AIndex Multiline Retail - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 557.61 USD with a daily change of 0.27%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 590.53 on 12th May gaining 451.96%.
The AIndex is in the stop zone towards the main cycle low at 4 o'clock from 24th Jun but the buy position has already been closed, the current position matches the maximum probability of an decline (-0.54%) for the next 2 weeks.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: B&M European Value Retail S.A on 23rd Jun weighed 10% at 369.8, Ollies Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc on 10th Jun weighed 10.07% at 54.07, Lotte Shopping on 8th Jun weighed 9.97% at 106000, Dillards Inc on 7th Jun weighed 10% at 330.38 and the following were excluded: Dillards Inc on 24th Jun at 246.88, Dollar Tree Inc on 23rd May at 128.5, Dollar General Corporation on 19th May at 199.44, Dillards Inc on 19th May at 261.3.

The Aindex is 39.6% invested and the remaining 60.4% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1941 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 228.41%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:53

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Ollies Bargain Outlet Holdings IncStock - General Merchandise StoresUSDStock USA10.06.202211.61%1275.84%62.86-0.90%8.44%-0.90%8.44%54.0749.6416.26%21.04%0.94
B&M European Value Retail S.AStock - General Merchandise StoresGBXStock UK23.06.202210.31%691.70%387.300.49%4.73%0.49%3.61%369.80313.384.73%19.09%0.69
Lotte ShoppingStock - Department StoresKRWStock Korea08.06.20229.77%138.57%103500.002.48%5.50%2.48%5.50%106000.0093538.64-2.36%9.62%1.70
Dollarama IncStock - General Merchandise StoresCADStock Canada01.06.20207.96%1291.91%75.761.08%3.61%1.08%3.61%46.3565.8363.45%13.11%0.28



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-11.10%-1.08%-1.29%1.26%-0.80%-8.99%-0.42%                        
202167.86%13.63%3.56%5.75%2.47%0.79%3.29%-2.03%5.71%-2.16%8.73%11.91%2.56%
202062.67%-3.86%-2.87%1.09%14.14%9.79%2.02%6.97%3.83%1.98%1.91%7.50%8.62%
201926.82%2.88%2.83%2.11%1.77%0.20%-0.21%1.58%3.81%1.91%0.14%6.58%0.61%
201819.60%9.49%-0.03%-0.20%2.11%4.24%4.23%-1.42%4.54%1.58%-0.86%-4.18%-0.76%
201732.22%2.24%4.30%-0.85%3.29%5.20%-0.39%1.47%-4.39%4.19%1.77%6.22%5.74%
20167.21%1.68%-0.07%1.02%2.06%-0.74%-1.98%1.80%2.28%1.27%-1.68%3.24%-1.73%
20156.95%1.03%7.40%3.10%-2.02%-0.84%4.34%2.22%-3.76%0.93%-2.03%-0.85%-2.23%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-5.85%-1.08%-1.29%1.26%-0.80%-4.02%                        
202167.86%13.63%3.56%5.75%2.47%0.79%3.29%-2.03%5.71%-2.16%8.73%11.91%2.56%
202062.67%-3.86%-2.87%1.09%14.14%9.79%2.02%6.97%3.83%1.98%1.91%7.50%8.62%
201926.82%2.88%2.83%2.11%1.77%0.20%-0.21%1.58%3.81%1.91%0.14%6.58%0.61%
201819.60%9.49%-0.03%-0.20%2.11%4.24%4.23%-1.42%4.54%1.58%-0.86%-4.18%-0.76%
201732.22%2.24%4.30%-0.85%3.29%5.20%-0.39%1.47%-4.39%4.19%1.77%6.22%5.74%
20167.21%1.68%-0.07%1.02%2.06%-0.74%-1.98%1.80%2.28%1.27%-1.68%3.24%-1.73%
20154.71%4.29%3.10%-2.02%-0.84%4.34%2.22%-3.76%0.93%-2.03%-1.12%-0.13%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20225.25%                4.97%0.42%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                2.10%


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
12.05.2022Sold590.5318451.96%2337
18.12.2015Bought106.9887
25.11.2015Sold108.9844.86%293
05.02.2015Bought103.9378