AIndex Construction Materials - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 395.62 EUR with a daily change of -0.17%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 401.1 on 13th Jun losing -3.82%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 31st May.

Cementir Holding N.V exits (-4.98%) from the Aindex on the next trading day.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: China Jushi Co Ltd on 21st Jun weighed 4.99% at 16.9, Forterra PLC on 26th May weighed 4.97% at 270, Martin Marietta Materials Inc on 25th May weighed 4.98% at 323.22, H+H International A/S on 19th May weighed 5.03% at 161 and the following were excluded: Crh Plc on 23rd Jun at 32.25, Imerys SA on 20th Jun at 31, Martin Marietta Materials Inc on 17th Jun at 301.91, Marshalls PLC on 14th Jun at 508.

The Aindex is 35.5% invested and the remaining 64.5% is in cash. With the next trading day the investments will decrease to 30.5%.

The AI system, in the 1946 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (112.26%) was higher than negative trades (-3.82%) at a ratio of 29.4 to 1 and the overall average change is 73.56%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:42

TAGS:



Holdings OUT
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Cementir Holding N.VStock - Construction MaterialsEURStock Italy18.03.20224.98%640.57%6.14-2.38%-5.39%-2.38%-5.39%6.976.15-11.96%2.15%0.52


Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Holcim AGStock - Construction MaterialsCHFStock Switzerland11.03.20225.46%7100.00%42.81-2.08%-2.86%-2.08%-2.86%43.6438.68-1.90%9.65%0.45
Vicat S.AStock - Construction MaterialsEURStock France21.03.20225.17%654.55%27.550.36%0.36%0.36%0.36%30.1021.79-8.48%20.90%1.55
Forterra PLCStock - Construction MaterialsGBXStock UK26.05.20225.16%240.41%265.50-1.67%2.91%-1.67%2.91%270.00249.81-1.67%5.91%2.20
China Jushi Co LtdStock - Construction MaterialsCNYStock China21.06.20225.09%1257.44%17.121.36%1.30%1.36%1.24%16.9016.141.30%5.75%2.86
Buzzi UnicemStock - Construction MaterialsEURStock Italy17.03.20225.04%680.55%16.10-0.12%-5.96%-0.12%-5.96%17.9214.47-10.13%10.13%0.52
H+H International A/SStock - Construction MaterialsDKKStock Denmark19.05.20224.60%666.48%140.801.59%1.00%1.59%1.00%161.00130.79-12.55%7.11%0.70



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-18.89%-4.07%-4.01%-2.59%-0.87%-3.46%-5.52%                        
202130.96%5.19%4.66%7.08%3.22%3.26%-1.69%3.36%1.97%-4.96%2.86%-0.67%3.58%
202042.54%-3.27%-4.24%3.25%12.47%2.42%3.93%7.37%3.00%1.36%-1.26%8.13%4.01%
201940.71%4.34%4.91%2.21%4.08%-2.18%5.01%-1.15%-0.58%5.55%2.09%5.29%5.51%
2018-2.70%3.34%-2.18%0.99%4.34%0.73%-2.98%-0.15%4.37%-1.68%-4.94%-0.35%-3.69%
201726.72%-0.32%1.53%4.88%3.59%0.76%1.02%2.45%-0.58%4.56%4.50%-2.09%3.91%
201612.20%-4.19%3.50%5.45%1.54%3.19%-7.89%4.37%1.54%-1.78%0.06%3.21%3.43%
201534.71%2.71%10.04%6.26%-0.73%5.79%-3.99%5.52%-1.83%-3.24%3.19%6.02%1.45%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-13.50%-4.07%-4.01%-2.59%0.26%-3.82%                        
202130.96%5.19%4.66%7.08%3.22%3.26%-1.69%3.36%1.97%-4.96%2.86%-0.67%3.58%
202042.54%-3.27%-4.24%3.25%12.47%2.42%3.93%7.37%3.00%1.36%-1.26%8.13%4.01%
201940.71%4.34%4.91%2.21%4.08%-2.18%5.01%-1.15%-0.58%5.55%2.09%5.29%5.51%
20180.31%3.34%-2.18%0.99%4.34%0.73%-2.98%-0.15%4.37%-1.68%-4.94%-1.05%-0.01%
201726.72%-0.32%1.53%4.88%3.59%0.76%1.02%2.45%-0.58%4.56%4.50%-2.09%3.91%
201612.20%-4.19%3.50%5.45%1.54%3.19%-7.89%4.37%1.54%-1.78%0.06%3.21%3.43%
201532.01%0.65%10.04%6.26%-0.73%5.79%-3.99%5.52%-1.83%-3.24%3.19%6.02%1.45%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20225.39%            1.13%3.46%1.70%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20183.01%                                            3.68%
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
13.06.2022Sold401.0975-3.82%12
01.06.2022Bought417.0403
01.04.2022Sold438.6994136.21%1201
17.12.2018Bought185.7274
21.11.2018Sold191.476688.31%1394
27.01.2015Bought101.6814