AIndex Future Mobility - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 4060.77 USD with a daily change of 1.07%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 4001.95 on 12th May losing -15.56%.
The AIndex is reaching the main cycle low at 5 o'clock from 20th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Li AutoInc on 23rd Jun weighed 9.98% at 39.27, Yadea Group Holdings Ltd on 21st Jun weighed 9.94% at 15.411, Continental Aktiengesellschaft on 24th May weighed 9.96% at 65.82, Element Fleet Management Corp on 19th May weighed 10% at 13.71 and the following were excluded: Cabot Corporation on 17th Jun at 61.59, Cirrus Logic Inc on 17th Jun at 71.79, Iluka Resources Ltd on 13th May at 9.28, AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group NV on 6th May at 32.3.

The Aindex is 60.9% invested and the remaining 39.1% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 4 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (379.42%) was higher than negative trades (-15.56%) at a ratio of 24.4 to 1 and the overall average change is 280.68%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:40

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Microvision IncStock - Electronic Equipment & InstrumentsUSDStock USA03.03.202210.88%737.93%4.251.67%20.06%1.67%20.06%4.271.64-0.47%61.47%1.25
Li AutoIncStock - Automobile ManufacturersUSDStock USA23.06.202210.26%1297.30%40.793.95%3.87%3.95%28.27%39.2730.593.87%25.00%1.85
Continental AktiengesellschaftStock - Auto Parts & EquipmentEURStock Germany24.05.202210.16%698.91%66.62-1.16%-4.31%-1.16%-4.31%65.8261.401.22%7.84%1.73
Yadea Group Holdings LtdStock - Motorcycle ManufacturersHKDStock Hong Kong21.06.202210.00%1084.35%15.641.69%1.49%1.69%4.83%15.418.401.49%46.28%1.61
3M CompanyStock - Industrial ConglomeratesUSDStock USA03.03.20229.89%7100.00%134.333.21%2.59%3.21%2.59%148.52123.41-9.55%8.13%1.34
Element Fleet Management CorpStock - Specialized FinanceCADStock Canada19.05.20229.75%260.71%13.321.37%3.10%1.37%3.10%13.7111.76-2.84%11.70%0.53



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-12.79%0.04%-3.77%2.23%-9.27%1.55%-3.81%                        
202171.87%5.04%13.24%2.95%-3.89%3.50%1.15%2.93%6.84%0.86%9.02%12.12%2.88%
2020329.42%4.76%1.09%9.30%20.48%24.61%48.46%11.32%9.52%-2.32%5.96%26.12%4.58%
201961.21%9.58%18.32%3.37%4.10%-8.12%1.73%0.17%2.08%3.05%3.36%7.70%5.39%
2018-7.10%6.89%-2.46%-2.70%-2.28%3.99%-0.33%0.25%-1.00%-2.62%-4.81%2.04%-3.69%
201766.88%4.34%5.60%6.42%1.72%-0.34%-1.59%7.77%-2.05%16.47%10.57%6.04%-1.05%
201630.64%-4.36%1.45%6.98%-0.76%4.64%0.58%5.37%0.40%2.38%2.29%5.35%3.24%
201596.47%3.18%8.20%3.81%2.83%6.45%-7.50%0.79%11.01%-1.44%31.78%17.26%-1.73%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-14.05%0.04%-3.77%2.23%-9.27%-3.73%                        
202170.42%5.04%13.24%2.95%-3.89%3.50%1.15%2.93%6.84%0.86%9.02%11.17%2.88%
2020329.42%4.76%1.09%9.30%20.48%24.61%48.46%11.32%9.52%-2.32%5.96%26.12%4.58%
201960.64%9.58%17.90%3.37%4.10%-8.12%1.73%0.17%2.08%3.05%3.36%7.70%5.39%
2018-1.17%6.89%-2.46%-2.70%-2.28%3.99%-0.33%0.25%-1.00%-2.62%-3.24%2.85%
201766.88%4.34%5.60%6.42%1.72%-0.34%-1.59%7.77%-2.05%16.47%10.57%6.04%-1.05%
201630.64%-4.36%1.45%6.98%-0.76%4.64%0.58%5.37%0.40%2.38%2.29%5.35%3.24%
201581.01%2.86%3.81%2.83%6.45%-7.50%0.79%11.01%-1.44%31.78%17.26%-1.73%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                        3.81%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20185.93%                                    1.57%    6.54%
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
12.05.2022Sold4001.9528-15.56%177
16.11.2021Bought4739.482
03.11.2021Sold4699.3248826.23%979
28.02.2019Bought507.3617
15.02.2019Sold505.558532.88%58
19.12.2018Bought380.4578
22.10.2018Sold404.7279279.16%1347
13.02.2015Bought106.7438