AIndex Digital Infrastructure & 5G - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 1313.28 USD with a daily change of 1.2%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 1464.55 on 18th Nov 2021 and now loses -10.33%, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 1288.85 is 1.86% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.1 standard deviations (19.03%).
The AIndex is in the middle of its descent from the main cycle high at 3 o'clock from 24th Jun. Even if the probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is positive (2.67%), the buy position could still be closed.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: SBA Communications Corp on 23rd Jun weighed 10.01% at 314.39, Qualcomm Incorporated on 23rd Jun weighed 10.01% at 122.75, Western Digital Corporation on 5th May weighed 10.19% at 61.73, Booking Holdings Inc on 21st Mar weighed 9.99% at 2204.5 and the following were excluded: Flex Ltd on 17th Jun at 14.34, Crown Castle International Corp on 15th Jun at 160.35, Western Digital Corporation on 14th Jun at 50.62, Crowdstrike Holdings Inc on 10th May at 150.67.

The Aindex is 54.2% invested and the remaining 45.8% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 5 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. The average change in positive trades (441.43%) was higher than negative trades (-6.42%) at a ratio of 68.8 to 1 and the overall average change is 262.29%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:39

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Switch IncStock - Internet Services & InfrastructureUSDStock USA01.03.202213.99%1285.19%33.490.45%1.64%0.45%1.64%26.1130.0628.27%10.24%1.82
Activision Blizzard IncStock - Interactive Home EntertainmentUSDStock USA01.03.202210.48%12100.00%77.941.90%5.42%1.90%5.42%81.1471.03-3.94%8.87%2.31
SBA Communications CorpStock - Specialized REITsUSDStock USA23.06.202210.29%994.08%327.730.58%4.24%0.58%12.67%314.39282.744.24%13.73%2.06
Qualcomm IncorporatedStock - SemiconductorsUSDStock USA23.06.202210.06%6100.00%125.104.17%1.91%4.17%3.54%122.75103.851.91%16.98%0.93
Booking Holdings IncStock - Hotels, Resorts & Cruise LinesUSDStock USA21.03.20229.40%7100.00%1931.055.23%4.59%5.23%4.59%2204.501728.99-12.40%10.46%1.66



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.95%-0.42%-2.42%2.51%-4.32%-0.49%-6.10%                        
202129.08%0.41%1.98%-3.17%5.86%2.42%4.23%0.89%2.21%-2.84%5.97%4.79%3.54%
2020131.73%3.79%-5.54%2.30%16.07%18.00%6.70%14.59%4.70%-3.21%-1.25%24.17%11.05%
201945.95%11.04%4.83%1.48%6.13%0.94%5.98%5.91%1.08%-3.07%-0.21%4.17%0.88%
201833.27%8.85%-2.34%1.53%2.26%11.73%1.27%-1.62%9.29%1.83%-5.39%3.78%-0.73%
201784.06%11.65%8.81%5.35%1.41%11.68%-0.18%4.79%0.88%1.47%10.84%6.46%0.51%
201620.67%-4.37%-1.18%7.37%2.37%4.50%2.78%4.46%4.09%5.78%-3.39%-0.71%-1.95%
201514.88%-1.07%5.32%0.55%-0.78%4.85%-2.23%0.98%-2.92%1.07%6.16%2.38%0.12%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.95%-0.42%-2.42%2.51%-4.32%-0.49%-6.10%                        
202132.58%0.41%1.98%-3.17%5.86%2.42%4.23%0.89%2.21%-2.84%5.97%7.63%3.54%
2020131.73%3.79%-5.54%2.30%16.07%18.00%6.70%14.59%4.70%-3.21%-1.25%24.17%11.05%
201945.95%11.04%4.83%1.48%6.13%0.94%5.98%5.91%1.08%-3.07%-0.21%4.17%0.88%
201833.27%8.85%-2.34%1.53%2.26%11.73%1.27%-1.62%9.29%1.83%-5.39%3.78%-0.73%
201784.06%11.65%8.81%5.35%1.41%11.68%-0.18%4.79%0.88%1.47%10.84%6.46%0.51%
201621.39%-6.41%1.57%7.37%2.37%4.50%2.78%4.46%4.09%5.78%-3.39%-0.71%-1.95%
201512.25%-2.51%3.84%0.55%-0.78%4.85%-2.23%-1.90%1.58%6.16%2.38%0.12%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
20213.50%                                        2.84%    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
20160.72%    2.75%                                        
2015                                2.92%0.51%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
18.11.2021Bought1464.5461
04.11.2021Sold1504.26381316.67%2087
17.02.2016Bought106.1832
18.01.2016Sold106.81173.45%138
02.09.2015Bought103.2456
09.07.2015Sold103.82354.16%150
09.02.2015Bought99.6748
29.01.2015Sold99.591-2.51%6
23.01.2015Bought102.1561