AIndex France - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 537.15 EUR with a daily change of 1.15%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 109.03 on 23rd Jan 2015 and now gains 392.65%, the stop profit which is currently positioned at 518.91 is 3.4% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.22 standard deviations (15.31%).
The AIndex continues its descent from the main cycle high at 2 o'clock from 13th Jun.

Publicis Groupe SA enters into the Aindex on the next trading day weighted 5%.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Safran SA on 30th May weighed 5.01% at 99.639, Voltalia SA on 20th May weighed 4.99% at 21.7, Neoen SA on 5th Apr weighed 5.04% at 39.907, Hermes International SCA on 23rd Mar weighed 5.02% at 1232.5 and the following were excluded: Carrefour SA on 23rd Jun at 16.91, Imerys SA on 20th Jun at 31, Ipsos SA on 17th Jun at 42.5, Klepierre SA on 15th Jun at 19.085.

The Aindex is 53.4% invested and the remaining 46.6% is in cash. With the next trading day the investments will increase to 58.4%.

The AI system detected only one operation, which is still open, for the AIndex during the 1915 market days analysed
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:12

TAGS:



Holdings IN
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Publicis Groupe SAStock - AdvertisingEURStock France5.00%799.38%46.610.00%0.00%3.58%2.17%60.0656.16-12.29%0.53%0.79


Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Orange SAStock - Integrated Telecommunication ServicesEURStock France14.01.20226.52%12100.00%11.110.58%1.54%0.58%1.54%9.5310.0916.58%9.14%1.47
TotalEnergies SEStock - Integrated Oil & GasEURStock France10.12.20216.39%2100.00%49.563.04%1.77%3.04%1.77%42.0541.8317.84%15.58%0.52
Sanofi SAStock - PharmaceuticalsEURStock France03.11.20216.18%12100.00%100.565.02%6.79%5.02%6.79%86.4688.6116.31%11.88%1.39
ThalesStock - Aerospace & DefenseEURStock France11.03.20225.20%1100.00%113.551.75%1.20%1.75%1.20%112.45104.320.98%8.13%1.39
Spie SAStock - Diversified Support ServicesEURStock France21.03.20225.16%275.52%21.261.82%1.82%1.82%1.82%21.4519.82-0.86%6.78%1.90
Safran SAStock - Aerospace & DefenseEURStock France30.05.20225.05%7100.00%95.002.81%4.24%2.81%4.24%99.6476.59-4.66%19.37%0.44
Neoen SAStock - Renewable ElectricityEURStock France05.04.20225.02%1075.42%37.701.02%3.69%1.02%3.69%39.9133.79-5.53%10.37%2.55
Vicat S.AStock - Construction MaterialsEURStock France21.03.20224.74%654.55%27.452.23%0.00%2.23%0.00%30.1021.79-8.82%20.61%1.55
Airbus Group SEStock - Aerospace & DefenseEURStock France15.03.20224.66%6100.00%92.501.74%-1.72%1.74%-1.72%102.6287.14-9.86%5.79%1.15
Voltalia SAStock - Renewable ElectricityEURStock France20.05.20224.44%852.31%18.581.42%2.88%1.42%2.88%21.7013.95-14.38%24.94%1.34



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.38%-0.32%-2.41%-1.19%0.03%-1.27%-4.54%                        
202135.03%-1.72%3.08%4.75%8.63%4.57%-0.58%0.80%1.47%-2.80%8.59%0.04%4.31%
202052.62%1.04%-5.21%0.38%10.77%5.00%7.56%1.24%6.08%0.02%-2.25%18.17%2.28%
201938.19%4.97%3.03%3.61%6.13%-3.92%5.56%2.81%1.49%3.23%4.35%0.96%0.98%
20187.88%6.46%-0.75%-2.15%4.09%1.24%0.36%2.58%2.36%1.55%-4.86%-1.54%-1.22%
201728.67%-0.81%3.67%7.33%4.48%3.48%-3.43%1.62%0.16%6.80%3.74%-1.32%0.35%
201614.35%-4.28%1.32%2.26%0.36%4.07%-6.13%6.58%0.32%2.38%-0.12%0.87%6.63%
201533.60%11.22%6.71%5.09%1.24%1.95%-3.56%7.72%-7.15%-2.26%7.22%2.92%-0.24%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.38%-0.32%-2.41%-1.19%0.03%-1.27%-4.54%                        
202135.03%-1.72%3.08%4.75%8.63%4.57%-0.58%0.80%1.47%-2.80%8.59%0.04%4.31%
202052.62%1.04%-5.21%0.38%10.77%5.00%7.56%1.24%6.08%0.02%-2.25%18.17%2.28%
201938.19%4.97%3.03%3.61%6.13%-3.92%5.56%2.81%1.49%3.23%4.35%0.96%0.98%
20187.88%6.46%-0.75%-2.15%4.09%1.24%0.36%2.58%2.36%1.55%-4.86%-1.54%-1.22%
201728.67%-0.81%3.67%7.33%4.48%3.48%-3.43%1.62%0.16%6.80%3.74%-1.32%0.35%
201614.35%-4.28%1.32%2.26%0.36%4.07%-6.13%6.58%0.32%2.38%-0.12%0.87%6.63%
201520.29%0.13%6.71%5.09%1.24%1.95%-3.56%7.72%-7.15%-2.26%7.22%2.92%-0.24%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
23.01.2015Bought109.0318