AIndex Professional Services - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 523.42 USD with a daily change of 1.01%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 563.79 on 25th Feb gaining 456.72%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 24th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Openjobmetis SpA Agenzia per il Lavoro on 27th May weighed 9.93% at 9.36, Synergie SE on 26th May weighed 9.95% at 34, IPH Ltd on 11th May weighed 10% at 7.75, Leidos Holdings Inc on 28th Mar weighed 9.97% at 108.35 and the following were excluded: Openjobmetis SpA Agenzia per il Lavoro on 23rd Jun at 8.65, Randstad NV on 17th Jun at 46.03, IPH Ltd on 16th Jun at 7.24, Synergie SE on 10th Jun at 32.6.

The Aindex is 32.9% invested and the remaining 67.1% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1931 market days analysed
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:30

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Booz Allen Hamilton HoldingStock - Research & Consulting ServicesUSDStock USA01.03.202211.85%1276.53%89.545.37%10.98%5.37%10.98%80.9777.7610.58%13.16%0.91
AKKA Technologies SEStock - Research & Consulting ServicesEURStock France02.08.202111.00%1254.73%48.850.31%-0.10%0.31%-0.10%47.0436.793.85%24.69%0.68
Leidos Holdings IncStock - Research & Consulting ServicesUSDStock USA28.03.202210.05%173.67%101.574.13%6.51%4.13%6.51%108.3587.44-6.26%13.91%1.50



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-14.25%-5.55%-2.76%-0.57%-4.86%2.04%-3.28%                        
202119.26%-4.24%-1.78%8.26%5.99%-1.30%3.03%-1.26%4.70%-0.90%7.80%-2.57%0.98%
202047.01%1.05%-0.19%2.70%10.05%8.67%-3.72%0.36%3.63%1.24%-4.15%15.21%6.02%
201932.56%1.68%4.43%2.95%8.89%-0.69%3.13%5.52%1.17%-0.70%-3.02%3.65%2.05%
201812.21%5.13%0.60%0.20%1.64%2.70%1.17%1.95%1.86%-2.09%-1.99%3.91%-3.16%
201730.90%1.85%1.71%1.00%2.66%2.95%-0.34%4.89%3.34%3.43%4.70%0.44%0.75%
201624.22%-5.38%-3.54%7.51%3.67%4.03%2.39%5.22%-2.18%0.51%3.28%3.27%3.90%
201545.66%4.97%3.85%0.37%0.64%2.26%5.75%4.25%-2.78%3.82%6.50%3.38%5.59%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-7.63%-5.55%-2.21%                        
202119.26%-4.24%-1.78%8.26%5.99%-1.30%3.03%-1.26%4.70%-0.90%7.80%-2.57%0.98%
202047.01%1.05%-0.19%2.70%10.05%8.67%-3.72%0.36%3.63%1.24%-4.15%15.21%6.02%
201932.56%1.68%4.43%2.95%8.89%-0.69%3.13%5.52%1.17%-0.70%-3.02%3.65%2.05%
201812.21%5.13%0.60%0.20%1.64%2.70%1.17%1.95%1.86%-2.09%-1.99%3.91%-3.16%
201730.90%1.85%1.71%1.00%2.66%2.95%-0.34%4.89%3.34%3.43%4.70%0.44%0.75%
201624.22%-5.38%-3.54%7.51%3.67%4.03%2.39%5.22%-2.18%0.51%3.28%3.27%3.90%
201542.14%2.43%3.85%0.37%0.64%2.26%5.75%4.25%-2.78%3.82%6.50%3.38%5.59%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20226.62%    0.55%0.57%4.86%    3.28%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
25.02.2022Sold563.7945456.72%2594
19.01.2015Bought101.2706