AIndex Oil Gas & Consumable Fuels - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 1078.47 USD with a daily change of 0.99%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1067.9 on 24th Jun gaining 166.93%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 23rd Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is positive (1.94%), but would improve (2.59%) when the cycle reaches 7 o'clock.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Keyera Corp. on 17th May weighed 9.84% at 33.91, TORM plc on 3rd May weighed 9.86% at 70.8, Galp Energia Nom on 17th Mar weighed 9.93% at 10.485, Whitehaven Coal Ltd on 9th Mar weighed 10.22% at 4.08 and the following were excluded: Lundin Energy AB on 27th Jun at 7.308, S-Oil Corp on 24th Jun at 101000, Canadian Natural Resources Ltd on 24th Jun at 65.73, Keyera Corp. on 23rd Jun at 29.44.

The Aindex is 54.9% invested and the remaining 45.1% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1946 market days analysed, identified 4 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 115.58%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:51

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Whitehaven Coal LtdStock - Coal & Consumable FuelsAUDStock Australia09.03.202213.19%1100.00%4.785.75%5.29%5.75%5.29%4.084.0917.16%14.49%0.85
Galp Energia NomStock - Integrated Oil & GasEURStock Portugal17.03.202211.47%296.77%11.461.60%1.42%1.60%1.42%10.4910.579.30%7.79%1.71
Shell Midstream Partners LPStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA04.03.202211.10%147.52%14.130.36%3.52%0.36%3.52%14.0212.630.78%10.65%0.72
Energy Transfer Equity LPStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA19.01.202210.81%395.47%10.140.40%3.15%0.40%3.15%9.779.643.79%4.97%1.41
Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class AStock - Integrated Oil & GasGBXStock UK24.03.20228.32%12100.00%2119.500.00%2.81%0.00%2.81%2091.001786.071.36%15.73%1.68



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20226.98%10.00%3.21%6.07%4.58%5.63%-19.58%                        
202170.02%3.44%17.82%8.11%2.22%7.78%5.51%-5.14%2.04%10.24%4.79%-1.71%1.01%
202035.23%-3.90%-2.96%5.78%13.80%1.55%0.23%1.59%5.75%-4.81%-0.38%8.13%7.42%
201923.18%5.72%1.62%2.17%0.83%-2.89%2.88%1.42%-2.71%1.15%1.51%2.94%6.83%
201817.54%5.08%-5.98%-1.81%7.96%5.56%2.47%6.12%0.81%7.05%-5.60%-1.43%-2.64%
201796.63%5.42%8.62%3.38%4.51%2.26%-0.52%1.96%1.78%10.56%5.81%16.83%10.15%
201648.25%1.23%3.38%14.08%10.64%0.90%5.71%-4.73%1.00%0.92%0.35%0.74%7.20%
20154.67%-1.36%3.20%1.18%6.06%-1.60%-1.77%0.14%-2.25%-1.06%2.93%-0.70%0.13%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20225.93%10.00%3.21%6.07%4.58%5.63%-20.37%                        
202170.02%3.44%17.82%8.11%2.22%7.78%5.51%-5.14%2.04%10.24%4.79%-1.71%1.01%
202038.28%-3.90%-2.96%8.17%13.80%1.55%0.23%1.59%5.75%-4.81%-0.38%8.13%7.42%
201923.18%5.72%1.62%2.17%0.83%-2.89%2.88%1.42%-2.71%1.15%1.51%2.94%6.83%
201817.54%5.08%-5.98%-1.81%7.96%5.56%2.47%6.12%0.81%7.05%-5.60%-1.43%-2.64%
201796.63%5.42%8.62%3.38%4.51%2.26%-0.52%1.96%1.78%10.56%5.81%16.83%10.15%
201647.99%1.05%3.38%14.08%10.64%0.90%5.71%-4.73%1.00%0.92%0.35%0.74%7.20%
20152.32%0.11%6.06%-1.60%-1.77%0.14%-1.82%-1.06%2.93%-0.42%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
20203.05%        2.39%                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015    1.36%                        0.43%        0.28%    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
24.06.2022Sold1067.8983166.93%830
16.03.2020Bought400.0639
02.03.2020Sold409.1059293.08%1501
22.01.2016Bought104.078
16.11.2015Sold104.05141.61%80
28.08.2015Bought102.3991
20.08.2015Sold102.84490.70%170
03.03.2015Bought102.1314