AIndex Pet Health - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 607.15 USD with a daily change of 0.22%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 603.76 on 27th Apr gaining 161.14%.
The AIndex started its descent from the main cycle high at 1 o'clock from 24th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Nestle SA on 27th Jun weighed 4.99% at 111.96, Organon & Co on 23rd Jun weighed 4.94% at 33.79, Boqii HoldingLtd on 10th Jun weighed 5.05% at 1.82, Zoetis Inc on 1st Jun weighed 5.05% at 170.87 and the following were excluded: Central Garden & Pet Company A on 17th Jun at 37.94, Organon & Co on 13th Jun at 34.88, Nestle SA on 20th May at 114.38, AmerisourceBergen on 13th May at 151.88.

The Aindex is 57.7% invested and the remaining 42.3% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1932 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 89.74%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:03

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Merck & Company IncStock - PharmaceuticalsUSDStock USA08.04.20225.59%12100.00%94.411.37%11.57%1.37%11.57%86.6480.048.97%15.23%1.01
Swedencare publ ABStock - PharmaceuticalsSEKStock Sweden18.05.20225.49%761.89%88.702.05%2.28%2.05%2.28%81.0864.549.40%27.24%1.60
Boqii HoldingLtdStock - Internet & Direct Marketing RetailUSDStock USA10.06.20225.43%1213.51%1.99-0.50%17.06%-0.50%17.06%1.821.569.34%21.52%1.45
Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLCStock - PharmaceuticalsGBXStock UK19.05.20225.29%779.59%3502.002.16%10.89%2.16%10.89%3282.002987.866.70%14.68%0.36
Covetrus IncStock - Health Care DistributorsUSDStock USA23.05.20225.21%1261.61%20.750.14%0.73%0.14%0.73%19.7417.865.12%13.90%1.34
Zoetis IncStock - PharmaceuticalsUSDStock USA01.06.20225.14%799.67%173.60-0.58%9.30%-0.58%9.30%170.87153.561.60%11.55%1.34
Organon & CoStock - PharmaceuticalsUSDStock USA23.06.20225.11%965.22%35.43-1.20%4.85%-1.20%6.81%33.7932.324.85%8.79%4.05
Nestle SAStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...CHFStock Switzerland27.06.20225.02%8100.00%112.580.55%0.55%0.84%4.84%111.96105.650.55%6.15%0.77
IDEXX Laboratories IncStock - Health Care EquipmentUSDStock USA23.05.20224.79%796.80%359.03-0.68%9.44%-0.68%9.44%371.62293.67-3.39%18.20%0.93
JM Smucker CompanyStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...USDStock USA16.08.20214.79%384.05%128.56-0.25%5.19%-0.25%5.19%131.87120.96-2.51%5.91%0.69
Patterson Companies IncStock - Health Care DistributorsUSDStock USA16.07.20203.12%349.79%28.801.16%3.08%1.16%3.08%23.4427.6022.84%4.18%0.53
General Mills IncStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...USDStock USA15.04.20202.70%195.32%71.040.58%7.26%0.58%7.26%55.9164.3127.06%9.47%0.44



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-8.36%-6.28%-0.38%-0.23%-2.36%1.98%-1.21%                        
202158.08%23.50%3.37%1.18%6.30%1.29%1.73%2.37%-1.06%-0.18%4.32%0.30%5.60%
202070.97%0.34%-4.85%3.38%12.58%3.85%4.70%8.05%5.07%5.70%0.99%9.30%6.81%
201928.87%3.74%2.35%3.60%1.00%0.29%4.59%1.97%-0.27%1.14%-0.56%2.98%5.01%
201811.87%5.65%-0.21%0.60%-0.93%3.45%3.25%4.02%1.14%-1.69%-2.23%0.79%-2.21%
201718.57%0.41%2.87%0.98%0.09%5.91%-0.51%3.11%-2.18%2.88%-0.20%4.08%0.02%
201618.08%-2.20%0.82%4.02%1.05%4.16%1.57%3.86%1.64%0.72%-3.13%2.99%1.52%
201521.55%2.71%4.15%3.43%0.24%2.02%-1.18%1.47%0.99%0.54%2.27%0.06%3.10%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-8.88%-6.28%-0.38%-0.23%-2.17%                        
202158.08%23.50%3.37%1.18%6.30%1.29%1.73%2.37%-1.06%-0.18%4.32%0.30%5.60%
202073.54%0.34%-4.85%4.93%12.58%3.85%4.70%8.05%5.07%5.70%0.99%9.30%6.81%
201928.87%3.74%2.35%3.60%1.00%0.29%4.59%1.97%-0.27%1.14%-0.56%2.98%5.01%
201810.50%5.65%-0.21%0.60%-0.93%3.45%3.25%4.02%1.14%-1.69%-2.23%0.79%-3.40%
201718.57%0.41%2.87%0.98%0.09%5.91%-0.51%3.11%-2.18%2.88%-0.20%4.08%0.02%
201618.08%-2.20%0.82%4.02%1.05%4.16%1.57%3.86%1.64%0.72%-3.13%2.99%1.52%
201519.40%0.89%4.15%3.43%0.24%2.02%-1.18%1.47%0.99%0.54%2.27%0.06%3.10%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                0.19%    1.21%                        
2021                                                    
20202.57%        1.55%                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
27.04.2022Sold603.7636161.14%768
20.03.2020Bought231.2022
02.03.2020Sold234.674123.36%427
31.12.2018Bought190.2306
21.12.2018Sold187.904384.71%1443
08.01.2015Bought101.7279