AIndex Future Mobility - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 2822.9 USD with a daily change of 0.34%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 2759.5 on 22nd Jun and now gains 2.3%, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 2679.31 is 5.09% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.28 standard deviations (18.37%).
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 23rd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Li AutoInc on 23rd Jun weighed 4.97% at 39.27, Yadea Group Holdings Ltd on 21st Jun weighed 4.96% at 15.411, Eramet SA on 31st May weighed 5.05% at 145.07, Albemarle Corp on 27th May weighed 4.91% at 259 and the following were excluded: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft on 24th Jun at 99.49, Cabot Corporation on 17th Jun at 61.59, Albemarle Corp on 17th Jun at 203.1, Ryder System Inc on 17th Jun at 72.3.

The Aindex is 52.1% invested and the remaining 47.9% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1932 market days analysed, identified 4 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. The average change in positive trades (329.55%) was higher than negative trades (-3.2%) at a ratio of 103 to 1 and the overall average change is 246.36%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:02

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile SA ADR BStock - Fertilizers & Agricultural ChemicalsUSDStock USA17.03.20227.23%289.44%92.583.70%2.54%3.70%2.54%72.9985.0026.84%8.19%1.50
Nexteer Automotive Group LtdStock - Auto Parts & EquipmentHKDStock Hong Kong25.05.20227.16%970.38%6.196.54%26.14%6.54%26.14%4.474.0738.48%34.21%0.89
Western Areas LtdStock - Metals & Mining: Diversified Metals &a...AUDStock Australia26.08.20216.75%1261.96%3.860.00%-0.26%0.00%-0.26%2.983.2329.53%16.21%1.34
Microvision IncStock - Electronic Equipment & InstrumentsUSDStock USA03.03.20225.55%737.98%4.14-2.59%10.70%-2.59%10.70%4.271.64-3.04%60.45%1.25
Veoneer IncStock - Auto Parts & EquipmentUSDStock USA14.09.20215.50%1273.03%36.950.00%0.30%0.00%0.30%35.5734.303.88%7.16%1.98
American Axle & ManufacturingStock - Auto Parts & EquipmentUSDStock USA05.10.20215.03%941.83%8.82-1.23%15.14%-1.23%15.14%9.074.70-2.76%46.73%1.33
Element Fleet Management CorpStock - Specialized FinanceCADStock Canada19.05.20225.01%260.71%13.370.38%2.06%0.38%2.06%13.7111.76-2.48%12.03%0.53
Yadea Group Holdings LtdStock - Motorcycle ManufacturersHKDStock Hong Kong21.06.20224.97%1084.35%15.760.77%2.27%0.77%3.72%15.418.402.27%46.69%1.60
Li AutoIncStock - Automobile ManufacturersUSDStock USA23.06.20224.87%1297.54%39.13-4.07%-0.36%-4.07%18.04%39.2730.59-0.36%21.82%1.85



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-14.74%-3.86%2.37%2.11%-10.12%0.33%-5.93%                        
202161.45%24.65%7.11%0.76%-1.88%-0.09%2.22%1.76%5.18%-0.82%8.00%6.42%-1.83%
2020303.42%8.75%2.63%6.06%13.91%14.22%31.38%11.76%11.45%-1.24%-1.78%34.18%23.01%
201938.13%5.58%10.99%2.10%3.19%-4.90%1.15%0.36%-0.54%3.88%6.04%2.82%2.87%
2018-1.22%2.74%1.63%-0.45%1.68%4.11%-4.03%3.39%0.39%-0.24%-7.23%0.86%-3.43%
201762.81%4.72%6.45%6.23%2.45%0.34%-1.64%5.88%0.81%12.45%6.17%2.48%4.13%
201642.52%-2.05%1.61%4.23%6.26%5.07%1.90%10.21%1.38%3.34%-0.99%3.53%2.02%
201563.73%2.81%6.85%2.66%-0.31%2.54%2.82%-0.16%3.50%3.50%18.47%10.28%-1.16%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.11%-3.86%2.37%2.11%-9.68%3.28%-4.12%                        
202161.45%24.65%7.11%0.76%-1.88%-0.09%2.22%1.76%5.18%-0.82%8.00%6.42%-1.83%
2020303.42%8.75%2.63%6.06%13.91%14.22%31.38%11.76%11.45%-1.24%-1.78%34.18%23.01%
201936.68%4.48%10.99%2.10%3.19%-4.90%1.15%0.36%-0.54%3.88%6.04%2.82%2.87%
20183.52%2.74%1.63%-0.45%1.68%4.11%-4.03%3.39%0.39%-0.24%-5.32%
201762.81%4.72%6.45%6.23%2.45%0.34%-1.64%5.88%0.81%12.45%6.17%2.48%4.13%
201642.52%-2.05%1.61%4.23%6.26%5.07%1.90%10.21%1.38%3.34%-0.99%3.53%2.02%
201557.49%-1.11%6.85%2.66%-0.31%2.54%2.82%-0.16%3.50%3.50%18.47%10.28%-1.16%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20224.63%            0.44%2.95%1.81%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20184.74%                                    1.91%    3.43%
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
22.06.2022Bought2759.5049
15.06.2022Sold2812.4388-3.20%27
19.05.2022Bought2905.352
22.04.2022Sold3005.2921708.07%1206
02.01.2019Bought371.9104
12.10.2018Sold385.6542278.28%1358
23.01.2015Bought101.9492