AIndex Germany - L40 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 412.38 EUR with a daily change of 0.35%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 424.36 on 4th Mar gaining 300.97%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 10th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: MTU Aero Engines AG on 23rd Jun weighed 2.52% at 173.1, Nemetschek AG O.N. on 23rd Jun weighed 2.52% at 56.86, Bayer AG NA on 26th May weighed 2.48% at 64.48, Continental Aktiengesellschaft on 24th May weighed 2.51% at 65.82 and the following were excluded: Allianz SE VNA O.N. on 24th Jun at 179.94, Hannover Rueck SE on 24th Jun at 132.25, Siemens Aktiengesellschaft on 24th Jun at 99.49, Brenntag SE on 24th Jun at 60.28.

The Aindex is 30.7% invested and the remaining 69.3% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1905 market days analysed
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:12

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Beiersdorf AktiengesellschaftStock - Personal ProductsEURStock Germany22.03.20222.94%1097.70%97.981.34%9.21%1.34%9.21%87.0075.0712.62%23.38%0.60
Deutsche Telekom AGStock - Integrated Telecommunication ServicesEURStock Germany29.04.20222.73%12100.00%18.881.19%4.33%1.19%4.33%17.7515.966.37%15.49%0.76
Nemetschek AG O.N.Stock - Application SoftwareEURStock Germany23.06.20222.64%782.32%59.922.78%5.38%2.78%9.70%56.8649.845.38%16.83%2.53
Continental AktiengesellschaftStock - Auto Parts & EquipmentEURStock Germany24.05.20222.61%698.91%66.62-1.16%-4.31%-1.16%-4.31%65.8261.401.22%7.84%1.73
Deutsche Borse AGStock - Financial Exchanges & DataEURStock Germany17.03.20222.61%2100.00%157.300.70%2.14%0.70%2.14%156.88149.680.27%4.84%1.57
MTU Aero Engines AGStock - Aerospace & DefenseEURStock Germany23.06.20222.52%797.05%173.601.94%0.29%1.94%1.40%173.10161.890.29%6.75%0.92
Muench. Rueckvers. VNA O.N.Stock - ReinsuranceEURStock Germany15.03.20222.51%8100.00%222.602.58%1.69%2.58%1.69%228.05202.98-2.39%8.82%1.24
Talanx AGStock - Multi-line InsuranceEURStock Germany11.03.20222.51%470.02%36.002.86%-1.91%2.86%-1.91%36.5834.81-1.59%3.29%2.00
United Internet AG NAStock - Integrated Telecommunication ServicesEURStock Germany14.03.20222.46%676.54%27.982.08%-1.06%2.08%-1.06%29.2126.99-4.21%3.56%0.60
Daimler Truck Holding AGStock - Construction Machinery & Heavy TrucksEURStock Germany16.05.20222.43%7100.00%25.732.04%-4.08%2.04%-4.08%27.2024.13-5.40%6.22%1.50
RWE AGStock - Multi-UtilitiesEURStock Germany07.04.20222.38%3100.00%37.42-3.11%0.08%-3.11%0.08%40.2236.39-6.97%2.76%0.76
Bayer AG NAStock - PharmaceuticalsEURStock Germany26.05.20222.31%4100.00%57.79-1.28%-7.61%-1.28%-7.61%64.4856.61-10.38%2.04%1.16



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-11.87%-1.42%-4.71%-2.66%-0.67%0.64%-3.59%                        
202125.95%-0.42%4.15%7.02%2.10%2.81%2.06%2.03%1.89%-1.87%1.55%-0.97%3.24%
202051.33%1.17%-4.12%3.47%11.40%9.99%4.96%0.90%4.04%-0.67%-3.10%10.46%5.06%
201930.56%4.49%1.50%2.53%4.77%-2.09%4.10%1.13%2.49%1.62%0.53%3.35%2.74%
20184.19%0.79%-2.74%1.21%2.38%1.78%0.44%3.75%2.70%-1.42%-1.99%0.02%-2.55%
201723.84%0.99%3.16%2.20%2.48%3.96%-1.61%1.27%1.46%3.78%3.34%1.31%-0.61%
201612.18%-4.06%1.17%3.42%0.69%4.10%-2.03%3.82%0.68%1.36%-0.87%-1.06%4.72%
201531.70%11.94%6.40%4.18%-2.41%0.91%-1.57%3.48%-3.77%0.37%6.69%4.05%-1.31%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.31%-1.42%-4.71%-3.46%                        
202125.95%-0.42%4.15%7.02%2.10%2.81%2.06%2.03%1.89%-1.87%1.55%-0.97%3.24%
202051.33%1.17%-4.12%3.47%11.40%9.99%4.96%0.90%4.04%-0.67%-3.10%10.46%5.06%
201930.56%4.49%1.50%2.53%4.77%-2.09%4.10%1.13%2.49%1.62%0.53%3.35%2.74%
20184.19%0.79%-2.74%1.21%2.38%1.78%0.44%3.75%2.70%-1.42%-1.99%0.02%-2.55%
201723.84%0.99%3.16%2.20%2.48%3.96%-1.61%1.27%1.46%3.78%3.34%1.31%-0.61%
201612.18%-4.06%1.17%3.42%0.69%4.10%-2.03%3.82%0.68%1.36%-0.87%-1.06%4.72%
201522.76%4.35%6.40%4.18%-2.41%0.91%-1.57%3.48%-3.77%0.37%6.69%4.05%-1.31%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20222.56%            0.67%    3.59%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
04.03.2022Sold424.3637300.97%2601
19.01.2015Bought105.8341