AIndex Consumer Finance - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 1008.2 USD with a daily change of 0.21%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1066.08 on 10th Jun gaining 956.97%.
The AIndex is reaching the main cycle low at 5 o'clock from 23rd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Eclipx Group Ltd on 24th Jun weighed 9.99% at 2.28, American Express Company on 23rd Jun weighed 9.99% at 144.52, Lufax Holding Ltd on 22nd Jun weighed 10.05% at 6.25, American Express Company on 1st Jun weighed 9.95% at 168.7 and the following were excluded: Resurs Holding AB on 23rd Jun at 23.43, Provident Financial PLC on 21st Jun at 207, Eclipx Group Ltd on 16th Jun at 2.22, Money3 Corp Ltd on 15th Jun at 1.95.

The Aindex is 30.2% invested and the remaining 69.8% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1931 market days analysed
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:20

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Lufax Holding LtdStock - Consumer FinanceUSDStock USA22.06.202210.18%266.06%6.340.32%1.44%0.32%4.11%6.255.981.44%5.68%2.76
American Express CompanyStock - Consumer FinanceUSDStock USA23.06.202210.10%7100.00%146.153.18%1.13%3.18%6.29%144.52133.151.13%8.90%1.17
Eclipx Group LtdStock - Consumer FinanceAUDStock Australia24.06.20229.87%745.95%2.25-1.32%-1.32%5.63%2.74%2.282.07-1.32%8.01%1.05



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-20.12%-4.24%2.47%-4.33%-1.38%-4.85%-9.33%                        
2021100.74%-2.25%33.49%13.28%2.83%2.47%-1.91%7.03%12.19%1.64%8.17%-1.78%1.34%
2020118.71%1.72%-5.59%-0.21%24.90%10.62%1.26%5.29%13.63%-0.10%2.63%11.91%18.82%
201941.33%7.80%6.58%2.99%12.64%-4.08%-0.33%0.91%1.32%8.41%-3.70%1.47%2.41%
20188.10%7.36%-4.45%-3.23%1.71%0.43%-1.04%6.62%9.72%0.77%-8.17%1.04%-1.52%
201728.83%5.68%-0.10%0.67%4.39%-3.04%3.49%1.19%0.84%2.27%3.22%0.92%6.47%
201617.05%-2.66%2.12%0.10%3.47%-0.46%-3.75%0.07%5.83%2.12%0.31%5.89%3.31%
201525.95%-0.19%4.29%2.92%4.94%-0.45%3.90%2.53%2.48%-1.03%2.95%2.09%-0.90%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-15.53%-4.24%2.47%-4.33%-1.38%-4.85%-4.12%                        
2021100.74%-2.25%33.49%13.28%2.83%2.47%-1.91%7.03%12.19%1.64%8.17%-1.78%1.34%
2020118.71%1.72%-5.59%-0.21%24.90%10.62%1.26%5.29%13.63%-0.10%2.63%11.91%18.82%
201941.33%7.80%6.58%2.99%12.64%-4.08%-0.33%0.91%1.32%8.41%-3.70%1.47%2.41%
20188.10%7.36%-4.45%-3.23%1.71%0.43%-1.04%6.62%9.72%0.77%-8.17%1.04%-1.52%
201728.83%5.68%-0.10%0.67%4.39%-3.04%3.49%1.19%0.84%2.27%3.22%0.92%6.47%
201617.05%-2.66%2.12%0.10%3.47%-0.46%-3.75%0.07%5.83%2.12%0.31%5.89%3.31%
201523.71%2.23%2.92%4.94%-0.45%3.90%2.53%2.48%-1.03%2.95%2.09%-0.90%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20224.59%                    5.21%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015    0.19%                                            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.06.2022Sold1066.0768956.97%2676
11.02.2015Bought100.8615