AIndex Electrical Equipment - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 2216.03 USD with a daily change of 0.95%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 2477.47 on 22nd Apr gaining 2343.83%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 22nd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Energy Focu on 14th Jun weighed 5.04% at 2.51, ChargePoint Holdings Inc on 7th Jun weighed 4.96% at 14.69, Schneider Electric SE on 19th May weighed 5.01% at 124.8, Alfen Beheer BV on 19th May weighed 5.01% at 93.2 and the following were excluded: TKH Group NV on 23rd Jun at 37.4, Huber+suhner AG on 14th Jun at 77.1, ChargePoint Holdings Inc on 14th Jun at 12.3, ChargePoint Holdings Inc on 12th May at 8.77.

The Aindex is 46% invested and the remaining 54% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1945 market days analysed
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:22

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
SGL Carbon SEStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentEURStock Germany25.04.20226.70%660.79%6.29-0.63%-5.63%-0.63%-5.63%5.240.0019.94%100.00%1.48
Carlo Gavazzi Holding AGStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentCHFStock Switzerland21.04.20225.65%129.07%287.000.35%1.06%0.35%1.06%293.00261.82-2.05%8.77%1.54
Nel ASAStock - Heavy Electrical EquipmentNOKStock Norway30.09.20215.33%780.49%13.225.00%5.34%5.00%5.34%13.758.80-3.85%33.46%0.53
Alfen Beheer BVStock - Heavy Electrical EquipmentEURStock Netherlands19.05.20225.15%280.64%91.421.74%4.08%1.74%4.08%93.2083.87-1.91%8.26%4.08
Mersen SAStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentEURStock France17.03.20225.05%746.91%29.852.58%-1.00%2.58%-1.00%34.6028.28-13.73%5.25%2.03
NARI Technology Co LtdStock - Heavy Electrical EquipmentCNYStock China06.05.20225.00%772.80%28.361.39%4.86%1.39%4.86%30.6621.62-7.50%23.77%1.98
Schneider Electric SEStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentEURStock France19.05.20224.91%6100.00%116.744.23%0.83%4.23%0.83%124.8094.68-6.46%18.89%0.99
Powercell SwedenStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentSEKStock Sweden06.05.20224.81%768.92%132.15-6.81%8.86%-6.81%8.86%148.50117.53-11.01%11.07%3.04
Energy FocuStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentUSDStock USA14.06.20223.39%835.56%1.657.14%-10.33%7.14%-10.33%2.510.51-34.26%69.12%1.75



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-20.18%-6.59%1.70%-0.46%-8.18%-1.60%-6.57%                        
202162.83%21.56%-2.83%3.00%1.39%1.34%10.52%2.03%-0.10%2.30%6.19%5.48%0.91%
2020259.06%6.04%6.78%3.66%9.50%17.56%18.80%15.21%18.11%0.88%0.19%28.90%12.83%
201943.65%6.56%3.31%6.28%1.57%-1.10%3.14%-1.63%-4.87%4.47%5.63%11.34%3.06%
201812.92%2.42%-1.52%7.16%-1.93%3.66%-1.40%4.91%-0.63%0.08%-3.19%4.23%-1.00%
201766.90%12.76%2.61%2.26%6.64%-1.88%2.06%2.32%0.11%12.99%6.47%1.65%5.45%
201611.41%-3.63%0.02%5.27%1.07%-0.91%-2.23%6.00%2.16%1.34%-1.95%4.11%0.09%
201558.53%3.42%3.04%4.93%5.04%1.31%-0.43%-0.28%7.30%-2.23%14.62%8.57%2.78%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.76%-6.59%1.70%-0.46%-5.63%                        
202162.83%21.56%-2.83%3.00%1.39%1.34%10.52%2.03%-0.10%2.30%6.19%5.48%0.91%
2020259.06%6.04%6.78%3.66%9.50%17.56%18.80%15.21%18.11%0.88%0.19%28.90%12.83%
201943.65%6.56%3.31%6.28%1.57%-1.10%3.14%-1.63%-4.87%4.47%5.63%11.34%3.06%
201812.92%2.42%-1.52%7.16%-1.93%3.66%-1.40%4.91%-0.63%0.08%-3.19%4.23%-1.00%
201766.90%12.76%2.61%2.26%6.64%-1.88%2.06%2.32%0.11%12.99%6.47%1.65%5.45%
201611.41%-3.63%0.02%5.27%1.07%-0.91%-2.23%6.00%2.16%1.34%-1.95%4.11%0.09%
201555.30%1.31%3.04%4.93%5.04%1.31%-0.43%-0.28%7.30%-2.23%14.62%8.57%2.78%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20229.42%            2.55%1.60%6.57%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
22.04.2022Sold2477.47392343.83%2647
22.01.2015Bought101.3766