AIndex Global Infrastructure - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 491.64 USD with a daily change of 1.37%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 511.2 on 14th Jun gaining 414.45%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 22nd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Rockwell Automation Inc on 9th Jun weighed 4.24% at 212.92, Hong Kong and China Gas Co Ltd on 1st Jun weighed 4.93% at 8.652, Helios TowersPlc on 19th May weighed 5.04% at 113.3, Enbridge Inc on 18th May weighed 5.08% at 57.71 and the following were excluded: Keyera Corp. on 23rd Jun at 29.44, Plains GP Holdings LP on 21st Jun at 10.32, National Grid PLC on 20th Jun at 1037, Enbridge Inc on 17th Jun at 52.95.

The Aindex is 52.1% invested and the remaining 47.9% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 208.01%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:39

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Cheniere Energy IncStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA12.11.20209.39%397.94%126.581.14%1.96%1.14%1.96%52.84123.83139.54%2.17%1.17
Helios TowersPlcStock - Integrated Telecommunication ServicesGBXStock UK19.05.20226.12%832.42%125.800.24%-4.26%0.24%-4.26%113.30103.9111.03%17.40%2.43
Energy Transfer Equity LPStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA19.01.20225.69%395.42%10.103.17%-0.30%3.17%-0.30%9.779.633.38%4.62%1.42
Mueller Industries IncStock - Industrial MachineryUSDStock USA25.03.20205.68%244.16%53.382.89%5.60%2.89%5.60%20.9746.68154.52%12.55%0.77
Wabash National CorporationStock - Construction Machinery & Heavy TrucksUSDStock USA22.04.20225.50%730.02%13.968.89%0.07%8.89%0.07%14.6912.57-4.97%9.95%1.42
Hong Kong and China Gas Co LtdStock - Gas UtilitiesHKDStock Hong Kong01.06.20225.38%693.94%8.371.45%1.45%1.45%1.45%8.657.98-3.26%4.61%0.70
Kinder Morgan IncStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA03.03.20225.22%498.24%16.481.48%-1.32%1.48%-1.32%18.1415.89-9.15%3.61%0.93
Now IncStock - Trading Companies & DistributorsUSDStock USA20.04.20224.64%933.92%9.374.58%-3.40%4.58%-3.40%11.685.07-19.78%45.85%0.31
Rockwell Automation IncStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentUSDStock USA09.06.20224.49%694.87%201.061.97%1.54%1.97%1.54%212.92185.84-5.57%7.57%0.85



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.79%-4.91%2.22%4.00%-3.03%1.22%-10.08%                        
202134.61%-1.02%5.56%8.49%3.57%1.22%1.49%-0.40%1.64%0.04%4.55%-0.49%5.93%
202083.83%0.84%-3.56%4.29%8.39%6.20%2.11%28.92%2.29%-2.37%2.49%12.53%3.85%
201931.06%11.97%1.76%3.10%1.72%-1.57%4.46%0.80%-0.71%1.01%1.34%-0.35%4.48%
20189.52%1.25%-3.90%3.81%1.74%0.67%2.67%5.67%-1.14%-1.39%-1.46%4.13%-2.45%
201719.90%6.40%1.40%-0.08%-2.54%0.92%-1.01%3.25%3.49%1.08%4.65%-0.12%1.20%
201624.38%1.64%2.01%5.12%2.51%2.31%5.17%3.34%-2.04%0.19%-3.69%5.06%0.81%
20155.34%2.35%2.98%1.10%1.99%0.10%-2.28%-0.79%-3.68%-0.58%3.73%0.30%0.25%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-7.24%-4.91%2.22%4.00%-3.03%1.22%-6.51%                        
202134.61%-1.02%5.56%8.49%3.57%1.22%1.49%-0.40%1.64%0.04%4.55%-0.49%5.93%
202083.83%0.84%-3.56%4.29%8.39%6.20%2.11%28.92%2.29%-2.37%2.49%12.53%3.85%
201931.06%11.97%1.76%3.10%1.72%-1.57%4.46%0.80%-0.71%1.01%1.34%-0.35%4.48%
20189.52%1.25%-3.90%3.81%1.74%0.67%2.67%5.67%-1.14%-1.39%-1.46%4.13%-2.45%
201719.90%6.40%1.40%-0.08%-2.54%0.92%-1.01%3.25%3.49%1.08%4.65%-0.12%1.20%
201624.38%1.64%2.01%5.12%2.51%2.31%5.17%3.34%-2.04%0.19%-3.69%5.06%0.81%
20156.35%2.27%1.10%1.99%0.10%-2.28%-1.52%0.38%3.73%0.30%0.25%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20223.55%                    3.57%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
20151.01%                            3.68%0.96%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
14.06.2022Sold511.1966414.45%2477
02.09.2015Bought99.3668
09.07.2015Sold103.3981.58%155
04.02.2015Bought101.7948