AIndex Industrial Conglomerates - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 449.78 EUR with a daily change of 0.32%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 478.39 on 13th May losing -0.51%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 10th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Roper Technologies Inc on 24th Jun weighed 9.93% at 397.65, Citic Pacific on 24th Jun weighed 9.93% at 7.73, SK Holdings Co Ltd on 22nd Apr weighed 10.1% at 261500, Mytilineos S.A on 13th Apr weighed 9.95% at 15.366 and the following were excluded: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft on 24th Jun at 99.49, Honeywell International Inc on 23rd Jun at 177.23, MBB SE on 17th Jun at 104.8, Mytilineos S.A on 15th Jun at 14.471.

The Aindex is 40.4% invested and the remaining 59.6% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1941 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (177.29%) was higher than negative trades (-0.51%) at a ratio of 347.3 to 1 and the overall average change is 118.03%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:47

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Carlisle Companies IncorporatedStock - Industrial ConglomeratesUSDStock USA16.03.202210.91%277.18%246.922.82%5.27%2.82%5.27%240.13229.452.83%7.08%1.58
Citic PacificStock - Industrial ConglomeratesHKDStock Hong Kong24.06.202210.25%884.69%8.032.42%3.88%2.42%6.36%7.737.243.88%9.81%2.36
Roper Technologies IncStock - Industrial ConglomeratesUSDStock USA24.06.20229.89%797.10%398.77-2.19%0.28%-2.19%6.42%397.65359.740.28%9.79%0.61
SK Holdings Co LtdStock - Industrial ConglomeratesKRWStock Korea22.04.20229.33%782.08%222000.000.00%-1.11%0.00%-1.11%261500.00201420.14-15.11%9.27%1.28



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-17.47%-1.56%-4.70%-5.03%1.70%-2.70%-6.40%                        
202119.98%-0.48%-0.13%3.36%5.48%1.54%0.50%5.19%0.04%-0.66%3.35%-2.75%3.27%
202055.84%-1.83%-2.18%2.07%7.27%15.00%4.21%0.16%6.13%1.30%-4.58%13.69%5.86%
201923.17%4.47%3.91%1.33%2.17%-3.74%4.72%0.46%-0.63%0.46%2.26%4.91%1.05%
20187.85%5.42%-1.47%2.92%5.31%0.39%-3.85%4.15%-2.95%-0.39%-1.23%2.69%-2.80%
201737.12%0.73%7.66%1.50%3.00%8.16%-3.30%0.46%-0.17%5.38%6.43%3.41%-0.60%
201620.48%-5.45%1.17%7.88%0.66%3.02%-0.50%4.41%4.49%0.31%-0.89%0.87%3.43%
201533.48%3.10%7.77%2.59%1.71%5.13%-2.57%2.46%-5.30%-0.65%8.36%7.44%0.16%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-6.97%-1.56%-5.01%2.70%-3.13%                        
202119.98%-0.48%-0.13%3.36%5.48%1.54%0.50%5.19%0.04%-0.66%3.35%-2.75%3.27%
202055.84%-1.83%-2.18%2.07%7.27%15.00%4.21%0.16%6.13%1.30%-4.58%13.69%5.86%
201923.17%4.47%3.91%1.33%2.17%-3.74%4.72%0.46%-0.63%0.46%2.26%4.91%1.05%
20187.85%5.42%-1.47%2.92%5.31%0.39%-3.85%4.15%-2.95%-0.39%-1.23%2.69%-2.80%
201737.12%0.73%7.66%1.50%3.00%8.16%-3.30%0.46%-0.17%5.38%6.43%3.41%-0.60%
201620.48%-5.45%1.17%7.88%0.66%3.02%-0.50%4.41%4.49%0.31%-0.89%0.87%3.43%
201522.93%-2.06%7.77%2.59%1.71%5.13%-2.57%2.46%-8.18%-0.65%8.36%7.44%0.16%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202210.50%        5.03%1.00%    6.40%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
13.05.2022Sold478.3948-0.51%30
13.04.2022Bought480.8492
25.02.2022Sold509.6286349.69%2373
28.08.2015Bought113.3278
24.08.2015Sold109.87644.90%210
26.01.2015Bought104.7485