AIndex Global Infrastructure - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 324.24 USD with a daily change of 0%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 321.44 on 23rd Jun and now gains 0.87%, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 312.83 is 3.52% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.23 standard deviations (15.53%).
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 14th Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is positive (2.06%), but would improve (2.9%) when the cycle reaches 7 o'clock.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: SBA Communications Corp on 23rd Jun weighed 10.04% at 314.39, California Water Service Group on 23rd May weighed 9.91% at 54.31, Helios TowersPlc on 19th May weighed 10.06% at 113.3, Brookfield InfrastructureCorp on 1st Mar weighed 10.08% at 89.52 and the following were excluded: EnLink Midstream LLC on 21st Jun at 8.83, Plains GP Holdings LP on 21st Jun at 10.32, Public Service Enterprise Group Inc on 15th Jun at 61.48, California Water Service Group on 15th Jun at 49.55.

The Aindex is 55.3% invested and the remaining 44.7% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1932 market days analysed, identified 4 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. The average change in positive trades (60.13%) was higher than negative trades (-3.54%) at a ratio of 17 to 1 and the overall average change is 44.21%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:01

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Mueller Industries IncStock - Industrial MachineryUSDStock USA25.03.202016.78%244.21%54.021.20%6.21%1.20%6.21%20.9746.68157.57%13.59%0.77
Helios TowersPlcStock - Integrated Telecommunication ServicesGBXStock UK19.05.202211.75%732.16%122.00-3.02%-8.34%-3.02%-8.34%113.30103.917.68%14.83%2.43
SBA Communications CorpStock - Specialized REITsUSDStock USA23.06.202210.24%893.98%324.42-1.01%3.19%-1.01%11.09%314.39282.743.19%12.85%2.06
Energy Transfer Equity LPStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA19.01.20229.27%395.47%10.140.40%3.15%0.40%3.15%9.779.643.79%4.97%1.41
One Gas IncStock - Gas UtilitiesUSDStock USA20.03.20207.28%250.19%81.103.36%4.73%3.36%4.73%72.7174.5111.54%8.13%0.66



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-8.90%-4.46%2.25%4.91%-2.83%1.92%-10.25%                        
202117.67%-4.37%2.96%10.72%1.32%1.19%0.46%-0.55%0.19%-4.14%5.80%-2.98%6.89%
202040.94%-0.76%-4.34%8.10%8.56%4.10%-0.25%3.73%0.46%-2.21%1.56%14.13%3.13%
201935.09%7.56%5.04%3.64%4.53%-1.04%4.76%-1.23%1.95%0.91%-0.89%0.89%4.78%
20189.68%-0.80%-3.72%2.55%5.18%1.11%3.04%2.47%0.35%2.21%-3.75%3.77%-2.65%
20179.08%1.62%3.89%-2.20%-1.48%0.79%-2.95%2.82%1.75%0.51%2.86%3.69%-2.24%
201627.99%0.77%2.35%4.89%1.46%4.15%3.73%5.50%-6.86%-0.70%-3.26%13.45%0.80%
20154.55%4.08%1.21%-1.12%1.73%0.74%-5.63%0.81%-2.51%1.16%3.80%0.30%0.26%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.53%-4.46%2.25%4.91%-2.83%1.92%-10.87%                        
202117.67%-4.37%2.96%10.72%1.32%1.19%0.46%-0.55%0.19%-4.14%5.80%-2.98%6.89%
202042.70%-0.76%-4.34%8.10%9.92%4.10%-0.25%3.73%0.46%-2.21%1.56%14.13%3.13%
201935.09%7.56%5.04%3.64%4.53%-1.04%4.76%-1.23%1.95%0.91%-0.89%0.89%4.78%
20189.68%-0.80%-3.72%2.55%5.18%1.11%3.04%2.47%0.35%2.21%-3.75%3.77%-2.65%
20179.08%1.62%3.89%-2.20%-1.48%0.79%-2.95%2.82%1.75%0.51%2.86%3.69%-2.24%
201627.99%0.77%2.35%4.89%1.46%4.15%3.73%5.50%-6.86%-0.70%-3.26%13.45%0.80%
20152.83%-0.35%1.21%-1.12%1.73%0.74%-5.63%2.13%3.80%0.30%0.26%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
20201.76%            1.36%                                
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                2.51%0.97%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
23.06.2022Bought321.4425
17.06.2022Sold319.218736.90%786
22.04.2020Bought233.179
13.04.2020Sold236.0937142.61%1679
08.09.2015Bought97.3161
30.06.2015Sold99.9695-3.55%155
26.01.2015Bought103.6433