AIndex FinTech - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 2044.45 USD with a daily change of 1.21%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 2060.08 on 10th May gaining 2.16%.
The AIndex is reaching the main cycle low at 5 o'clock from 21st Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Lufax Holding Ltd on 22nd Jun weighed 10.07% at 6.25, SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc on 18th May weighed 10.14% at 60.57, HDFC Bank Limited ADR on 21st Mar weighed 10.02% at 62.66, SAP SE on 17th Mar weighed 9.87% at 102.1 and the following were excluded: Bunge Limited on 23rd Jun at 92.46, SAP SE on 14th Jun at 88.61, Block Inc on 10th May at 87.29, Blucora Inc on 10th May at 15.98.

The Aindex is 41.5% invested and the remaining 58.5% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 967.5%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:37

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Visa Inc Class AStock - Data Processing & Outsourced ServicesUSDStock USA15.12.202110.82%8100.00%205.514.51%8.71%4.51%8.71%209.40178.89-1.86%12.95%0.36
HDFC Bank Limited ADRStock - Diversified BanksUSDStock USA21.03.202210.39%883.70%57.812.19%12.71%2.19%12.71%62.6645.57-7.74%21.17%0.77
SS&C Technologies Holdings IncStock - Application SoftwareUSDStock USA18.05.202210.26%779.15%60.664.89%9.85%4.89%9.85%60.5752.750.15%13.05%1.28
Lufax Holding LtdStock - Consumer FinanceUSDStock USA22.06.202210.04%266.06%6.340.32%1.44%0.32%4.11%6.255.981.44%5.68%2.76



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-11.36%-0.87%-0.64%1.25%-4.76%-2.66%-4.13%                        
202146.34%3.42%8.77%-2.51%4.44%-3.16%4.42%4.41%6.83%-0.95%12.07%-2.05%4.20%
2020188.36%5.49%4.04%5.08%18.84%28.57%6.57%8.67%9.02%4.38%-3.08%17.66%8.88%
201945.81%9.76%7.76%4.99%1.90%-6.06%6.06%2.17%-1.17%0.93%4.64%6.10%2.22%
201847.07%10.89%2.07%2.72%5.14%6.94%2.16%1.05%14.83%0.53%-6.47%4.48%-3.39%
201749.88%4.98%2.56%2.54%5.40%8.43%1.32%5.88%2.12%2.75%2.79%3.00%-0.32%
20162.50%-13.00%-1.66%4.99%0.24%4.16%1.85%5.25%-0.34%0.99%2.14%-0.68%-0.14%
201566.88%-2.40%6.17%2.69%0.91%6.09%0.13%11.05%-5.95%3.56%17.85%14.32%0.40%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.68%-0.87%-0.64%1.25%-4.76%-5.97%                        
202151.56%3.42%8.77%-2.51%4.44%-3.16%4.42%4.41%6.83%2.58%12.07%-2.05%4.20%
2020188.36%5.49%4.04%5.08%18.84%28.57%6.57%8.67%9.02%4.38%-3.08%17.66%8.88%
201945.81%9.76%7.76%4.99%1.90%-6.06%6.06%2.17%-1.17%0.93%4.64%6.10%2.22%
201847.07%10.89%2.07%2.72%5.14%6.94%2.16%1.05%14.83%0.53%-6.47%4.48%-3.39%
201749.88%4.98%2.56%2.54%5.40%8.43%1.32%5.88%2.12%2.75%2.79%3.00%-0.32%
20162.50%-13.00%-1.66%4.99%0.24%4.16%1.85%5.25%-0.34%0.99%2.14%-0.68%-0.14%
201561.49%0.26%2.69%0.91%6.09%0.13%11.05%-5.95%3.56%17.85%14.32%0.40%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20220.68%                    4.13%                        
20215.22%                                3.53%            
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015    2.40%                                            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold2060.0812.16%222
30.09.2021Bought2016.4672
16.09.2021Sold2088.35631932.83%2400
20.02.2015Bought102.7314