AIndex S&P 500 + Nasdaq 100 - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 448.2 USD with a daily change of 1.14%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 465.75 on 2nd May gaining 136.46%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 23rd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: McCormick & Company Incorporated on 24th Jun weighed 4.93% at 86.01, Seagen Inc on 24th Jun weighed 4.93% at 179.74, Kimberly-Clark Corporation on 23rd Jun weighed 4.97% at 128.35, Becton Dickinson and Company on 23rd Jun weighed 4.97% at 238.01 and the following were excluded: Coterra Energy Inc on 21st Jun at 27.12, Sempra Energy on 17th Jun at 142.09, Baxter International Inc on 15th Jun at 67.84, McCormick & Company Incorporated on 15th Jun at 84.27.

The Aindex is 52.6% invested and the remaining 47.4% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1882 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (108.84%) was higher than negative trades (-1.27%) at a ratio of 85.8 to 1 and the overall average change is 72.14%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:14

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Centene CorpStock - Managed Health CareUSDStock USA04.11.20216.03%193.79%82.95-0.82%8.23%-0.82%8.23%74.3874.8811.52%9.72%1.58
Molson Coors Brewing Co Class BStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: BrewersUSDStock USA21.03.20225.66%1274.11%55.773.66%10.52%3.66%10.52%53.1649.604.91%11.07%1.74
Intuit IncStock - Application SoftwareUSDStock USA31.05.20225.25%7100.00%417.624.21%16.12%4.21%16.12%419.82333.44-0.52%20.16%1.17
Leidos Holdings IncStock - Research & Consulting ServicesUSDStock USA28.03.20225.19%173.67%101.574.13%6.51%4.13%6.51%108.3587.44-6.26%13.91%1.50
Organon & CoStock - PharmaceuticalsUSDStock USA23.06.20225.19%965.41%35.862.69%6.13%2.69%9.30%33.7932.326.13%9.88%4.09
Becton Dickinson and CompanyStock - Health Care EquipmentUSDStock USA23.06.20225.16%897.25%250.923.46%5.42%3.46%6.89%238.01214.495.42%14.52%1.17
Kimberly-Clark CorporationStock - Household ProductsUSDStock USA23.06.20225.13%1095.76%134.461.80%4.76%1.80%10.53%128.35120.224.76%10.59%1.17
Mid-America Apartment Communities IncStock - Residential REITsUSDStock USA21.06.20225.10%782.52%172.531.41%5.52%1.41%6.74%163.50152.455.52%11.64%0.93
McCormick & Company IncorporatedStock - Food, Beverage & Tobacco: Packaged Foo...USDStock USA24.06.20225.03%882.02%87.842.13%2.13%2.74%6.01%86.0180.812.13%8.01%0.69
Seagen IncStock - BiotechnologyUSDStock USA24.06.20224.91%1291.91%179.33-0.23%-0.23%3.06%22.18%179.74134.50-0.23%25.00%1.09



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-6.13%-0.11%1.55%2.00%-5.36%0.42%-4.55%                        
202117.68%0.09%5.41%7.70%4.05%0.10%-2.95%-0.09%0.73%-1.26%3.56%-6.04%5.97%
202057.01%0.40%-4.42%4.54%19.85%4.97%6.04%2.70%4.36%-4.61%-0.75%14.31%1.16%
201938.31%8.05%3.89%3.59%0.38%-0.24%6.23%2.15%1.71%0.16%0.36%3.31%3.62%
20187.41%6.18%-1.38%1.26%0.82%6.15%-0.30%-2.75%5.02%-0.38%-4.17%3.39%-5.83%
201736.60%2.55%5.69%1.03%1.94%2.81%0.83%2.53%3.23%3.29%4.03%4.18%-0.35%
201615.48%0.14%1.61%6.04%-1.03%4.04%2.50%1.91%-2.64%1.15%-2.03%2.72%0.42%
201511.32%0.36%5.37%0.37%-1.67%2.56%-0.90%3.53%-5.45%0.59%6.21%-0.64%0.98%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-2.46%-0.11%1.55%2.00%-5.36%-0.40%                        
202117.68%0.09%5.41%7.70%4.05%0.10%-2.95%-0.09%0.73%-1.26%3.56%-6.04%5.97%
202057.01%0.40%-4.42%4.54%19.85%4.97%6.04%2.70%4.36%-4.61%-0.75%14.31%1.16%
201931.20%2.50%3.89%3.59%0.38%-0.24%6.23%2.15%1.71%0.16%0.36%3.31%3.62%
20187.03%6.18%-1.38%1.26%0.82%6.15%-0.30%-2.75%5.02%-0.38%-4.17%3.39%-6.16%
201736.60%2.55%5.69%1.03%1.94%2.81%0.83%2.53%3.23%3.29%4.03%4.18%-0.35%
201615.48%0.14%1.61%6.04%-1.03%4.04%2.50%1.91%-2.64%1.15%-2.03%2.72%0.42%
20155.98%2.79%0.37%-1.67%2.56%-0.90%3.53%-7.51%0.72%6.21%-0.64%0.98%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20223.67%                    4.55%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                    0.13%            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
02.05.2022Sold465.7464136.46%1196
22.01.2019Bought196.9679
21.12.2018Sold186.186481.22%1206
02.09.2015Bought102.7418
24.08.2015Sold100.6318-1.27%199
06.02.2015Bought101.9253