AIndex Health Care Equipment & Supplies - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 1530.23 USD with a daily change of 0.21%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1473.87 on 15th Jun losing -9.33%.
The AIndex is in the middle of its descent from the main cycle high at 3 o'clock from 23rd Jun but the buy position has already been closed.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Becton Dickinson and Company on 23rd Jun weighed 9.86% at 238.01, Autek China Inc on 17th Jun weighed 9.92% at 48.45, Baxter International Inc on 11th May weighed 10.1% at 72.38, Mesa Laboratories Inc on 6th May weighed 10.11% at 225.3 and the following were excluded: Baxter International Inc on 15th Jun at 67.84, Mesa Laboratories Inc on 13th Jun at 195.82, DexCom Inc on 9th May at 85.692, Becton Dickinson and Company on 2nd May at 248.12.

The Aindex is 55.1% invested and the remaining 44.9% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1946 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (578.13%) was higher than negative trades (-9.33%) at a ratio of 62 to 1 and the overall average change is 382.31%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:46

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Cerus CorporationStock - Health Care SuppliesUSDStock USA06.05.202213.07%838.42%5.48-1.26%17.85%-1.26%17.85%4.744.0615.61%25.89%1.66
Cochlear LtdStock - Health Care EquipmentAUDStock Australia04.02.202211.10%894.29%202.893.96%4.83%3.96%4.83%193.64173.624.77%14.43%0.68
Autek China IncStock - Health Care SuppliesCNYStock China17.06.202210.37%169.39%53.05-0.54%-2.80%-0.54%-2.80%48.4542.879.49%19.18%2.40
Becton Dickinson and CompanyStock - Health Care EquipmentUSDStock USA23.06.202210.31%897.20%250.10-0.33%5.08%-0.33%6.28%238.01214.495.08%14.24%1.17
NuVasive IncStock - Health Care EquipmentUSDStock USA16.12.202110.21%753.90%50.880.41%3.84%0.41%3.84%48.7537.744.37%25.83%0.93



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-7.18%-1.09%3.40%-2.75%-4.75%-0.57%-1.46%                        
202174.65%30.86%0.44%0.75%10.09%-1.77%5.38%4.16%4.09%-5.09%3.73%2.52%5.77%
2020105.15%7.05%0.56%12.14%14.25%4.75%4.64%18.15%5.16%-2.07%-3.69%8.35%6.86%
201947.44%7.54%10.98%4.33%-0.35%0.25%10.85%-0.86%2.00%3.19%-0.69%2.79%0.38%
201826.76%8.49%-8.07%4.68%7.37%11.10%3.73%-1.47%6.85%2.08%-8.20%4.28%-4.62%
201756.92%2.14%8.70%1.86%3.84%9.48%5.17%1.77%2.94%2.29%3.98%5.37%-1.15%
201617.28%-5.94%0.21%2.09%3.44%4.36%2.69%5.97%4.99%-1.50%-6.63%4.73%2.60%
201533.40%1.39%4.68%6.60%-4.17%4.73%-2.22%5.72%-1.54%-0.15%7.06%5.92%1.93%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.60%-1.09%3.40%-2.75%-4.75%-0.57%-5.09%                        
202186.96%35.10%-0.10%0.75%10.09%-1.77%5.38%4.16%4.09%-5.09%3.73%11.45%1.43%
2020105.15%7.05%0.56%12.14%14.25%4.75%4.64%18.15%5.16%-2.07%-3.69%8.35%6.86%
201947.44%7.54%10.98%4.33%-0.35%0.25%10.85%-0.86%2.00%3.19%-0.69%2.79%0.38%
201826.76%8.49%-8.07%4.68%7.37%11.10%3.73%-1.47%6.85%2.08%-8.20%4.28%-4.62%
201756.92%2.14%8.70%1.86%3.84%9.48%5.17%1.77%2.94%2.29%3.98%5.37%-1.15%
201617.28%-5.94%0.21%2.09%3.44%4.36%2.69%5.97%4.99%-1.50%-6.63%4.73%2.60%
201527.96%-2.74%4.68%6.60%-4.17%4.73%-2.22%5.72%-1.54%-0.15%7.06%5.92%1.93%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
202112.31%4.24%                                    8.93%    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
15.06.2022Sold1473.8742-9.33%169
28.12.2021Bought1625.4511
04.11.2021Sold1694.381836.45%276
01.02.2021Bought1241.7818
20.01.2021Sold1275.2321119.82%2185
27.01.2015Bought104.5431