AIndex Software - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 4704.67 USD with a daily change of 1.25%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI bought the AIndex at 106.41 on 23rd Feb 2015 and now gains 4321.3%, the stop profit which is currently positioned at 4279.39 is 9.04% away from the last closing value and corresponds to 0.34 standard deviations (26.22%).
The AIndex started its descent from the main cycle high at 1 o'clock from 23rd Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Agilysys Inc on 17th May weighed 9.99% at 36.98, Fortinet Inc on 16th May weighed 10.02% at 55.86, Ideagen Plc on 13th May weighed 9.97% at 354.5, Basware Oyj on 3rd May weighed 10.08% at 39.65 and the following were excluded: SAP SE on 14th Jun at 88.61, TXT e-solutions S.p.A on 10th May at 8.82, Crowdstrike Holdings Inc on 10th May at 150.67, Avast PLC on 6th May at 520.

The Aindex is 51.7% invested and the remaining 48.3% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation, which is still open, for the AIndex during the 1945 market days analysed
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:32

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Agilysys IncStock - Application SoftwareUSDStock USA17.05.202211.43%926.51%43.373.31%18.63%3.31%18.63%36.9829.8817.28%31.09%0.69
Fortinet IncStock - Systems SoftwareUSDStock USA16.05.202210.34%9100.00%59.134.10%12.10%4.10%12.10%55.8642.005.85%28.96%2.06
Iress LtdStock - Application SoftwareAUDStock Australia08.02.202210.17%959.24%11.614.41%15.98%4.41%15.98%11.069.524.97%17.97%2.05
Basware OyjStock - Application SoftwareEURStock Finland03.05.202210.16%1255.11%39.40-1.25%0.00%-1.25%0.00%39.6529.93-0.63%24.05%0.77
Ideagen PlcStock - Systems SoftwareGBXStock UK13.05.20229.58%1285.26%349.000.29%0.58%0.29%0.58%354.50272.48-1.55%21.93%2.11



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-3.63%-6.71%-1.91%5.24%2.65%-3.74%1.27%                        
2021154.17%88.80%-0.46%-3.75%5.13%1.06%14.70%0.54%6.05%-2.36%9.78%1.01%-0.11%
2020166.47%2.39%-3.52%1.57%19.26%4.04%9.19%6.64%5.24%-5.81%-1.19%25.22%49.90%
201970.35%12.28%14.41%5.24%8.47%-1.77%5.05%2.25%1.95%-2.29%2.83%7.55%-0.06%
201839.32%4.19%6.59%6.02%1.02%8.40%5.13%7.84%11.44%-0.76%-12.47%2.21%-3.67%
2017122.97%-0.66%2.38%4.83%7.46%4.42%-0.23%2.15%-0.58%7.93%11.86%49.56%1.87%
201611.87%-3.00%-0.04%-0.21%1.25%5.94%-0.77%5.16%2.30%1.37%1.69%-2.88%0.85%
201522.23%-0.30%8.31%-0.30%2.01%2.20%0.27%4.65%-5.02%2.09%5.47%2.01%-0.52%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-3.63%-6.71%-1.91%5.24%2.65%-3.74%1.27%                        
2021154.17%88.80%-0.46%-3.75%5.13%1.06%14.70%0.54%6.05%-2.36%9.78%1.01%-0.11%
2020166.47%2.39%-3.52%1.57%19.26%4.04%9.19%6.64%5.24%-5.81%-1.19%25.22%49.90%
201970.35%12.28%14.41%5.24%8.47%-1.77%5.05%2.25%1.95%-2.29%2.83%7.55%-0.06%
201839.32%4.19%6.59%6.02%1.02%8.40%5.13%7.84%11.44%-0.76%-12.47%2.21%-3.67%
2017122.97%-0.66%2.38%4.83%7.46%4.42%-0.23%2.15%-0.58%7.93%11.86%49.56%1.87%
201611.87%-3.00%-0.04%-0.21%1.25%5.94%-0.77%5.16%2.30%1.37%1.69%-2.88%0.85%
201514.42%1.09%-0.30%2.01%2.20%0.27%4.65%-5.02%2.09%5.47%2.01%-0.52%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015    0.30%                                            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
23.02.2015Bought106.4091