AIndex Italy - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 679.63 EUR with a daily change of 1.11%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sells the stock at the next opening value.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 27th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Comer Industries S.p.A on 23rd Jun weighed 10.08% at 25.8, Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A on 21st Jun weighed 9.91% at 15.96, Saipem SpA on 15th Jun weighed 9.87% at 40.34, Mutuionline on 8th Jun weighed 10.07% at 29.54 and the following were excluded: Saipem SpA on 22nd Jun at 1.987, Azimut Holding S.p.A on 17th Jun at 16.98, Anima Holding SpA on 14th Jun at 3.646, Mutuionline on 14th Jun at 25.5.

The Aindex is 68.5% invested and the remaining 31.5% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation, which is still open, for the AIndex during the 1902 market days analysed
Updated at 27th Jun - 21:28:43

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Saras SpAStock - Oil & Gas Refining & MarketingEURStock Italy20.04.202218.04%1288.01%1.438.43%15.58%8.43%15.58%0.911.0756.92%25.00%0.52
ERG S.p.AStock - Independent Power Producers & Energy T...EURStock Italy03.03.202211.79%378.13%29.98-0.99%1.01%-0.99%1.01%27.1426.9910.46%9.96%0.60
Comer Industries S.p.AStock - Agricultural & Farm MachineryEURStock Italy23.06.20229.83%621.00%25.800.78%0.00%0.78%-0.77%25.8025.57-0.78%0.90%1.54
Buzzi UnicemStock - Construction MaterialsEURStock Italy17.03.20229.72%680.46%16.10-0.12%-5.96%-0.12%-5.96%17.9214.47-10.13%10.13%0.52
Assicurazioni Generali S.p.AStock - Multi-line InsuranceEURStock Italy21.06.20229.58%6100.00%15.54-3.03%-2.66%-3.03%-2.30%15.9615.19-2.66%2.21%2.29
Webuild SpAStock - Construction & EngineeringEURStock Italy17.03.20229.54%761.44%1.480.54%0.14%0.54%0.14%1.681.05-11.79%29.28%0.84



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-13.23%-2.92%-4.14%3.12%4.23%4.50%-16.97%                        
202162.24%0.93%6.82%11.56%7.18%8.23%2.62%4.90%2.60%-1.48%2.38%0.35%4.02%
202038.18%-1.16%-2.29%6.97%7.12%5.68%4.18%1.18%2.33%0.76%-3.41%10.60%1.76%
201938.04%5.62%4.28%4.44%1.34%-0.68%7.09%-2.27%0.57%5.57%2.40%8.04%-2.99%
20182.18%6.78%-4.92%0.06%4.36%-3.30%0.17%2.40%-2.05%0.34%-2.41%0.29%1.02%
201751.23%4.32%6.43%12.99%6.51%0.85%-2.73%4.69%0.61%5.36%5.14%2.31%-3.34%
201610.36%-7.03%2.04%3.23%0.08%6.45%-5.01%3.85%-0.22%-1.51%0.51%8.56%
201549.90%9.71%6.55%7.83%2.27%3.77%-3.53%9.82%-5.11%0.41%4.89%5.62%0.22%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-13.23%-2.92%-4.14%3.12%4.23%4.50%-16.97%                        
202162.24%0.93%6.82%11.56%7.18%8.23%2.62%4.90%2.60%-1.48%2.38%0.35%4.02%
202038.18%-1.16%-2.29%6.97%7.12%5.68%4.18%1.18%2.33%0.76%-3.41%10.60%1.76%
201938.04%5.62%4.28%4.44%1.34%-0.68%7.09%-2.27%0.57%5.57%2.40%8.04%-2.99%
20182.18%6.78%-4.92%0.06%4.36%-3.30%0.17%2.40%-2.05%0.34%-2.41%0.29%1.02%
201751.23%4.32%6.43%12.99%6.51%0.85%-2.73%4.69%0.61%5.36%5.14%2.31%-3.34%
201610.36%-7.03%2.04%3.23%0.08%6.45%-5.01%3.85%-0.22%-1.51%0.51%8.56%
201536.81%0.14%6.55%7.83%2.27%3.77%-3.53%9.82%-5.11%0.41%4.89%5.62%0.22%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
27.06.2022Sell @ Next2708
27.01.2015Bought108.4793