AIndex FinTech - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 1482.42 USD with a daily change of 1.22%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1463.84 on 14th Jun losing -4.47%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 24th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Fiserv Inc on 24th Jun weighed 4.95% at 90.55, Lufax Holding Ltd on 22nd Jun weighed 5.03% at 6.25, Charles Schwab Corp on 25th May weighed 4.99% at 63.87, SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc on 18th May weighed 5.08% at 60.57 and the following were excluded: Bunge Limited on 23rd Jun at 92.46, Leonteq AG on 17th Jun at 57.8, Capgemini SE on 15th Jun at 168.1, SAP SE on 14th Jun at 88.61.

The Aindex is 41.8% invested and the remaining 58.2% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (1450.45%) was higher than negative trades (-4.47%) at a ratio of 324.3 to 1 and the overall average change is 722.99%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:37

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Visa Inc Class AStock - Data Processing & Outsourced ServicesUSDStock USA15.12.20215.84%8100.00%205.514.51%8.71%4.51%8.71%209.40178.89-1.86%12.95%0.36
International Business MachinesStock - IT Consulting & Other ServicesUSDStock USA02.05.20225.58%12100.00%142.062.61%4.71%2.61%4.71%133.00121.186.81%14.70%1.09
HDFC Bank Limited ADRStock - Diversified BanksUSDStock USA21.03.20225.28%883.70%57.812.19%12.71%2.19%12.71%62.6645.57-7.74%21.17%0.77
Fiserv IncStock - Data Processing & Outsourced ServicesUSDStock USA24.06.20225.14%797.74%94.194.02%4.02%4.97%6.57%90.5582.914.02%11.97%0.61
SS&C Technologies Holdings IncStock - Application SoftwareUSDStock USA18.05.20225.11%779.15%60.664.89%9.85%4.89%9.85%60.5752.750.15%13.05%1.28
Charles Schwab CorpStock - Investment Banking & BrokerageUSDStock USA25.05.20225.10%7100.00%64.433.87%5.87%3.87%5.87%63.8756.280.88%12.65%1.74
Lufax Holding LtdStock - Consumer FinanceUSDStock USA22.06.20225.02%266.06%6.340.32%1.44%0.32%4.11%6.255.981.44%5.68%2.76
Infosys Ltd ADRStock - IT Consulting & Other ServicesUSDStock USA05.05.20224.71%792.45%18.671.25%5.66%1.25%5.66%20.6017.52-9.37%6.17%2.39



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-14.77%-5.37%-1.82%-0.40%-3.71%-1.57%-2.82%                        
202136.89%2.00%9.77%-0.77%4.04%-1.72%3.36%2.45%5.84%-1.97%5.93%0.72%2.80%
2020133.61%7.85%0.27%-0.07%20.08%22.55%6.51%7.36%10.76%0.43%-2.63%13.20%4.78%
201946.68%8.37%7.74%3.60%5.26%-3.77%5.91%4.26%-0.79%-0.19%3.76%3.50%1.95%
201828.49%13.94%1.41%-0.75%4.03%4.85%2.71%-0.44%7.26%-0.81%-7.50%4.87%-2.68%
201773.01%6.33%6.50%3.94%6.17%12.16%-1.11%4.34%5.32%5.60%2.87%3.58%0.95%
20169.74%-9.56%-0.59%7.48%-0.42%2.61%-0.14%6.30%3.61%1.42%-1.93%0.73%0.85%
201552.72%0.93%7.34%1.78%1.81%4.15%0.27%7.72%-3.96%3.63%9.87%10.33%0.24%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-14.84%-5.37%-1.82%-0.40%-3.67%-4.47%                        
202136.89%2.00%9.77%-0.77%4.04%-1.72%3.36%2.45%5.84%-1.97%5.93%0.72%2.80%
2020133.61%7.85%0.27%-0.07%20.08%22.55%6.51%7.36%10.76%0.43%-2.63%13.20%4.78%
201946.68%8.37%7.74%3.60%5.26%-3.77%5.91%4.26%-0.79%-0.19%3.76%3.50%1.95%
201828.49%13.94%1.41%-0.75%4.03%4.85%2.71%-0.44%7.26%-0.81%-7.50%4.87%-2.68%
201773.01%6.33%6.50%3.94%6.17%12.16%-1.11%4.34%5.32%5.60%2.87%3.58%0.95%
20169.74%-9.56%-0.59%7.48%-0.42%2.61%-0.14%6.30%3.61%1.42%-1.93%0.73%0.85%
201552.01%0.46%7.34%1.78%1.81%4.15%0.27%7.72%-3.96%3.63%9.87%10.33%0.24%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                0.04%1.57%                            
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
14.06.2022Sold1463.8355-4.47%12
02.06.2022Bought1532.3784
27.04.2022Sold1550.47561450.45%2645
29.01.2015Bought100.0015