AIndex Shipping - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 747.01 USD with a daily change of 1.47%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 716.56 on 4th May and now gains 4.25%, the stop loss which is currently positioned at 639.26 is 14.42% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.9 standard deviations (16.01%).
The AIndex continues its descent from the main cycle high at 2 o'clock from 22nd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: CSSC Hong Kong Shipping Co Ltd on 27th May weighed 9.89% at 1.44, Scorpio Tankers Inc on 28th Apr weighed 9.7% at 24, DHT Holdings Inc on 11th Apr weighed 10.28% at 6.55, GasLog Partners LP on 28th Mar weighed 9.99% at 5.82 and the following were excluded: Diana Shipping inc on 23rd Jun at 4.68, SFL Corporation Ltd on 21st Jun at 9.2, Hapag Lloyd AG on 30th May at 396.4, DHT Holdings Inc on 10th May at 5.26.

The Aindex is 66.3% invested and the remaining 33.7% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 3 operations for the AIndex, the last of which is still open. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 119.03%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:42

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
d Amico International Shipping S.AStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationEURStock Italy30.12.202115.23%157.72%0.191.74%3.54%1.74%3.54%0.100.1895.20%3.85%0.92
Scorpio Tankers IncStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA28.04.202212.57%161.71%34.822.87%-1.22%2.87%-1.22%24.0028.0145.08%19.55%0.45
Golar LNG LimitedStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA03.03.202210.38%258.84%22.583.48%1.30%3.48%1.30%18.1920.0024.13%11.45%0.28
CSSC Hong Kong Shipping Co LtdStock - Specialized FinanceHKDStock Hong Kong27.05.202210.29%1235.65%1.411.44%7.63%1.44%7.63%1.441.22-2.08%13.53%1.19
GasLog Partners LPStock - Oil & Gas Storage & TransportationUSDStock USA28.03.20228.94%224.78%5.713.63%-8.64%3.63%-8.64%5.825.30-1.89%7.14%0.31
Orient Overseas International LtdStock - Transportation: MarineHKDStock Hong Kong23.03.20228.92%2100.00%217.000.28%-5.57%0.28%-5.57%218.55209.55-0.71%3.43%1.31



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202226.86%1.58%4.99%9.08%-2.72%20.59%-7.04%                        
2021112.73%5.58%19.34%21.50%8.54%8.18%12.64%-7.23%3.53%3.69%0.39%-1.17%6.31%
202054.32%-7.55%1.21%4.44%8.31%-4.42%3.63%5.51%4.90%2.21%3.06%18.92%6.17%
201934.58%2.50%1.70%1.68%2.38%-1.93%5.23%1.29%3.99%1.11%4.34%0.52%7.59%
20181.25%-0.47%1.32%-2.02%0.45%4.32%0.34%0.35%-1.84%-0.14%-0.49%-0.44%
201712.26%7.24%0.72%2.08%-1.06%-3.23%-0.31%4.83%3.27%-1.63%1.09%-1.79%0.89%
2016-3.31%-1.22%-1.63%-0.20%2.52%1.43%-2.96%0.45%-1.08%1.89%-2.17%-2.10%1.88%
201522.51%-0.38%2.67%3.50%10.13%-0.45%-0.44%2.92%1.31%-2.00%3.36%0.93%-0.55%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202211.69%1.58%4.99%9.08%-7.90%12.14%-7.04%                        
2021112.73%5.58%19.34%21.50%8.54%8.18%12.64%-7.23%3.53%3.69%0.39%-1.17%6.31%
202054.32%-7.55%1.21%4.44%8.31%-4.42%3.63%5.51%4.90%2.21%3.06%18.92%6.17%
201934.43%2.50%1.70%1.68%2.38%-1.93%5.23%1.29%3.87%1.11%4.34%0.52%7.59%
20181.25%-0.47%1.32%-2.02%0.45%4.32%0.34%0.35%-1.84%-0.14%-0.49%-0.44%
201712.26%7.24%0.72%2.08%-1.06%-3.23%-0.31%4.83%3.27%-1.63%1.09%-1.79%0.89%
2016-3.31%-1.22%-1.63%-0.20%2.52%1.43%-2.96%0.45%-1.08%1.89%-2.17%-2.10%1.88%
201515.72%10.13%-0.45%-0.44%2.92%1.31%-2.00%3.36%0.93%-0.55%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015    0.38%                                            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
04.05.2022Bought716.5629
26.04.2022Sold630.8265304.06%980
20.08.2019Bought156.1232
08.08.2019Sold155.943348.79%1591
31.03.2015Bought104.808