AIndex Printing 3D - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 416.45 USD with a daily change of 0.29%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 417.9 on 17th Jun losing -9%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 10th Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is positive (1.04%), but would improve (3.83%) when the cycle reaches 7 o'clock.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Ametek Inc on 27th Jun weighed 4.98% at 113.89, Arkema SA on 22nd Jun weighed 5.07% at 91.5, Microsoft Corporation on 31st May weighed 5.01% at 272.53, Dassault Systemes SE on 24th May weighed 5.03% at 37.99 and the following were excluded: Voestalpine AG on 23rd Jun at 21.9, Evonik Industries AG on 23rd Jun at 21.56, Trimble Inc on 17th Jun at 56.26, Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin SCA on 17th Jun at 27.44.

The Aindex is 40.2% invested and the remaining 59.8% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1932 market days analysed, identified 4 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (72.26%) was higher than negative trades (-9%) at a ratio of 8 to 1 and the overall average change is 51.94%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:03

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
HP IncStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...USDStock USA24.11.20216.81%2100.00%35.360.37%5.39%0.37%5.39%33.7730.704.71%13.19%1.09
SGL Carbon SEStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentEURStock Germany25.04.20226.73%660.70%6.371.35%-6.05%1.35%-6.05%5.240.0021.56%100.00%1.48
NuVasive IncStock - Health Care EquipmentUSDStock USA16.12.20216.65%753.90%50.880.41%3.84%0.41%3.84%48.7537.744.37%25.83%0.93
Microsoft CorporationStock - Systems SoftwareUSDStock USA31.05.20225.43%7100.00%264.89-1.05%6.96%-1.05%6.96%272.53224.75-2.80%15.15%0.69
Arkema SAStock - Diversified ChemicalsEURStock France22.06.20224.99%790.43%90.541.03%-1.05%1.03%-2.14%91.5087.74-1.05%3.10%1.15
Ametek IncStock - Electrical Components & EquipmentUSDStock USA27.06.20224.93%785.53%112.71-1.04%-1.04%-0.70%5.20%113.89103.72-1.04%7.98%0.69
Sandvik ABStock - Industrial MachinerySEKStock Sweden16.03.20224.65%7100.00%175.154.57%-2.67%4.57%-2.67%213.66156.72-18.03%10.52%1.18



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-24.13%-8.49%-1.14%-1.60%-6.64%1.75%-10.28%                        
202118.63%-0.52%5.71%4.00%3.49%2.38%-0.36%2.06%0.15%-3.96%2.80%-2.16%4.07%
202073.35%-0.94%-5.71%3.55%11.77%9.36%2.41%3.99%10.27%-0.85%0.68%17.68%6.29%
201936.67%8.91%5.23%-0.02%3.61%-4.94%7.26%0.26%-2.53%2.89%4.33%5.98%1.55%
2018-2.13%4.56%-2.92%-1.96%2.40%3.26%-0.13%4.00%7.14%-3.03%-9.18%-1.03%-4.12%
201740.24%3.10%4.34%2.51%5.20%3.35%-1.40%2.21%3.55%5.88%7.02%0.11%-1.18%
201618.43%-3.39%-0.64%6.60%2.01%1.68%-0.01%4.34%3.55%2.03%-3.49%3.66%1.18%
201521.16%2.97%7.51%0.73%3.28%0.81%-0.25%1.06%-4.34%-1.60%6.80%3.86%-0.84%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-16.72%-8.48%1.07%-9.97%                        
202118.63%-0.52%5.71%4.00%3.49%2.38%-0.36%2.06%0.15%-3.96%2.80%-2.16%4.07%
202064.75%-0.94%-1.84%5.67%9.36%2.41%3.99%10.27%-0.85%0.68%17.68%6.29%
201940.04%11.60%5.23%-0.02%3.61%-4.94%7.26%0.26%-2.53%2.89%4.33%5.98%1.55%
20184.92%4.56%-2.92%-1.96%2.40%3.26%-0.13%4.00%7.14%-3.03%-7.61%
201740.24%3.10%4.34%2.51%5.20%3.35%-1.40%2.21%3.55%5.88%7.02%0.11%-1.18%
201618.43%-3.39%-0.64%6.60%2.01%1.68%-0.01%4.34%3.55%2.03%-3.49%3.66%1.18%
201512.84%3.09%0.73%3.28%0.81%-0.25%1.06%-4.34%-1.60%6.80%3.86%-0.84%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20227.41%0.01%1.14%1.60%6.64%    0.31%                        
2021                                                    
2020        3.87%                                        
20193.37%2.69%                                            
20187.05%                                    1.57%1.03%4.12%
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
17.06.2022Sold417.8964-9.00%31
17.05.2022Bought459.2427
26.01.2022Sold502.352283.97%653
13.04.2020Bought273.0653
25.02.2020Sold259.524236.16%418
03.01.2019Bought190.6017
11.10.2018Sold209.37396.64%1336
13.02.2015Bought106.4769