AIndex Printing 3D - L10 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 387.67 USD with a daily change of 0.11%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 443.63 on 10th May losing -9.33%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 9th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Ametek Inc on 27th Jun weighed 9.98% at 113.89, Arkema SA on 22nd Jun weighed 10.13% at 91.5, Voestalpine AG on 23rd May weighed 9.88% at 27, Dupont De Nemours Inc on 19th May weighed 10.08% at 63.76 and the following were excluded: Voestalpine AG on 23rd Jun at 21.9, Trimble Inc on 17th Jun at 56.26, Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin SCA on 17th Jun at 27.44, Dupont De Nemours Inc on 14th Jun at 60.825.

The Aindex is 48.5% invested and the remaining 51.5% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1932 market days analysed, identified 4 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (73.42%) was higher than negative trades (-9.33%) at a ratio of 7.9 to 1 and the overall average change is 52.73%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:03

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
HP IncStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...USDStock USA24.11.202114.95%2100.00%35.360.37%5.39%0.37%5.39%33.7730.704.71%13.19%1.09
NuVasive IncStock - Health Care EquipmentUSDStock USA16.12.202113.73%753.90%50.880.41%3.84%0.41%3.84%48.7537.744.37%25.83%0.93
Arkema SAStock - Diversified ChemicalsEURStock France22.06.20229.90%790.43%90.541.03%-1.05%1.03%-2.14%91.5087.74-1.05%3.10%1.15
Ametek IncStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentUSDStock USA27.06.20229.89%785.53%112.71-1.04%-1.04%-0.70%5.20%113.89103.72-1.04%7.98%0.69



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-30.83%-10.89%-1.47%-0.14%-7.87%1.99%-16.05%                        
202117.15%4.24%1.40%5.30%-0.11%2.08%1.75%4.03%0.78%-4.98%-0.18%-2.51%4.65%
202081.19%1.38%-7.68%3.96%11.95%8.84%7.11%1.88%8.50%-2.37%3.72%21.39%5.02%
201933.59%8.53%4.06%-0.57%6.49%-6.15%7.31%-0.42%-2.39%2.07%2.68%6.38%2.36%
2018-0.74%4.85%-3.88%-2.00%4.02%2.43%1.10%4.92%4.25%-2.62%-8.44%0.88%-5.15%
201744.14%2.41%5.95%3.35%6.14%5.36%-2.44%3.68%4.74%2.27%7.50%-1.14%-0.17%
201616.92%-4.75%-0.58%4.85%1.07%5.03%0.78%4.22%2.58%0.99%-4.40%4.58%1.98%
201518.65%0.30%9.71%-0.40%1.80%1.68%-0.79%2.14%-4.27%-1.38%5.61%4.17%-0.62%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-9.33%0.44%-7.87%-2.02%                        
202113.79%4.24%1.40%5.30%-0.11%2.08%1.75%4.03%0.78%-4.98%-0.18%-2.51%1.65%
202066.95%1.38%-2.23%1.26%8.84%7.11%1.88%8.50%-2.37%3.72%21.39%5.02%
201933.59%8.53%4.06%-0.57%6.49%-6.15%7.31%-0.42%-2.39%2.07%2.68%6.38%2.36%
20185.62%4.85%-3.88%-2.00%4.02%2.43%1.10%4.92%4.25%-2.62%-6.79%
201744.14%2.41%5.95%3.35%6.14%5.36%-2.44%3.68%4.74%2.27%7.50%-1.14%-0.17%
201616.92%-4.75%-0.58%4.85%1.07%5.03%0.78%4.22%2.58%0.99%-4.40%4.58%1.98%
201510.21%2.20%-0.40%1.80%1.68%-0.79%2.14%-4.27%-1.38%5.61%4.17%-0.62%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202221.50%10.89%1.47%0.58%        16.05%                        
2021                                                    
2020        5.45%                                        
2019                                                    
20186.36%                                    1.65%    5.15%
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
10.05.2022Sold443.629-9.33%53
18.03.2022Bought489.3012
21.12.2021Sold544.419191.67%610
20.04.2020Bought284.0398
25.02.2020Sold261.718932.41%421
31.12.2018Bought197.6606
12.10.2018Sold210.329196.18%1331
19.02.2015Bought107.2138