AIndex Machinery - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 1038.57 USD with a daily change of 1.04%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1150.63 on 7th Mar gaining 198.83%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 27th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Comer Industries S.p.A on 23rd Jun weighed 5.35% at 25.8, Atlas Copco AB Series A on 18th May weighed 5.02% at 106.94, Watts Water Technologies Inc on 16th May weighed 5.56% at 129.87, Daimler Truck Holding AG on 16th May weighed 5.85% at 27.2 and the following were excluded: Epiroc AB (publ) on 27th Jun at 160.6, Watts Water Technologies Inc on 17th Jun at 118.87, Caterpillar Inc on 11th May at 205.56, Bobst Group SA on 6th May at 76.6.

The Aindex is 45.8% invested and the remaining 54.2% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1946 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 237.16%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:49

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Zardoya Otis S.AStock - Industrial MachineryEURStock Spain01.10.20215.96%1269.18%7.060.00%0.28%0.00%0.28%6.866.522.89%7.63%0.69
Burckhardt CompressionStock - Industrial MachineryCHFStock Switzerland04.03.20225.30%373.92%414.501.10%-1.19%1.10%-1.19%463.00397.50-10.48%4.10%1.50
WashTec AGStock - Industrial MachineryEURStock Germany22.03.20225.30%837.31%45.802.58%4.09%2.58%4.09%49.3740.83-7.23%10.84%0.61
Daimler Truck Holding AGStock - Construction Machinery & Heavy TrucksEURStock Germany16.05.20225.22%7100.00%26.091.40%-3.94%1.40%-3.94%27.2024.13-4.08%7.51%1.50
Samsung Heavy IndustriesStock - Construction Machinery & Heavy TrucksKRWStock Korea20.04.20225.10%975.58%5920.001.89%6.28%1.89%6.28%6370.005104.80-7.06%13.77%1.95
Comer Industries S.p.AStock - Agricultural & Farm MachineryEURStock Italy23.06.20225.00%621.37%25.800.78%0.00%0.78%-0.77%25.8025.57-0.78%0.90%1.54
Atlas Copco AB Series AStock - Industrial MachinerySEKStock Sweden18.05.20224.84%7100.00%99.585.57%2.94%5.57%2.94%106.9492.23-6.88%7.38%0.45
Sandvik ABStock - Industrial MachinerySEKStock Sweden16.03.20224.60%7100.00%175.154.57%-2.67%4.57%-2.67%213.66156.72-18.03%10.52%1.18
Bodycote PLCStock - Industrial MachineryGBXStock UK22.03.20224.48%644.54%554.502.88%-2.46%2.88%-2.46%707.50474.61-21.63%14.41%1.01



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-17.82%-3.56%-3.92%-1.82%-4.77%-0.26%-4.88%                        
202155.10%11.22%13.79%2.55%2.07%2.70%6.55%0.55%5.66%-4.08%4.16%-0.25%1.06%
2020137.22%-1.07%5.71%8.76%6.80%15.90%16.70%9.58%3.80%-0.35%-3.18%21.32%8.46%
201931.09%3.88%6.32%1.20%5.95%-5.79%7.02%0.72%-5.63%2.16%4.56%4.77%3.22%
201810.10%1.34%-2.31%0.47%1.34%6.45%0.36%3.39%4.58%1.20%-7.10%2.77%-2.13%
201753.88%4.49%3.44%7.52%4.76%14.47%-0.87%0.76%1.72%7.45%2.89%-3.56%1.95%
201616.96%-3.10%-1.07%7.55%2.27%1.37%-2.25%1.99%1.29%0.65%-1.43%6.48%2.59%
201533.91%0.27%7.96%7.46%7.41%1.83%-3.15%0.32%0.49%-0.45%5.17%3.08%-0.11%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-8.96%-3.56%-3.92%-1.74%                        
202155.10%11.22%13.79%2.55%2.07%2.70%6.55%0.55%5.66%-4.08%4.16%-0.25%1.06%
2020137.48%-1.07%5.71%8.88%6.80%15.90%16.70%9.58%3.80%-0.35%-3.18%21.32%8.46%
201931.09%3.88%6.32%1.20%5.95%-5.79%7.02%0.72%-5.63%2.16%4.56%4.77%3.22%
201810.10%1.34%-2.31%0.47%1.34%6.45%0.36%3.39%4.58%1.20%-7.10%2.77%-2.13%
201753.88%4.49%3.44%7.52%4.76%14.47%-0.87%0.76%1.72%7.45%2.89%-3.56%1.95%
201616.96%-3.10%-1.07%7.55%2.27%1.37%-2.25%1.99%1.29%0.65%-1.43%6.48%2.59%
201528.81%4.13%7.46%7.41%1.83%-3.15%0.32%0.49%-0.45%5.17%3.08%-0.11%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20228.86%        0.08%4.77%0.26%4.88%                        
2021                                                    
20200.26%        0.12%                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
07.03.2022Sold1150.6315198.83%711
26.03.2020Bought385.0509
03.03.2020Sold385.4669275.50%1847
11.02.2015Bought102.6538