AIndex Biotechnology - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 1488.08 USD with a daily change of -1.16%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1577.99 on 22nd Apr gaining 777.34%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 27th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Ideaya Biosciences Inc on 23rd Jun weighed 4.91% at 13.19, Bavarian Nordic on 23rd Jun weighed 4.91% at 237.6, Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc on 23rd Jun weighed 4.91% at 30.61, Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc on 22nd Jun weighed 5% at 8.2 and the following were excluded: Avacta Group PLC on 17th Jun at 103.45, Moderna Inc on 14th Jun at 117.26, Gilead Sciences Inc on 14th Jun at 58.37, Alkermes Plc on 13th Jun at 26.82.

The Aindex is 51.9% invested and the remaining 48.1% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1946 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 425.82%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:40

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
argenx NV ADRStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA02.02.20227.60%1279.85%373.472.50%6.72%2.50%6.72%280.07319.8033.35%14.37%2.48
Syndax Pharmaceuticals IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA26.05.20226.28%1035.85%18.71-2.20%11.10%-2.20%11.10%14.6812.5527.45%32.94%2.64
Ideaya Biosciences IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA23.06.20225.11%1226.02%13.61-1.95%3.18%-1.95%10.02%13.1911.713.18%13.99%4.40
Xenon Pharmaceuticals IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA23.06.20225.09%144.45%31.461.48%2.78%1.48%3.22%30.6126.032.78%17.28%1.25
Turning Point Therapeutics IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA07.06.20225.01%1284.79%75.270.13%1.09%0.13%1.09%74.5856.480.93%24.97%1.42
Recursion Pharmaceuticals IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA22.06.20224.97%233.28%8.25-8.23%0.61%-8.23%8.27%8.207.600.61%7.93%2.10
Bavarian NordicStock - BiotechnologyDKKStock Denmark23.06.20224.67%1100.00%224.10-7.43%-5.68%-7.43%0.27%237.60190.02-5.68%15.21%1.59
Molecular Partners AGStock - BiotechnologyCHFStock Switzerland20.05.20224.63%659.48%7.100.00%-5.96%0.00%-5.96%7.694.58-7.67%35.53%3.51
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA17.05.20224.49%732.29%18.59-5.20%1.64%-5.20%1.64%20.7215.71-10.28%15.49%2.17
Editas Medicine IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA24.03.20224.00%749.20%13.04-3.19%15.50%-3.19%15.50%18.434.56-29.25%65.04%1.66



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-14.61%-2.69%-1.63%0.96%-8.52%-3.57%0.16%                        
202161.29%7.74%3.85%1.69%11.24%3.49%3.52%-2.16%9.79%6.03%3.36%1.10%-0.06%
2020134.12%-0.66%2.34%3.77%14.22%16.32%7.21%-1.83%23.41%2.88%0.93%11.94%10.65%
201967.31%7.22%8.23%5.45%-3.67%0.70%6.69%1.36%-3.35%-1.48%6.37%7.47%19.74%
201826.00%9.32%-1.24%-1.52%-0.08%5.88%9.50%1.95%4.30%-2.12%-5.20%1.78%1.86%
201751.66%1.62%9.25%2.76%4.88%4.68%2.22%0.44%2.48%7.97%2.37%4.25%-0.13%
201616.63%-3.31%1.24%0.83%2.30%1.87%-0.85%7.55%3.35%1.27%-3.04%3.09%1.63%
201523.76%2.94%1.10%3.51%2.26%5.95%2.60%7.39%-4.01%-0.61%1.01%0.32%-0.45%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.45%-2.69%-1.63%0.96%-6.31%                        
202161.29%7.74%3.85%1.69%11.24%3.49%3.52%-2.16%9.79%6.03%3.36%1.10%-0.06%
2020134.12%-0.66%2.34%3.77%14.22%16.32%7.21%-1.83%23.41%2.88%0.93%11.94%10.65%
201967.31%7.22%8.23%5.45%-3.67%0.70%6.69%1.36%-3.35%-1.48%6.37%7.47%19.74%
201826.00%9.32%-1.24%-1.52%-0.08%5.88%9.50%1.95%4.30%-2.12%-5.20%1.78%1.86%
201750.61%1.62%9.25%2.76%4.88%3.96%2.22%0.44%2.48%7.97%2.37%4.25%-0.13%
201616.63%-3.31%1.24%0.83%2.30%1.87%-0.85%7.55%3.35%1.27%-3.04%3.09%1.63%
201520.78%0.45%1.10%3.51%2.26%5.95%2.60%7.39%-4.01%-0.61%1.01%0.32%-0.45%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20225.16%            2.21%3.57%                            
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
22.04.2022Sold1577.9925777.34%1807
11.05.2017Bought179.8602
03.05.2017Sold178.615974.31%835
19.01.2015Bought102.4734