AIndex Specialty Retail - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 2894.06 USD with a daily change of 1.55%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 2852.88 on 14th Jun losing -1.15%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 24th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Lovisa Holdings Ltd on 23rd Jun weighed 10% at 13.31, TJX Companies Inc on 25th May weighed 9.91% at 59.45, BasicNet S.p.A on 6th Apr weighed 10.18% at 6.021, JD Sports Fashion PLC on 21st Mar weighed 10.02% at 151.1 and the following were excluded: Smcp SAS on 14th Jun at 5.475, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc on 11th May at 10.17, Blink Charging Co on 10th May at 16.01, JD Sports Fashion PLC on 9th May at 123.15.

The Aindex is 57.5% invested and the remaining 42.5% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1945 market days analysed, identified 6 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (167.4%) was higher than negative trades (-1.15%) at a ratio of 145.4 to 1 and the overall average change is 139.31%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:31

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Vivo Energy PLCStock - Automotive RetailGBXStock UK03.12.202112.97%144.02%141.80-0.70%-1.12%-0.70%-1.12%132.00126.517.42%10.78%0.36
AutoZone IncStock - Automotive RetailUSDStock USA21.12.202112.71%12100.00%2158.912.38%7.88%2.38%7.88%2012.101716.597.30%20.49%0.85
BasicNet S.p.AStock - Apparel RetailEURStock Italy06.04.202211.31%234.98%5.901.55%3.51%1.55%3.51%6.024.99-2.00%15.47%0.52
Lovisa Holdings LtdStock - Specialty StoresAUDStock Australia23.06.202210.41%747.76%14.056.68%5.56%6.68%9.00%13.3112.335.56%12.26%1.40
TJX Companies IncStock - Apparel RetailUSDStock USA25.05.202210.10%7100.00%60.245.13%6.17%5.13%6.17%59.4552.851.33%12.27%1.01



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-16.67%-3.73%-3.71%3.21%-9.33%-2.26%-1.72%                        
2021298.82%149.26%3.15%8.58%5.70%22.47%-0.82%4.95%4.29%-0.26%3.58%-0.65%-0.97%
2020144.94%-2.28%-4.69%1.51%17.01%5.19%11.15%7.00%14.63%2.95%6.27%31.55%7.27%
201920.12%-0.77%4.03%5.98%7.81%-6.93%3.34%3.08%3.49%-0.87%0.59%0.89%-1.33%
201844.99%16.01%-1.62%4.90%3.57%10.64%4.98%-3.17%8.63%0.83%-1.91%-0.96%-2.30%
201747.02%1.72%5.23%1.92%-1.16%-2.44%7.48%8.93%-1.14%3.59%0.92%4.65%10.37%
20168.03%-5.32%-0.08%3.81%2.03%-2.09%-2.69%4.94%1.04%0.83%2.26%1.72%1.74%
201529.54%0.57%6.42%3.57%0.97%2.50%0.20%6.65%-1.60%-0.54%4.73%1.89%1.18%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-11.44%-3.73%-3.71%3.21%-6.36%2.03%-3.12%                        
2021285.78%153.39%6.57%5.70%22.47%-0.82%4.95%4.29%-0.26%3.58%-0.65%-0.97%
2020166.34%-2.28%0.31%22.71%5.19%11.15%7.00%14.63%2.95%6.27%31.55%7.27%
201920.12%-0.77%4.03%5.98%7.81%-6.93%3.34%3.08%3.49%-0.87%0.59%0.89%-1.33%
201844.99%16.01%-1.62%4.90%3.57%10.64%4.98%-3.17%8.63%0.83%-1.91%-0.96%-2.30%
201747.02%1.72%5.23%1.92%-1.16%-2.44%7.48%8.93%-1.14%3.59%0.92%4.65%10.37%
201611.50%-5.32%2.08%3.81%2.03%-4.84%6.16%1.04%0.83%2.26%1.72%1.74%
201528.81%6.42%3.57%0.97%2.50%0.20%6.65%-1.60%-0.54%4.73%1.89%1.18%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20225.23%            2.97%4.29%                            
2021    4.13%                                            
202021.40%    5.00%    5.70%                                
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
20163.47%    2.16%            2.69%1.22%                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
14.06.2022Sold2852.8806-1.15%25
20.05.2022Bought2886.1033
26.04.2022Sold3111.481636.40%410
12.03.2021Bought2281.1057
28.01.2021Sold2206.5075588.49%302
01.04.2020Bought320.4844
03.02.2020Sold348.4808187.27%1306
07.07.2016Bought121.3082
12.05.2016Sold122.56592.89%84
18.02.2016Bought119.1229
29.01.2016Sold121.693421.96%364
30.01.2015Bought99.784