AIndex Genomic Revolution - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 2627.77 USD with a daily change of -0.16%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 2556.6 on 10th May gaining 122.11%.
The AIndex continues to climb from the main cycle low at 8 o'clock from 23rd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Seagen Inc on 24th Jun weighed 11.13% at 179.74, Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc on 22nd Jun weighed 9.89% at 8.2, Cerus Corporation on 6th May weighed 10.17% at 4.74, Exelixis Inc on 28th Mar weighed 10.14% at 21.81 and the following were excluded: Bio-Techne Corp on 13th Jun at 323.93, Seagen Inc on 10th May at 114.34, Exelixis Inc on 10th May at 20, Voyager Therapeutics Inc on 22nd Apr at 6.73.

The Aindex is 40.5% invested and the remaining 59.5% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 587.62%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:37

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Cerus CorporationStock - Health Care SuppliesUSDStock USA06.05.202211.93%838.32%5.551.65%25.28%1.65%25.28%4.744.0617.09%26.82%1.66
Recursion Pharmaceuticals IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA22.06.202210.57%1233.18%8.99-2.92%9.63%-2.92%36.01%8.207.609.63%15.51%2.12
Seagen IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA24.06.20229.99%1291.91%179.33-0.23%-0.23%3.06%22.18%179.74134.50-0.23%25.00%1.09
Editas Medicine IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA24.03.20228.03%749.20%13.47-0.22%32.45%-0.22%32.45%18.434.56-26.91%66.16%1.66



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-13.29%-7.22%0.16%1.44%-6.95%-3.36%2.29%                        
202138.76%6.37%-0.37%-6.21%7.10%-1.55%9.65%9.35%11.87%-6.66%5.26%0.82%-0.35%
2020192.21%5.20%-0.89%5.70%23.70%18.02%19.42%-5.06%10.02%5.51%5.23%14.88%14.15%
201952.54%6.61%7.71%16.08%-3.40%2.31%11.54%2.44%-7.49%-8.10%2.96%12.35%3.05%
201892.70%27.08%9.29%5.75%-0.43%14.91%10.81%-3.81%15.10%2.06%-5.17%6.37%-9.21%
201767.21%-0.27%3.86%0.87%6.23%2.52%7.18%2.77%2.16%11.72%14.16%1.00%1.38%
201617.21%-6.13%4.54%7.10%2.22%3.43%-0.61%4.29%-2.38%2.62%-2.49%3.03%1.13%
201529.09%5.69%4.42%3.74%-2.04%10.98%2.08%-1.15%-4.13%-3.29%2.97%5.93%1.63%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-15.64%-7.22%0.16%1.44%-6.95%-3.82%                        
202138.76%6.37%-0.37%-6.21%7.10%-1.55%9.65%9.35%11.87%-6.66%5.26%0.82%-0.35%
2020214.16%5.20%-0.89%5.70%23.70%18.02%28.39%-5.06%10.02%5.51%5.23%14.88%14.15%
201952.54%6.61%7.71%16.08%-3.40%2.31%11.54%2.44%-7.49%-8.10%2.96%12.35%3.05%
201892.70%27.08%9.29%5.75%-0.43%14.91%10.81%-3.81%15.10%2.06%-5.17%6.37%-9.21%
201767.21%-0.27%3.86%0.87%6.23%2.52%7.18%2.77%2.16%11.72%14.16%1.00%1.38%
201617.21%-6.13%4.54%7.10%2.22%3.43%-0.61%4.29%-2.38%2.62%-2.49%3.03%1.13%
201520.89%-1.03%4.42%3.74%-2.04%10.98%2.08%-1.15%-4.13%-3.29%2.97%5.93%1.63%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
202021.95%                    8.97%                        
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold2556.5977122.11%697
12.06.2020Bought1151.0728
01.06.2020Sold1237.57261053.13%1966
13.01.2015Bought107.323