AIndex Metals & Mining - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 8811.46 CAD with a daily change of 0.87%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 9144.95 on 14th Jun losing -4.95%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 13th Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is positive (1.91%), but would improve (9.54%) when the cycle reaches 7 o'clock.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Deterra Royalties Ltd on 27th Jun weighed 9.92% at 4.3, Gold Fields Ltd ADR on 21st Jun weighed 9.98% at 10.02, AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group NV on 24th May weighed 10.07% at 32.9, Voestalpine AG on 23rd May weighed 9.97% at 27 and the following were excluded: Piedmont Lithium Ltd on 27th Jun at 0.615, Voestalpine AG on 23rd Jun at 21.9, AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group NV on 15th Jun at 27.26, Warrior Met Coal Inc on 14th Jun at 33.97.

The Aindex is 51.8% invested and the remaining 48.2% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1946 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (4411.76%) was higher than negative trades (-4.95%) at a ratio of 890.5 to 1 and the overall average change is 2939.52%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:50

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Tubos Reunidos S.AStock - Metals & Mining: SteelEURStock Spain12.01.202211.88%930.88%0.37-0.27%-1.74%-0.27%-1.74%0.370.25-1.61%32.47%1.63
Tubacex S.AStock - Metals & Mining: SteelEURStock Spain12.05.202211.36%151.01%2.395.07%-1.65%5.07%-1.65%2.281.964.84%17.77%2.11
Gold Fields Ltd ADRStock - Metals & Mining: GoldUSDStock USA21.06.202210.09%779.90%9.742.10%-2.79%2.10%-1.91%10.028.75-2.79%10.19%1.42
Deterra Royalties LtdStock - Metals & Mining: SteelAUDStock Australia27.06.20229.98%867.40%4.330.70%0.70%1.17%7.71%4.303.890.70%10.18%2.71
Piedmont Lithium Ltd ADRStock - Metals & Mining: Diversified Metals &a...USDStock USA17.05.20228.48%653.50%43.404.23%-10.52%4.23%-10.52%54.5541.45-20.44%4.48%1.05



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-16.07%-4.24%7.20%2.07%-8.05%-1.70%-11.38%                        
202159.44%-2.87%21.61%4.30%10.87%7.68%1.53%5.62%1.31%-5.24%1.50%-0.65%4.42%
2020287.69%-0.55%17.45%3.44%28.82%9.67%18.12%32.28%4.79%6.68%2.04%13.43%12.34%
201957.00%5.47%-1.91%-1.90%-4.17%13.25%7.17%12.15%2.98%-6.11%6.67%4.52%10.03%
201825.19%3.35%7.30%-5.78%2.95%5.94%-3.32%3.50%-4.06%-0.96%7.16%7.07%0.71%
2017139.52%30.99%1.90%2.18%3.41%9.06%4.17%3.31%11.06%0.45%13.08%6.82%7.36%
2016148.94%0.84%19.40%-0.79%29.43%-6.39%19.57%15.83%4.62%1.57%1.84%14.55%0.18%
201544.82%5.35%4.80%0.47%10.15%-0.92%-0.71%-4.44%-3.60%18.15%6.53%-3.61%7.81%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.55%-4.24%7.20%2.07%-9.18%3.35%-8.03%                        
202159.44%-2.87%21.61%4.30%10.87%7.68%1.53%5.62%1.31%-5.24%1.50%-0.65%4.42%
2020287.69%-0.55%17.45%3.44%28.82%9.67%18.12%32.28%4.79%6.68%2.04%13.43%12.34%
201957.00%5.47%-1.91%-1.90%-4.17%13.25%7.17%12.15%2.98%-6.11%6.67%4.52%10.03%
201825.19%3.35%7.30%-5.78%2.95%5.94%-3.32%3.50%-4.06%-0.96%7.16%7.07%0.71%
2017139.52%30.99%1.90%2.18%3.41%9.06%4.17%3.31%11.06%0.45%13.08%6.82%7.36%
2016148.94%0.84%19.40%-0.79%29.43%-6.39%19.57%15.83%4.62%1.57%1.84%14.55%0.18%
201546.57%3.88%4.80%0.47%10.15%-0.92%-0.71%-4.32%16.75%6.53%-3.61%7.81%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20226.52%                5.05%3.35%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
20151.75%                        0.12%3.60%                


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
14.06.2022Sold9144.9461-4.95%22
23.05.2022Bought9621.6015
27.04.2022Sold9991.63888810.12%2429
02.09.2015Bought112.1381
27.07.2015Sold115.099513.40%201
07.01.2015Bought101.4977