AIndex Personal Products - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 424.87 EUR with a daily change of 1.53%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 429.86 on 4th Mar gaining 41.05%.
The AIndex continues to climb from the main cycle low at 8 o'clock from 24th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Coty Inc on 2nd Jun weighed 10% at 7.05, Interparfums SA on 4th May weighed 10.02% at 51.994, LabomarSpA on 29th Mar weighed 9.89% at 9.98, Beiersdorf Aktiengesellschaft on 22nd Mar weighed 9.97% at 87.003 and the following were excluded: LOreal SA on 9th May at 311.3, Jamieson Wellness Inc on 9th May at 32.43, LabomarSpA on 11th Apr at 8.98, Nu Skin Enterprises Inc on 15th Mar at 43.25.

The Aindex is 42.6% invested and the remaining 57.4% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1940 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 112.68%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:30

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Beiersdorf AktiengesellschaftStock - Personal ProductsEURStock Germany22.03.202211.38%1097.70%97.981.34%9.21%1.34%9.21%87.0075.0712.62%23.38%0.60
Coty IncStock - Personal ProductsUSDStock USA02.06.202211.33%971.64%8.057.33%18.91%7.33%18.91%7.055.5214.18%31.37%2.85
Unilever PLCStock - Personal ProductsEURStock Netherlands18.03.202210.91%9100.00%43.533.05%3.89%3.05%3.89%40.4238.877.67%10.68%1.95
Interparfums SAStock - Personal ProductsEURStock France04.05.20228.97%759.02%46.652.98%7.58%2.98%7.58%51.9936.41-10.28%21.95%0.83



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-12.51%-8.58%0.06%-2.62%-1.28%-1.07%0.56%                        
202134.54%-0.75%2.93%6.92%4.33%2.86%5.57%0.63%3.70%-4.23%4.73%-1.13%5.06%
202030.01%-3.02%-1.14%1.75%5.71%0.21%2.43%5.52%1.74%1.89%-3.84%12.41%3.89%
201915.58%3.57%-2.19%2.32%-0.75%0.98%2.81%-2.33%4.93%2.56%2.71%0.58%-0.33%
20184.77%2.94%-2.35%3.05%2.73%2.90%0.71%-1.53%3.29%-0.34%-5.38%0.43%-1.35%
201736.05%1.62%2.79%1.93%3.04%8.42%1.30%-0.66%-0.09%-0.10%7.95%2.55%2.87%
20166.71%-1.33%2.70%1.55%-0.31%0.27%3.29%4.03%-3.06%1.10%-1.75%-2.59%2.93%
201558.76%9.94%4.00%7.74%1.77%3.83%-0.42%2.36%0.22%4.91%6.53%4.68%2.06%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-11.48%-8.58%0.06%-3.24%                        
202134.54%-0.75%2.93%6.92%4.33%2.86%5.57%0.63%3.70%-4.23%4.73%-1.13%5.06%
202030.34%-3.02%-1.14%1.75%5.71%0.21%2.43%5.79%1.74%1.89%-3.84%12.41%3.89%
201915.58%3.57%-2.19%2.32%-0.75%0.98%2.81%-2.33%4.93%2.56%2.71%0.58%-0.33%
20184.77%2.94%-2.35%3.05%2.73%2.90%0.71%-1.53%3.29%-0.34%-5.38%0.43%-1.35%
201736.05%1.62%2.79%1.93%3.04%8.42%1.30%-0.66%-0.09%-0.10%7.95%2.55%2.87%
20166.71%-1.33%2.70%1.55%-0.31%0.27%3.29%4.03%-3.06%1.10%-1.75%-2.59%2.93%
201546.96%1.77%4.00%7.74%1.77%3.83%-0.42%2.36%0.22%4.91%6.53%4.68%2.06%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20221.03%            1.28%1.07%                            
2021                                                    
20200.33%                        0.27%                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
04.03.2022Sold429.864641.06%599
13.07.2020Bought304.7498
03.07.2020Sold305.5281184.30%1988
23.01.2015Bought107.4651