AIndex Nasdaq Biotechnology - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 2084.65 USD with a daily change of -0.74%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 2207.12 on 6th May gaining 2049.43%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 24th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Ideaya Biosciences Inc on 23rd Jun weighed 9.87% at 13.19, Chinook Therapeutics Inc on 21st Jun weighed 10.01% at 19.21, Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc on 17th May weighed 9.96% at 40.07, Horizon Pharma PLC on 16th May weighed 10.02% at 89.93 and the following were excluded: Horizon Pharma PLC on 17th Jun at 80.02, MeiraGTx Holdings PLC on 14th Jun at 7.36, Arbutus Biopharma Corp on 11th May at 1.95, Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc on 10th May at 5.48.

The Aindex is 53.5% invested and the remaining 46.5% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1882 market days analysed
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:13

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Zogenix IncStock - PharmaceuticalsUSDStock USA20.01.202212.06%1275.05%26.680.00%1.60%0.00%1.60%25.8720.013.13%25.00%1.48
Apellis Pharmaceuticals IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA17.05.202211.72%960.77%46.26-1.57%7.91%-1.57%7.91%40.0737.9215.45%18.02%3.61
Ideaya Biosciences IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA23.06.202210.41%1226.16%13.880.43%5.23%0.43%16.25%13.1911.695.23%15.79%4.41
Intracellular ThStock - PharmaceuticalsUSDStock USA13.05.202210.00%1062.84%55.62-2.75%4.10%-2.75%4.10%56.5744.65-1.68%19.73%2.79
Chinook Therapeutics IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA21.06.20229.34%137.34%18.05-3.27%-6.04%-3.27%9.93%19.2114.58-6.04%19.20%0.07



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-21.85%-11.17%1.41%3.63%-9.32%-6.37%-1.42%                        
202149.01%0.14%6.86%0.11%-2.31%2.28%10.15%1.39%8.30%5.64%7.43%-3.74%5.35%
2020189.54%17.81%-8.62%2.54%14.23%12.53%1.12%-3.58%13.38%9.12%13.77%25.48%18.49%
201981.25%4.83%6.87%14.03%-4.13%3.19%7.76%1.74%-2.80%0.25%5.38%12.08%13.66%
201835.99%7.38%5.53%-0.86%-0.50%22.61%2.20%-2.00%11.84%-0.04%-11.24%4.38%-4.38%
201763.44%3.53%3.77%0.92%3.38%-1.71%2.19%3.71%-0.26%12.43%4.86%2.83%15.76%
201611.31%-4.99%-0.49%0.07%2.75%5.27%1.38%5.98%3.19%5.87%-7.72%1.36%-0.94%
201537.04%1.76%2.84%4.67%9.00%2.71%2.39%5.66%-5.16%-1.58%4.14%7.71%-1.36%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-17.26%-11.17%1.41%3.63%-9.32%-2.27%                        
202149.01%0.14%6.86%0.11%-2.31%2.28%10.15%1.39%8.30%5.64%7.43%-3.74%5.35%
2020189.54%17.81%-8.62%2.54%14.23%12.53%1.12%-3.58%13.38%9.12%13.77%25.48%18.49%
201981.25%4.83%6.87%14.03%-4.13%3.19%7.76%1.74%-2.80%0.25%5.38%12.08%13.66%
201835.99%7.38%5.53%-0.86%-0.50%22.61%2.20%-2.00%11.84%-0.04%-11.24%4.38%-4.38%
201763.44%3.53%3.77%0.92%3.38%-1.71%2.19%3.71%-0.26%12.43%4.86%2.83%15.76%
201611.31%-4.99%-0.49%0.07%2.75%5.27%1.38%5.98%3.19%5.87%-7.72%1.36%-0.94%
201534.29%-0.28%2.84%4.67%9.00%2.71%2.39%5.66%-5.16%-1.58%4.14%7.71%-1.36%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20224.59%                4.10%1.42%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
06.05.2022Sold2207.11512049.43%2670
13.01.2015Bought102.6838