AIndex Health Care Technology - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 922.55 USD with a daily change of 0.02%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 919.09 on 22nd Jun and now gains 0.38%, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 856.54 is 7.15% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.55 standard deviations (12.91%).
The AIndex is at main cycle high at 12 o'clock from 17th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: EMIS Group plc on 23rd Jun weighed 9.99% at 1850, Inspire Medical Systems Inc on 5th May weighed 9.99% at 202.6, Inspire Medical Systems Inc on 21st Mar weighed 9.96% at 234.02, Antares Vision S.p.A on 16th Mar weighed 10% at 8.38 and the following were excluded: EMIS Group plc on 20th Jun at 1888, Inspire Medical Systems Inc on 11th May at 155.44, Inspire Medical Systems Inc on 25th Apr at 222.51, Antares Vision S.p.A on 1st Apr at 8.56.

The Aindex is 34.9% invested and the remaining 65.1% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1932 market days analysed, identified 9 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 27.71%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:46

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Cerner CorpStock - Health Care TechnologyUSDStock USA12.10.202112.91%1298.19%94.92-0.05%0.07%-0.05%0.07%70.3585.2834.92%10.15%1.34
Change Healthcare IncStock - Health Care TechnologyUSDStock USA02.02.202211.94%1265.51%23.670.04%3.09%0.04%3.09%19.4322.1421.82%6.45%1.52
EMIS Group plcStock - Health Care TechnologyGBXStock UK23.06.202210.07%1258.45%1870.000.11%1.08%0.11%0.00%1850.001515.211.08%18.97%0.96



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-2.11%-4.35%-0.66%0.55%-0.40%-2.22%5.20%                        
202127.39%10.61%0.75%-3.70%3.75%8.46%3.01%-0.64%1.60%-4.94%6.53%-2.37%2.60%
2020103.54%2.89%6.75%4.39%17.80%9.01%7.09%7.96%1.50%4.08%-1.65%7.73%6.82%
201956.74%9.62%4.55%-0.10%10.07%4.69%6.11%3.79%-3.39%-0.70%4.77%4.93%2.28%
201810.11%-1.23%-0.01%-1.29%4.08%9.82%3.16%1.46%6.28%-2.45%-6.10%1.03%-4.02%
201730.12%2.58%2.56%5.19%1.55%4.86%1.47%0.61%0.24%2.00%1.48%1.10%3.10%
201622.75%0.04%-2.54%1.36%2.16%5.33%0.83%5.64%4.52%1.86%-1.08%3.42%-0.51%
201531.29%3.65%6.45%-1.89%-0.36%5.72%0.86%3.01%-4.55%7.18%4.12%3.21%0.81%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-7.34%-4.35%-0.66%0.55%-0.40%-2.99%0.38%                        
202130.97%10.61%4.88%-1.33%8.46%3.01%-0.64%1.60%-4.94%6.53%-2.37%2.60%
2020105.19%2.89%6.75%4.39%17.80%9.01%7.96%7.96%1.50%4.08%-1.65%7.73%6.82%
201943.01%1.63%4.55%-0.10%10.07%4.69%6.11%3.79%-3.01%1.98%4.93%2.28%
201819.82%-1.23%-0.01%-1.29%4.08%9.82%3.16%1.46%6.28%-3.34%
201726.74%2.58%2.56%5.19%1.55%4.86%1.47%0.61%0.24%2.00%1.48%-1.52%3.10%
201618.34%0.04%-2.54%1.36%2.16%5.33%0.83%5.64%4.52%1.86%-1.08%-0.29%-0.51%
201526.18%0.74%6.45%-1.89%-0.36%5.72%0.86%3.22%0.96%4.12%3.21%0.81%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
20213.58%    4.13%3.70%                                    
20201.65%                    0.87%                        
2019                                0.38%0.70%            
20189.71%                                    6.10%    4.02%
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                            0.21%4.55%                


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
22.06.2022Bought919.0857
10.05.2022Sold869.99624.22%382
23.04.2021Bought834.766
18.02.2021Sold858.265361.16%251
12.06.2020Bought532.5688
05.06.2020Sold536.869261.66%224
25.10.2019Bought332.1075
05.08.2019Sold326.818130.66%202
15.01.2019Bought250.123
10.09.2018Sold252.33223.65%292
22.11.2017Bought204.0689
10.11.2017Sold198.776821.59%352
23.11.2016Bought163.4809
16.11.2016Sold157.61830.74%420
23.09.2015Bought120.5621
28.07.2015Sold119.217915.37%195
14.01.2015Bought103.3323