AIndex Netherlands - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 499.92 EUR with a daily change of 1.02%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 534.45 on 10th May losing -4.53%.
The AIndex is reaching the main cycle low at 5 o'clock from 22nd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: ASML Holding NV on 22nd Jun weighed 5.03% at 460.65, OCI NV on 10th Jun weighed 5.11% at 31.96, ArcelorMittal SA on 7th Jun weighed 5.02% at 30.5, Eurocommercial Properties N.V. on 6th Jun weighed 4.96% at 24.74 and the following were excluded: OCI NV on 24th Jun at 30.44, Aegon NV on 24th Jun at 4.134, TKH Group NV on 23rd Jun at 37.4, ArcelorMittal SA on 21st Jun at 24.76.

The Aindex is 45.2% invested and the remaining 54.8% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1915 market days analysed, identified 4 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (95.17%) was higher than negative trades (-4.53%) at a ratio of 21 to 1 and the overall average change is 70.25%
Updated at 24th Jun - 21:30:44

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Intertrust Group Holding SAStock - Research & Consulting ServicesEURStock Netherlands27.09.20217.57%159.02%19.000.53%1.06%0.53%1.06%12.8818.2947.52%3.75%1.85
ING Groep NVStock - Diversified BanksEURStock Netherlands21.03.20226.31%8100.00%9.781.74%1.06%1.74%1.06%8.888.4810.09%13.29%0.76
NN Group NVStock - Life & Health InsuranceEURStock Netherlands15.03.20225.84%999.75%42.704.68%-4.73%4.68%-4.73%40.9438.204.29%10.53%2.80
Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NVStock - Construction & EngineeringEURStock Netherlands16.03.20225.52%1277.47%32.00-0.06%0.06%-0.06%0.06%32.5228.41-1.60%11.23%2.03
Alfen Beheer BVStock - Heavy Electrical EquipmentEURStock Netherlands19.05.20225.32%280.55%91.421.74%4.08%1.74%4.08%93.2083.87-1.91%8.26%4.08
ASML Holding NVStock - Semiconductor EquipmentEURStock Netherlands22.06.20225.32%7100.00%484.855.31%5.25%5.31%7.95%460.65420.805.25%13.21%0.83
Jde Peets NvStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...EURStock Netherlands01.03.20225.20%782.13%25.901.81%-0.69%1.81%-0.69%29.2725.00-11.51%3.48%1.18
Wolters KluwerStock - Research & Consulting ServicesEURStock Netherlands22.08.20114.15%2100.00%90.263.01%4.42%3.01%4.42%9.4480.48856.50%10.83%0.12



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-18.81%-0.55%-4.00%-2.00%-1.72%-2.35%-9.57%                        
202139.56%4.14%4.75%10.07%2.83%3.78%-0.35%1.38%4.68%-2.02%0.75%1.38%2.92%
202068.69%3.58%-1.38%4.95%11.64%3.25%9.26%-0.01%7.74%2.34%-1.28%11.93%2.57%
201935.01%5.48%6.46%0.18%7.47%-4.66%5.82%3.88%-1.59%0.94%1.80%2.90%2.41%
20183.93%2.13%-0.18%-0.69%3.47%1.98%-0.13%2.69%0.31%-0.85%-1.42%-2.22%-1.03%
201722.49%0.30%3.54%3.62%2.58%-0.16%-0.25%1.01%0.51%6.08%3.47%-0.46%0.44%
201614.15%0.41%-0.95%2.14%0.21%4.15%-1.85%3.40%3.55%0.09%-0.99%-0.92%4.36%
201535.14%9.78%9.31%6.20%1.04%2.87%-4.28%4.44%-3.39%-1.97%8.21%3.29%-3.59%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-8.79%-0.55%-3.94%2.91%-1.72%-5.60%                        
202139.56%4.14%4.75%10.07%2.83%3.78%-0.35%1.38%4.68%-2.02%0.75%1.38%2.92%
202068.69%3.58%-1.38%4.95%11.64%3.25%9.26%-0.01%7.74%2.34%-1.28%11.93%2.57%
201935.01%5.48%6.46%0.18%7.47%-4.66%5.82%3.88%-1.59%0.94%1.80%2.90%2.41%
20186.15%2.13%-0.18%-0.69%3.47%1.98%-0.13%2.69%0.31%-0.85%-1.42%-1.67%0.52%
201722.49%0.30%3.54%3.62%2.58%-0.16%-0.25%1.01%0.51%6.08%3.47%-0.46%0.44%
201613.76%-3.35%2.55%2.14%0.21%4.15%-1.85%3.40%3.55%0.09%-0.99%-0.92%4.36%
201532.47%7.61%9.31%6.20%1.04%2.87%-4.28%4.44%-3.39%-1.97%8.21%3.29%-3.59%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202210.02%    0.06%4.91%        9.57%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
20182.22%                                        0.55%1.55%
2017                                                    
2016        3.50%                                        
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold534.4523-4.53%57
14.03.2022Bought559.8043
25.02.2022Sold588.2316205.23%1169
14.12.2018Bought192.7174
21.11.2018Sold196.848252.25%1008
17.02.2016Bought129.2939
21.01.2016Sold128.854928.04%372
14.01.2015Bought100.6405