AIndex Specialty Retail - L20 signed the value of the basket on 27th Jun at 1833.14 USD with a daily change of 0.06%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 1820.86 on 15th Jun gaining 20.77%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 24th Jun. The probability of a rise for the next 2 weeks is uncertain (0.34%), but would improve (7.74%) when the cycle reaches 8 o'clock.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Lovisa Holdings Ltd on 23rd Jun weighed 5% at 13.31, AP Eagers Ltd on 23rd Jun weighed 5.26% at 9.42, Williams-Sonoma Inc on 3rd Jun weighed 4.99% at 127.07, Ulta Beauty Inc on 14th Apr weighed 4.99% at 416.52 and the following were excluded: Hotel Shilla on 17th Jun at 70100, Hornbach Holding VZO O.N. on 15th Jun at 93.5, Smcp SAS on 14th Jun at 5.475, Matas A/S on 7th Jun at 86.

The Aindex is 46.8% invested and the remaining 53.2% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1946 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 630.41%
Updated at 28th Jun - 01:39:53

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Jumbo S.AStock - Specialty StoresEURStock Greece06.12.20217.30%270.11%14.35-1.31%-1.03%-1.31%-1.03%11.8613.4021.04%6.64%0.95
Vivo Energy PLCStock - Automotive RetailGBXStock UK03.12.20216.24%1244.02%143.401.13%0.28%1.13%0.28%132.00126.568.64%11.75%0.36
AutoZone IncStock - Automotive RetailUSDStock USA21.12.20216.17%12100.00%2169.270.48%8.87%0.48%8.87%2012.101719.707.81%20.72%0.85
Valora HoldingStock - Specialty StoresCHFStock Switzerland11.01.20225.91%761.03%167.00-1.65%-1.76%-1.65%-1.76%161.40149.823.47%10.29%1.34
AP Eagers LtdStock - Automotive RetailAUDStock Australia23.06.20225.62%764.38%10.183.88%8.07%3.88%12.36%9.428.118.07%20.32%1.39
Lovisa Holdings LtdStock - Specialty StoresAUDStock Australia23.06.20225.36%747.76%14.442.78%8.49%2.78%10.48%13.3112.338.49%14.63%1.40
BasicNet S.p.AStock - Apparel RetailEURStock Italy06.04.20225.32%234.70%5.85-0.85%0.00%-0.85%0.00%6.024.99-2.84%14.74%0.52
Williams-Sonoma IncStock - Homefurnishing RetailUSDStock USA03.06.20224.90%791.46%122.32-2.99%2.91%-2.99%2.91%127.0799.11-3.74%18.97%1.01



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-15.11%-3.75%-3.85%0.09%-4.01%-1.99%-2.59%                        
2021175.75%79.43%6.17%9.12%6.20%12.07%0.57%0.85%3.07%0.97%1.27%1.71%2.50%
2020118.20%-2.60%-3.67%0.80%20.14%8.46%7.07%6.14%14.33%3.50%3.28%20.54%5.76%
201936.66%3.62%5.38%3.40%4.48%-3.75%2.75%2.81%4.78%3.33%0.99%-0.39%4.63%
201823.52%9.55%-2.02%1.53%4.03%4.93%3.90%-0.66%3.84%-0.41%-3.30%2.29%-1.65%
201747.92%1.49%3.27%0.04%2.21%-0.14%1.10%9.73%3.25%3.87%2.44%5.02%7.99%
20167.97%-3.60%0.33%4.71%1.87%-0.04%-2.61%3.88%0.30%-1.03%0.71%2.95%0.55%
201534.23%1.48%6.68%4.51%0.06%3.85%2.57%3.95%-0.72%-0.24%3.78%1.42%2.71%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-15.68%-3.75%-3.85%0.09%-4.01%-1.99%-3.24%                        
2021160.26%81.70%7.99%6.20%12.07%0.57%0.85%3.07%0.97%1.27%1.71%2.50%
2020118.20%-2.60%-3.67%0.80%20.14%8.46%7.07%6.14%14.33%3.50%3.28%20.54%5.76%
201936.66%3.62%5.38%3.40%4.48%-3.75%2.75%2.81%4.78%3.33%0.99%-0.39%4.63%
201823.52%9.55%-2.02%1.53%4.03%4.93%3.90%-0.66%3.84%-0.41%-3.30%2.29%-1.65%
201747.92%1.49%3.27%0.04%2.21%-0.14%1.10%9.73%3.25%3.87%2.44%5.02%7.99%
20167.97%-3.60%0.33%4.71%1.87%-0.04%-2.61%3.88%0.30%-1.03%0.71%2.95%0.55%
201525.37%1.12%4.51%0.06%3.85%2.57%3.95%-0.72%-0.24%3.78%1.42%2.71%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022                                                    
2021    2.27%                                            
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015                                                    


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
15.06.2022Sold1820.860920.77%468
04.03.2021Bought1507.7277
28.01.2021Sold1423.03491240.06%2169
20.02.2015Bought106.1922