AIndex Space Innovation - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 757.26 USD with a daily change of -0.16%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 791.95 on 23rd May gaining 646.97%.
The AIndex is reaching the main cycle low at 5 o'clock from 16th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Teledyne Technologies Incorporated on 27th Jun weighed 5.01% at 381.47, NVIDIA Corporation on 9th Jun weighed 5.06% at 184.81, Transdigm Group Incorporated on 24th May weighed 5.02% at 573.38, Dassault Systemes SE on 24th May weighed 5.02% at 37.99 and the following were excluded: Honeywell International Inc on 23rd Jun at 177.23, Sirius XM Holding Inc on 17th Jun at 5.75, Trimble Inc on 17th Jun at 56.26, Gogo Inc on 17th Jun at 16.3.

The Aindex is 30.8% invested and the remaining 69.2% is in cash.

The AI system detected only one operation for the AIndex during the 1932 market days analysed
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:40:04

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Leonardo S.p.A.Stock - Aerospace & DefenseEURStock Italy02.03.20226.27%196.11%9.50-0.94%-2.44%-0.94%-2.44%8.217.9415.72%16.43%0.68
ThalesStock - Aerospace & DefenseEURStock France11.03.20225.53%1100.00%114.901.19%-0.35%1.19%-0.35%112.45104.322.18%9.21%1.39
Teledyne Technologies IncorporatedStock - Electronic Equipment & InstrumentsUSDStock USA27.06.20224.97%783.26%378.34-0.82%-0.82%0.08%7.99%381.47283.01-0.82%25.20%0.53
Airbus Group SEStock - Aerospace & DefenseEURStock France15.03.20224.91%7100.00%93.210.77%-3.89%0.77%-3.89%102.6287.14-9.17%6.51%1.15
NVIDIA CorporationStock - SemiconductorsUSDStock USA09.06.20224.88%6100.00%168.69-1.50%6.23%-1.50%6.23%184.81140.25-8.72%16.86%0.77
Maxar Technologies IncStock - Aerospace & DefenseUSDStock USA10.03.20224.22%748.41%27.07-1.96%7.51%-1.96%7.51%34.6814.46-21.94%46.60%1.97



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-15.34%-8.32%0.84%4.21%-4.24%-2.08%-6.29%                        
202126.32%3.73%7.84%1.54%2.86%1.91%0.83%0.43%2.31%-3.89%6.99%0.40%-0.80%
2020117.21%8.71%-7.20%4.02%12.69%10.96%10.04%5.70%18.10%-2.19%2.00%11.66%8.19%
201951.32%9.89%7.18%1.35%5.32%-4.33%9.60%1.27%2.03%2.80%1.40%4.03%2.46%
201813.78%8.03%-0.80%-2.72%0.61%3.88%0.46%4.45%8.12%3.28%-9.08%2.00%-3.90%
201731.71%1.34%5.22%2.62%5.43%3.38%-2.45%6.06%2.15%1.25%2.29%1.08%-0.18%
201619.80%-3.78%-0.90%2.98%0.75%3.10%-0.49%4.66%3.10%2.57%0.38%5.44%0.76%
201521.07%2.60%7.92%0.05%1.50%2.87%-1.52%3.28%-6.58%-0.25%6.03%5.73%-1.48%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-11.46%-8.32%0.84%4.21%-4.24%-4.03%                        
202126.32%3.73%7.84%1.54%2.86%1.91%0.83%0.43%2.31%-3.89%6.99%0.40%-0.80%
2020117.21%8.71%-7.20%4.02%12.69%10.96%10.04%5.70%18.10%-2.19%2.00%11.66%8.19%
201951.32%9.89%7.18%1.35%5.32%-4.33%9.60%1.27%2.03%2.80%1.40%4.03%2.46%
201813.78%8.03%-0.80%-2.72%0.61%3.88%0.46%4.45%8.12%3.28%-9.08%2.00%-3.90%
201731.71%1.34%5.22%2.62%5.43%3.38%-2.45%6.06%2.15%1.25%2.29%1.08%-0.18%
201619.80%-3.78%-0.90%2.98%0.75%3.10%-0.49%4.66%3.10%2.57%0.38%5.44%0.76%
201513.17%3.50%0.05%1.50%2.87%-1.52%3.28%-6.58%-0.25%6.03%5.73%-1.48%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20223.88%                    6.29%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
23.05.2022Sold791.9535646.97%2663
06.02.2015Bought106.0216