AIndex Road & Rail - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 398.19 USD with a daily change of -0.21%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 442.44 on 13th Dec 2021 and now loses -10%, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 379.22 is 4.76% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.32 standard deviations (14.79%).
The AIndex continues its descent from the main cycle high at 2 o'clock from 10th Jun.
The following are enters into the Aindex on the next trading day: Landstar System Inc weighted 10% and Union Pacific Corporation weighted 10%.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Redde Northgate PLC on 20th May weighed 9.98% at 369, Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd on 18th May weighed 10.21% at 91.09, TFI International Inc on 26th Apr weighed 10.06% at 109.22, Schneider National Inc on 21st Apr weighed 9.98% at 22.95 and the following were excluded: Redde Northgate PLC on 17th Jun at 360, Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd on 26th May at 87.87, TFI International Inc on 19th May at 98.87, Schneider National Inc on 19th May at 21.8.

The Aindex is 34.9% invested and the remaining 65.1% is in cash. With the next trading day the investments will increase to 54.9%.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 7 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. The average change in positive trades (33.95%) was higher than negative trades (-6.36%) at a ratio of 5.3 to 1 and the overall average change is 22.44%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:32

TAGS:



Holdings IN
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Landstar System IncStock - Transportation: Road & Rail: TruckingUSDStock USA10.00%765.91%147.970.00%0.00%2.82%4.18%154.14152.59-1.92%3.16%0.73
Union Pacific CorporationStock - Transportation: Road & Rail: RailroadsUSDStock USA10.00%7100.00%215.780.00%0.00%2.87%3.65%222.94233.534.46%0.32%0.65


Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
FirstGroup PLCStock - Transportation: Road & Rail: TruckingGBXStock UK10.12.202114.98%146.34%133.70-1.18%0.30%-1.18%0.30%95.80104.6339.56%21.75%0.44
Nobina AB (publ)Stock - Transportation: Road & Rail: TruckingSEKStock Sweden21.12.202111.20%1271.62%108.100.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%105.2089.212.76%17.48%0.68
Sixt SEStock - Transportation: Road & Rail: TruckingEURStock Germany18.03.20228.75%673.28%104.00-0.38%-6.56%-0.38%-6.56%130.8095.91-20.49%7.78%1.48



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.62%-1.11%0.60%-1.91%-6.32%0.29%-2.51%                        
202154.95%-1.90%6.49%8.60%0.18%3.31%-5.00%1.22%1.86%1.73%12.09%11.81%5.67%
202048.50%1.19%-0.41%4.37%8.25%9.60%-1.52%3.73%6.08%-1.46%-1.69%9.32%3.69%
201920.81%7.71%6.66%0.56%3.21%-5.40%4.83%3.55%-3.20%2.05%0.40%-1.32%0.81%
20182.61%0.19%-2.70%-0.11%2.59%4.55%1.02%-0.49%3.48%-0.72%-4.04%2.02%-2.82%
201723.42%3.45%1.34%0.95%1.13%0.32%0.32%-1.45%-0.55%11.77%0.16%0.26%4.15%
201620.73%-0.54%2.60%3.31%1.92%1.55%-0.25%4.14%1.99%-0.21%0.74%1.55%2.28%
20156.92%1.91%6.55%-1.33%-1.53%-2.40%-2.89%2.89%-1.14%4.84%4.06%-2.17%-1.51%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.62%-1.11%0.60%-1.91%-6.32%0.29%-2.51%                        
202151.20%-1.90%6.49%8.60%0.18%3.31%-5.00%1.22%1.86%1.73%12.09%14.50%0.69%
202041.27%1.19%2.93%3.98%9.60%-1.52%3.73%6.08%-1.46%-1.69%9.32%3.69%
201920.81%7.71%6.66%0.56%3.21%-5.40%4.83%3.55%-3.20%2.05%0.40%-1.32%0.81%
2018-2.89%0.19%-4.95%-0.72%4.55%1.02%-0.49%3.48%-0.72%-4.04%2.02%-2.82%
201723.11%3.45%1.34%0.95%1.13%0.32%0.32%-1.45%-0.55%11.49%0.16%0.26%4.15%
201612.71%-2.43%0.88%1.92%1.55%-0.25%4.14%1.99%-0.21%0.74%1.55%2.28%
20153.49%1.89%-1.33%-1.53%-1.72%2.36%-1.14%4.84%4.06%-2.17%-1.51%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                            2.69%    
2020        3.34%                                        
2019                                                    
2018            0.11%                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                    0.68%2.89%                        


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
13.12.2021Bought442.4389
03.11.2021Sold431.7145103.67%569
13.04.2020Bought211.9693
25.02.2020Sold201.64328.33%679
17.04.2018Bought157.1328
08.02.2018Sold148.71094.89%147
14.09.2017Bought141.7839
07.09.2017Sold141.429329.11%542
14.03.2016Bought109.5421
08.01.2016Sold102.26463.78%189
03.07.2015Bought98.536
14.05.2015Sold101.6357-2.71%97
06.02.2015Bought104.4644