AIndex Germany - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 387.97 EUR with a daily change of 0.94%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 391.4 on 9th May gaining 68.6%.
The AIndex is reaching the main cycle low at 5 o'clock from 10th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: MTU Aero Engines AG on 23rd Jun weighed 10.04% at 173.1, Deutsche Telekom AG on 29th Apr weighed 10.01% at 17.75, Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG on 11th Apr weighed 10.02% at 2.514, SAP SE on 17th Mar weighed 10.04% at 102.1 and the following were excluded: SAP SE on 14th Jun at 88.61, Deutsche Post AG on 13th Jun at 34.5, Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG on 9th Jun at 2.702, MTU Aero Engines AG on 11th Apr at 183.25.

The Aindex is 52% invested and the remaining 48% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1905 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 88.56%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:12

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Deutsche Telekom AGStock - Integrated Telecommunication ServicesEURStock Germany29.04.202210.90%12100.00%18.881.19%4.33%1.19%4.33%17.7515.966.37%15.49%0.76
Deutsche Borse AGStock - Financial Exchanges & DataEURStock Germany17.03.202210.69%2100.00%157.300.70%2.14%0.70%2.14%156.88149.680.27%4.84%1.57
Muench. Rueckvers. VNA O.N.Stock - ReinsuranceEURStock Germany15.03.202210.26%8100.00%222.602.58%1.69%2.58%1.69%228.05202.98-2.39%8.82%1.24
Talanx AGStock - Multi-line InsuranceEURStock Germany11.03.202210.17%470.02%36.002.86%-1.91%2.86%-1.91%36.5834.81-1.59%3.29%2.00
MTU Aero Engines AGStock - Aerospace & DefenseEURStock Germany23.06.20229.99%797.05%173.601.94%0.29%1.94%1.40%173.10161.890.29%6.75%0.92



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.84%1.75%-4.66%-2.92%-2.09%1.10%-3.28%                        
202123.36%-3.52%5.96%3.95%2.84%4.94%0.85%0.16%0.14%0.41%4.17%-2.00%3.74%
202044.68%1.08%-4.32%4.84%8.91%10.42%6.22%1.70%4.40%-4.51%-2.06%11.94%0.49%
201929.65%7.22%-0.22%1.98%6.19%-4.87%6.77%2.06%3.94%0.39%-3.06%3.94%2.68%
20184.73%0.37%-2.25%1.75%2.13%4.17%-0.70%1.04%3.94%-3.10%-0.30%0.40%-2.51%
201719.41%0.67%4.19%0.47%1.92%5.16%-0.19%0.84%2.03%1.99%1.01%1.07%-1.13%
201613.25%-4.47%1.98%5.95%2.39%4.68%-2.99%3.75%0.60%0.92%-3.70%-0.13%4.17%
201533.34%9.08%8.62%6.46%-3.27%1.51%-2.88%4.41%-3.38%0.94%8.45%4.56%-4.00%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.05%1.75%-4.66%-2.92%-2.09%-1.35%                        
202123.36%-3.52%5.96%3.95%2.84%4.94%0.85%0.16%0.14%0.41%4.17%-2.00%3.74%
202044.68%1.08%-4.32%4.84%8.91%10.42%6.22%1.70%4.40%-4.51%-2.06%11.94%0.49%
201923.91%7.22%-0.22%1.98%6.19%-4.87%6.77%2.06%-0.67%0.39%-3.06%3.94%2.68%
20184.73%0.37%-2.25%1.75%2.13%4.17%-0.70%1.04%3.94%-3.10%-0.30%0.40%-2.51%
201719.41%0.67%4.19%0.47%1.92%5.16%-0.19%0.84%2.03%1.99%1.01%1.07%-1.13%
201613.25%-4.47%1.98%5.95%2.39%4.68%-2.99%3.75%0.60%0.92%-3.70%-0.13%4.17%
201523.42%0.96%8.62%6.46%-3.27%1.51%-2.88%4.41%-3.38%0.94%8.45%4.56%-4.00%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20220.79%                    3.28%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
09.05.2022Sold391.403568.60%983
30.08.2019Bought232.1469
02.08.2019Sold221.8621108.51%1648
27.01.2015Bought106.4016