AIndex Health Care Equipment & Supplies - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 1221.73 USD with a daily change of 0.55%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1192.02 on 15th Jun losing -3.36%.
The AIndex is reaching the main cycle low at 5 o'clock from 21st Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Becton Dickinson and Company on 23rd Jun weighed 4.95% at 238.01, Autek China Inc on 17th Jun weighed 4.97% at 48.45, ResMed Inc on 18th May weighed 5.06% at 195.13, Medartis Holding AG on 17th May weighed 5.24% at 93.4 and the following were excluded: Baxter International Inc on 15th Jun at 67.84, Medartis Holding AG on 15th Jun at 82.4, Globus Medical on 13th Jun at 57.6, Mesa Laboratories Inc on 13th Jun at 195.82.

The Aindex is 45.1% invested and the remaining 54.9% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1945 market days analysed, identified 7 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (83.27%) was higher than negative trades (-7.44%) at a ratio of 11.2 to 1 and the overall average change is 57.35%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:24

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Lantheus Holdings IncStock - Health Care SuppliesUSDStock USA02.03.20227.28%174.46%62.822.50%5.51%2.50%5.51%48.9954.4928.23%13.26%0.50
Cerus CorporationStock - Health Care SuppliesUSDStock USA06.05.20226.35%838.32%5.551.65%25.28%1.65%25.28%4.744.0617.09%26.82%1.66
ResMed IncStock - Health Care EquipmentUSDStock USA18.05.20225.76%883.95%211.501.93%7.78%1.93%7.78%195.13171.828.39%18.76%1.25
Cochlear LtdStock - Health Care EquipmentAUDStock Australia04.02.20225.67%794.59%195.16-0.24%3.27%-0.24%3.27%193.64173.620.78%11.04%0.68
Autek China IncStock - Health Care SuppliesCNYStock China17.06.20225.29%168.36%53.34-4.94%-3.51%-4.94%-3.51%48.4542.7910.09%19.77%2.41
Becton Dickinson and CompanyStock - Health Care EquipmentUSDStock USA23.06.20225.18%897.25%250.923.46%5.42%3.46%6.89%238.01214.495.42%14.52%1.17
ConvaTec Group PLCStock - Health Care SuppliesGBXStock UK16.05.20225.00%175.72%218.402.06%5.20%2.06%5.20%219.80187.52-0.64%14.14%1.33
Insulet CorporationStock - Health Care EquipmentUSDStock USA04.04.20224.54%884.05%227.734.00%14.82%4.00%14.82%279.00145.51-18.38%36.10%2.63



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-15.95%-6.30%1.58%-2.98%-5.03%-2.23%-1.97%                        
202135.03%2.12%2.54%0.75%8.26%-1.91%6.02%1.77%1.28%-0.81%3.98%0.68%6.21%
2020109.29%14.50%-2.54%6.27%13.67%12.02%4.95%18.35%0.52%-1.83%0.18%7.29%5.20%
201964.32%11.75%5.95%2.75%2.46%3.89%9.39%2.50%6.67%1.37%2.17%2.54%-0.10%
201850.57%8.81%-4.60%5.35%5.22%13.42%7.68%4.16%17.24%-3.12%-6.15%1.66%-5.08%
201739.88%0.13%7.89%5.11%5.84%4.08%1.75%-1.09%1.75%5.24%4.49%-0.35%-0.34%
201627.36%-6.55%1.37%4.96%3.05%7.19%3.55%4.34%1.54%2.61%-3.47%2.37%4.23%
201516.68%1.53%5.00%2.57%-2.33%1.51%-1.09%4.67%-5.00%-2.06%8.08%1.67%1.70%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-15.98%-6.30%1.58%-2.98%-5.86%1.04%-4.35%                        
202136.96%2.12%2.54%0.75%8.26%-1.91%6.02%1.77%1.28%-0.81%3.98%6.60%1.76%
202097.63%8.12%-2.54%6.27%13.67%12.02%4.95%18.35%0.52%-1.83%0.18%7.29%5.20%
201956.01%6.10%5.95%2.75%2.46%3.89%9.39%2.50%6.67%1.37%2.17%2.54%-0.10%
201855.70%8.81%-4.60%5.35%5.22%13.42%7.68%4.16%17.24%-3.12%-6.35%
201739.88%0.13%7.89%5.11%5.84%4.08%1.75%-1.09%1.75%5.24%4.49%-0.35%-0.34%
201628.72%-5.58%1.41%4.96%3.05%7.19%3.55%4.34%1.54%2.61%-3.47%2.37%4.23%
201511.48%-2.02%5.00%2.57%-2.33%1.51%-1.09%4.67%-6.76%6.77%1.67%1.70%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                    3.27%                            
20211.93%                                        5.92%    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20185.13%                                            5.08%
2017                                                    
20161.36%0.97%0.04%                                        
2015                                    2.06%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
15.06.2022Sold1192.022-3.36%29
17.05.2022Bought1233.4388
27.04.2022Sold1263.7021-11.53%125
23.12.2021Bought1428.4224
04.11.2021Sold1448.8871144.46%646
28.01.2020Bought592.6882
22.01.2020Sold559.666369.76%371
16.01.2019Bought329.682
11.10.2018Sold323.6912196.92%967
17.02.2016Bought109.018
12.01.2016Sold110.17954.24%99
05.10.2015Bought105.6998
25.08.2015Sold104.64380.98%211
26.01.2015Bought103.6335