AIndex France - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 632.26 EUR with a daily change of 1.42%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 645.74 on 14th Apr and now loses -2.09%, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 556.47 is 11.99% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.8 standard deviations (15%).
The AIndex started its descent from the main cycle high at 1 o'clock from 13th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Neoen SA on 5th Apr weighed 10.09% at 39.907, Spie SA on 21st Mar weighed 9.9% at 21.445, Ipsos SA on 17th Mar weighed 9.89% at 44.5, Getlink SE on 15th Mar weighed 10.1% at 14.919 and the following were excluded: Carrefour SA on 23rd Jun at 16.91, Ipsos SA on 17th Jun at 42.5, CGG SA on 6th May at 0.952, Maisons du Monde SAS on 7th Mar at 17.146.

The Aindex is 55.1% invested and the remaining 44.9% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1915 market days analysed, identified 10 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. The average change in positive trades (23.96%) was higher than negative trades (-2.09%) at a ratio of 11.5 to 1 and the overall average change is 21.36%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:12

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
TotalEnergies SEStock - Integrated Oil & GasEURStock France10.12.202112.31%2100.00%49.563.04%1.77%3.04%1.77%42.0541.8317.84%15.58%0.52
Sanofi SAStock - PharmaceuticalsEURStock France03.11.202112.26%12100.00%100.565.02%6.79%5.02%6.79%86.4688.6116.31%11.88%1.39
Getlink SEStock - Transportation: Highways & RailtracksEURStock France15.03.202211.44%189.50%17.501.60%0.98%1.60%0.98%14.9214.9917.30%14.32%0.76
Spie SAStock - Diversified Support ServicesEURStock France21.03.20229.64%275.52%21.261.82%1.82%1.82%1.82%21.4519.82-0.86%6.78%1.90
Neoen SAStock - Renewable ElectricityEURStock France05.04.20229.45%1075.42%37.701.02%3.69%1.02%3.69%39.9133.79-5.53%10.37%2.55



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-5.45%-2.82%-3.92%1.32%3.32%0.52%-3.76%                        
202140.94%-0.42%6.20%6.86%5.76%5.27%1.51%0.99%1.32%-0.39%7.38%2.37%-1.50%
202060.22%-0.57%2.94%5.21%11.37%5.87%1.63%-0.58%5.32%-0.45%-2.01%14.48%6.19%
201926.76%5.47%4.38%1.91%4.57%-3.23%4.86%1.50%-2.90%-0.24%3.68%1.23%3.18%
20187.84%3.26%1.48%0.16%4.86%2.49%1.19%2.37%3.22%0.52%-5.60%-3.57%-2.28%
201737.73%0.31%2.14%9.18%3.43%9.70%-2.66%2.50%-0.49%4.33%3.07%1.19%0.45%
201612.21%-2.57%-2.51%2.56%-1.24%1.33%-3.55%9.66%-0.38%2.57%-2.38%0.95%8.07%
201541.42%9.89%8.45%6.65%1.83%3.32%-4.26%8.68%-6.67%-0.64%7.39%3.04%-0.95%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-2.09%1.21%0.52%-3.76%                        
202137.71%-0.42%6.20%6.86%5.76%5.27%1.51%0.99%1.32%-0.39%7.38%2.37%-3.76%
202064.86%-0.57%9.94%4.29%8.25%5.87%1.63%-0.58%5.32%-0.45%-2.01%14.48%6.19%
201923.27%5.47%4.38%1.91%4.57%-3.23%4.86%1.50%-4.18%1.92%1.23%3.18%
20184.65%3.26%-1.51%0.16%4.86%2.49%1.19%2.37%3.22%0.52%-5.60%-3.57%-2.28%
201734.32%0.31%2.14%9.18%2.87%7.56%-2.66%2.50%-0.49%4.33%3.07%1.19%0.45%
201612.21%-2.57%-2.51%2.56%-1.24%1.33%-3.55%9.66%-0.38%2.57%-2.38%0.95%8.07%
201532.50%3.68%8.45%6.65%1.83%3.32%-4.26%8.68%-2.07%0.98%3.04%-0.95%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20223.36%2.82%3.92%                                        
2021                                                    
20204.64%    7.00%                                        
2019                                    0.24%            
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                4.60%0.64%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
14.04.2022Bought645.7431
06.12.2021Sold653.390992.28%588
27.04.2020Bought339.8069
20.04.2020Sold340.36593.57%12
08.04.2020Bought328.637
30.03.2020Sold316.11412.41%32
27.02.2020Bought308.6721
20.02.2020Sold329.660818.50%120
23.10.2019Bought278.1899
05.08.2019Sold270.517421.03%532
19.02.2018Bought223.5182
08.02.2018Sold216.92268.66%253
31.05.2017Bought199.6279
24.05.2017Sold198.03177.56%21
03.05.2017Bought184.1118
25.04.2017Sold180.996133.08%547
26.10.2015Bought136.0087
13.08.2015Sold135.05628.56%206
19.01.2015Bought105.0529