Notice: session_start() [function.session-start.php]: ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/cache/php-sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/uvebives/www/aindexes.com/wp-content/themes/generatepress-child/functions.php on line 13
AIndex Containers & Packaging - L10 | Instrument - AIndexes.com

AIndex Containers & Packaging - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 359.85 USD with a daily change of -0.08%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 379.81 on 10th May losing -2.77%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 10th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Sonoco Products Company on 1st Jun weighed 10.05% at 58.55, International Paper on 31st May weighed 10.1% at 48.68, BillerudKorsnas AB on 23rd Mar weighed 10.12% at 130.78, Smurfit Kappa Group PLC on 22nd Mar weighed 9.97% at 42.11 and the following were excluded: Smurfit Kappa Group PLC on 24th Jun at 32.08, International Paper on 22nd Jun at 41.17, Sonoco Products Company on 17th Jun at 51.81, BillerudKorsnas AB on 15th Jun at 111.65.

The Aindex is 26.4% invested and the remaining 73.6% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1932 market days analysed, identified 9 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (20.54%) was higher than negative trades (-2.77%) at a ratio of 7.4 to 1 and the overall average change is 17.95%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:42

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
O-I Glass IncStock - Metal & Glass ContainersUSDStock USA16.12.202114.80%345.69%14.93-0.33%2.75%-0.33%2.75%11.6713.2427.93%11.34%1.01
Orora LtdStock - Metal & Glass ContainersAUDStock Australia23.02.202211.64%269.52%3.68-0.27%1.10%-0.27%1.10%3.613.401.91%7.71%0.65



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-14.47%-0.58%-2.33%-3.63%1.01%-1.97%-7.69%                        
20218.76%-2.43%5.23%4.02%6.76%-1.13%0.82%1.02%1.17%-7.26%-0.22%-0.25%1.44%
202042.13%-3.87%-3.20%6.48%10.79%6.26%0.66%8.87%1.56%5.14%-4.14%5.75%2.72%
201933.35%5.52%-0.04%2.38%3.88%-1.03%2.70%-0.74%3.72%1.05%2.43%3.18%6.39%
20180.19%2.18%2.20%1.64%0.27%0.26%-0.89%1.80%-0.72%-0.82%-2.64%1.30%-4.17%
201726.02%6.16%1.92%0.17%5.98%4.45%3.40%-2.63%-0.76%4.09%0.05%1.28%-0.35%
201616.33%-3.89%2.07%8.44%-0.65%2.39%-3.40%3.51%2.75%1.32%-2.09%3.69%1.72%
201539.05%3.41%5.53%3.03%0.48%4.07%-3.56%8.34%-3.29%-2.08%8.37%7.47%2.62%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-2.77%0.78%1.01%-4.49%                        
202113.53%-2.43%5.23%4.02%6.76%-1.13%0.82%1.02%1.17%-2.27%
202043.26%-3.07%2.51%10.79%6.26%0.66%8.87%1.56%5.14%0.63%1.24%2.72%
201929.95%5.52%-0.04%2.38%3.88%-1.79%0.86%-0.74%3.72%1.05%2.43%3.18%6.39%
20181.70%2.18%2.20%1.64%0.27%0.26%-0.89%1.80%-0.72%-0.82%-4.06%
201726.05%6.16%1.92%0.17%5.98%4.45%3.40%-1.01%1.63%0.05%1.28%-0.35%
201620.35%-3.89%2.07%8.44%-0.65%2.39%-0.06%3.51%2.75%1.32%-2.09%3.69%1.72%
201530.59%0.55%5.53%3.03%0.48%4.07%-2.94%3.97%-3.29%-2.08%8.37%7.47%2.62%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202211.70%0.58%2.33%4.41%        7.69%                        
20214.77%                                4.99%0.22%0.25%    
20201.13%0.80%3.20%                            4.77%        
2019                                                    
20181.51%                                            4.17%
20170.03%                        1.62%0.76%                
20164.02%                    3.34%                        
2015                        0.62%                        


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold379.811-2.77%57
14.03.2022Bought390.648
14.09.2021Sold439.155718.06%306
12.11.2020Bought371.9738
23.10.2020Sold373.852342.12%210
27.03.2020Bought263.0487
27.01.2020Sold263.806514.34%228
13.06.2019Bought230.7146
30.05.2019Sold224.836510.16%150
31.12.2018Bought204.0957
24.10.2018Sold207.18394.38%406
13.09.2017Bought198.4957
25.07.2017Sold198.54340.41%392
28.06.2016Bought141.4062
14.06.2016Sold146.29123.90%336
14.07.2015Bought118.0764
16.06.2015Sold114.048410.95%145
22.01.2015Bought102.7902