AIndex STOXX Europe 600 - GBP - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 346.09 GBP with a daily change of 1.26%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 372.92 on 28th Feb losing -4.72%.
The AIndex started its climb from the main cycle low at 7 o'clock from 24th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: B&M European Value Retail S.A on 23rd Jun weighed 10.05% at 369.8, Ashtead Group PLC on 1st Jun weighed 10.04% at 4189, Wpp Plc on 22nd Mar weighed 9.93% at 1085.5, Legal & General Group PLC on 21st Mar weighed 9.99% at 275.9 and the following were excluded: Ashtead Group PLC on 21st Jun at 3439, Wpp Plc on 25th May at 885.2, Virgin Money UK PLC on 6th May at 162, London Stock Exchange Group PLC on 5th May at 7562.

The Aindex is 59.5% invested and the remaining 40.5% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1889 market days analysed, identified 8 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (25.67%) was higher than negative trades (-4.35%) at a ratio of 5.9 to 1 and the overall average change is 18.17%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:16

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Meggitt PLCStock - Aerospace & DefenseGBXStock UK10.08.202111.57%1282.42%781.001.56%1.67%1.56%1.67%714.20683.289.35%12.51%0.93
Hiscox LtdStock - Property & Casualty InsuranceGBXStock UK14.01.202211.27%169.54%951.801.97%1.95%1.97%1.95%936.20853.941.67%10.28%0.44
B&M European Value Retail S.AStock - General Merchandise StoresGBXStock UK23.06.202210.33%691.70%385.402.17%4.22%2.17%2.17%369.80313.384.22%18.69%0.69
Derwent London PLCStock - Office REITsGBXStock UK10.03.20229.48%673.14%2766.001.39%-0.36%1.39%-0.36%3035.002678.05-8.86%3.18%1.25
BP PLCStock - Integrated Oil & GasGBXStock UK27.03.20208.60%2100.00%386.502.89%1.86%2.89%1.86%317.90338.5521.58%12.41%0.28
Land Securities Group PLCStock - Diversified REITsGBXStock UK16.04.20208.28%390.67%716.203.17%-1.92%3.17%-1.92%620.36692.6815.45%3.28%0.44



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-11.83%-3.53%-1.52%-1.77%-0.71%-1.63%-3.27%                        
202126.81%-2.20%6.12%3.21%6.04%-0.10%-0.69%3.37%4.26%-2.92%3.20%0.93%3.26%
202026.32%-2.36%-3.62%6.73%9.27%4.38%-0.15%3.68%-0.03%0.03%-5.20%8.19%3.85%
201953.32%8.22%2.17%6.21%3.35%1.23%6.19%3.85%0.09%1.84%2.34%3.14%5.19%
20186.11%-0.57%-2.34%0.74%6.83%4.03%3.44%1.72%-0.46%-1.26%-4.25%0.16%-1.59%
201720.25%0.37%2.84%2.10%0.46%3.27%-1.53%1.87%2.36%0.70%3.86%-0.56%2.99%
201610.80%-3.20%0.27%3.06%-1.88%4.39%2.95%5.68%0.64%0.17%-0.79%-5.18%4.80%
201513.06%6.08%1.43%-2.11%1.38%4.28%-3.26%6.36%-3.78%-1.97%1.88%3.14%-0.45%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-5.00%-3.53%-1.52%                        
202120.54%-2.20%6.12%3.21%6.04%-2.21%-1.26%3.37%4.26%-2.92%3.20%1.50%0.29%
202026.17%-2.36%-3.62%2.83%13.29%4.38%-0.15%3.68%-0.03%0.03%-5.20%8.19%3.85%
201958.94%8.22%2.17%6.21%3.35%1.23%6.19%4.02%4.13%1.84%2.34%3.14%4.64%
20181.58%-0.57%-4.26%5.10%4.03%3.44%1.72%-0.46%-1.26%-4.25%0.16%-1.59%
201720.25%0.37%2.84%2.10%0.46%3.27%-1.53%1.87%2.36%0.70%3.86%-0.56%2.99%
201616.81%2.33%3.06%-1.88%4.39%2.95%5.68%0.64%0.17%-0.79%-5.18%4.80%
20154.44%1.62%1.43%-2.11%1.38%4.28%-3.26%6.36%-4.84%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20226.83%        1.77%0.71%1.63%3.27%                        
2021                                            0.57%    
2020                4.02%                                
20195.62%                        0.17%4.04%                
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
20166.01%3.20%2.06%                                        
2015                                    1.97%        0.45%


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
28.02.2022Sold372.9204-4.72%83
07.12.2021Bought391.4121
29.11.2021Sold382.30938.21%181
01.06.2021Bought353.2905
12.05.2021Sold343.830544.82%404
03.04.2020Bought237.4172
27.03.2020Sold237.1422-3.97%95
23.12.2019Bought246.9521
16.12.2019Sold245.662118.02%131
07.08.2019Bought208.1599
30.07.2019Sold216.914644.80%477
09.04.2018Bought149.8001
06.02.2018Sold143.409333.73%720
17.02.2016Bought107.2376
25.08.2015Sold109.02954.44%217
20.01.2015Bought104.3906