AIndex Food & Staples Retailing - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 547.85 EUR with a daily change of 0.18%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 575.31 on 23rd May gaining 150.42%.
The AIndex is in the stop zone towards the main cycle low at 4 o'clock from 21st Jun but the buy position has already been closed, the current position matches the maximum probability of an upward move (2.83%) for the next 2 weeks.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Albertsons Companies on 6th Jun weighed 10.03% at 31.29, Jeronimo Martins SGPS SA on 26th May weighed 9.99% at 19.05, Caseys General Stores Inc on 20th Apr weighed 9.96% at 213.25, Farmae S.p.A on 22nd Mar weighed 9.9% at 19.45 and the following were excluded: Carrefour SA on 23rd Jun at 16.91, Empire Company Limited on 23rd Jun at 37.31, Albertsons Companies on 21st Jun at 27.38, Caseys General Stores Inc on 17th Jun at 185.37.

The Aindex is 23.5% invested and the remaining 76.5% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1940 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 133.56%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:24

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Axfood ABStock - Food & Staples Retailing: Food RetailSEKStock Sweden18.11.202112.70%382.97%272.600.29%-1.34%0.29%-1.34%231.77255.8817.62%6.13%0.77
Jeronimo Martins SGPS SAStock - Food & Staples Retailing: Food RetailEURStock Portugal26.05.202210.81%990.71%19.561.72%6.30%1.72%6.30%19.0517.622.68%9.94%1.71



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-12.71%-4.77%0.48%2.90%-0.76%-5.87%-5.09%                        
202191.78%21.20%8.47%8.33%0.19%4.38%2.29%1.75%11.64%-1.00%-0.52%6.07%6.08%
202056.75%0.71%-5.54%4.37%9.63%11.97%10.82%2.85%5.77%2.81%-2.60%3.47%2.97%
201925.49%4.69%3.17%-1.84%1.27%0.04%2.38%2.31%6.04%3.85%0.69%0.17%0.42%
201826.17%3.89%1.84%-0.21%4.01%7.20%6.28%1.12%1.15%-1.18%-2.44%0.88%1.39%
20177.82%0.93%0.80%0.32%2.72%2.90%-4.05%-0.86%-0.26%2.11%0.57%2.12%0.45%
20166.99%-1.96%0.79%1.87%-0.36%2.61%1.51%1.61%-0.62%-1.83%0.25%0.62%2.41%
201515.41%4.86%2.52%2.76%0.43%-0.05%-2.43%3.88%0.22%2.24%-0.64%0.86%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-8.33%-4.77%0.48%2.90%-0.76%-6.18%                        
202191.78%21.20%8.47%8.33%0.19%4.38%2.29%1.75%11.64%-1.00%-0.52%6.07%6.08%
202052.95%0.71%-5.54%4.37%6.97%11.97%10.82%2.85%5.77%2.81%-2.60%3.47%2.97%
201925.49%4.69%3.17%-1.84%1.27%0.04%2.38%2.31%6.04%3.85%0.69%0.17%0.42%
201826.17%3.89%1.84%-0.21%4.01%7.20%6.28%1.12%1.15%-1.18%-2.44%0.88%1.39%
20177.82%0.93%0.80%0.32%2.72%2.90%-4.05%-0.86%-0.26%2.11%0.57%2.12%0.45%
20166.99%-1.96%0.79%1.87%-0.36%2.61%1.51%1.61%-0.62%-1.83%0.25%0.62%2.41%
201510.50%0.40%2.52%2.76%0.43%-0.05%-2.43%3.88%0.22%2.24%-0.64%0.86%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20224.38%                    5.09%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
23.05.2022Sold575.3082150.42%766
17.04.2020Bought229.7401
07.04.2020Sold224.1673116.71%1896
28.01.2015Bought103.4412