.91%
2020267.68%2.45%9.32%3.66%15.81%13.42%23.14%4.47%5.72%14.89%4.78%25.72%17.13%
201934.86%6.37%13.95%2.73%-2.06%-5.66%7.58%-4.20%-5.57%2.93%1.67%4.66%9.98%
201866.25%25.97%6.58%-0.51%-1.67%1.71%7.98%-0.21%23.62%1.38%-6.90%0.85%-1.85%
2017125.02%6.93%9.77%17.86%5.01%12.22%6.02%0.56%3.26%14.75%1.64%6.11%1.31%
20164.29%4.70%3.20%3.43%-1.85%-4.36%6.43%-4.78%1.35%-8.21%3.38%2.01%
20156.35%-1.49%-1.26%10.98%4.31%5.93%-2.79%-0.67%3.18%-8.66%-2.00%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20220.73%            4.37%0.71%                            
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016    4.18%0.38%                    1.60%                
2015        0.71%                                        


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
15.06.2022Sold2570.0442-3.15%7
08.06.2022Bought2653.7475
11.05.2022Sold2629.9471-4.43%6
05.05.2022Bought2751.8369
18.04.2022Sold2864.22362285.47%2030
26.09.2016Bought120.0694
16.08.2016Sold114.63336.31%179
19.02.2016Bought107.827
10.12.2015Sold112.60856.35%268
17.03.2015Bought105.8807