AIndex Technology Hardware Storage & Peripherals - L20 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 842.12 USD with a daily change of 0.77%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 931.62 on 23rd Feb gaining 595.37%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 9th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: Seagate Technology PLC on 23rd Jun weighed 4.99% at 71.57, Dell Technologies Inc on 7th Jun weighed 5% at 49.76, Immersion Corporation on 23rd May weighed 4.99% at 5.45, Western Digital Corporation on 5th May weighed 5.05% at 61.73 and the following were excluded: Xerox Corp on 15th Jun at 15.95, Western Digital Corporation on 14th Jun at 50.62, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co on 23rd May at 14.2, Pure Storage Inc on 6th May at 27.4.

The Aindex is 37.8% invested and the remaining 62.2% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1945 market days analysed, identified 2 operations for the AIndex. All operations have made a positive change with an average of 310.39%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:33

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
HP IncStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...USDStock USA24.11.20216.07%2100.00%35.234.02%7.70%4.02%7.70%33.7730.704.32%12.87%1.09
Canon Inc ADRStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...USDStock USA28.12.20215.66%233.28%23.64-0.04%-2.27%-0.04%-2.27%25.1722.51-6.08%4.79%0.69
Razer IncStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...HKDStock Hong Kong26.04.20225.47%1274.92%2.802.94%4.48%2.94%7.28%2.682.394.48%14.78%0.58
Immersion CorporationStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...USDStock USA23.05.20225.24%121.72%5.630.18%9.96%0.18%9.96%5.454.883.30%13.39%2.47
Dell Technologies IncStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...USDStock USA07.06.20225.22%1093.09%50.252.47%9.50%2.47%9.50%49.7640.130.98%20.14%1.59
Seagate Technology PLCStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...USDStock USA23.06.20225.14%688.15%74.154.81%3.60%4.81%4.70%71.5766.663.60%10.10%0.77
Guillemot Corporation S.AStock - Technology Hardware, Storage & Periphe...EURStock France15.03.20225.03%634.42%11.163.33%-0.18%3.33%-0.18%12.4110.24-10.04%8.20%1.87



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-15.91%-4.60%-3.79%-0.17%-5.96%0.61%-3.01%                        
202145.04%21.06%12.17%1.18%3.86%0.52%-1.23%-1.50%1.16%-2.08%0.82%2.16%1.86%
202089.40%1.22%-3.19%2.37%6.93%3.47%7.22%12.21%14.06%-0.33%0.48%9.05%13.85%
201935.90%5.52%4.60%2.87%1.11%-5.85%4.90%1.02%-2.01%4.83%5.13%3.32%6.35%
201827.47%4.76%-0.18%0.14%0.06%14.13%4.13%3.09%4.88%0.49%-4.24%0.88%-2.46%
201739.04%4.62%3.35%0.47%1.95%3.37%-1.16%0.24%1.56%7.87%8.51%2.17%0.91%
201615.41%-0.68%1.19%1.40%-2.30%0.77%1.05%3.68%1.65%2.00%0.63%4.43%0.77%
201531.69%-0.79%2.46%7.01%11.76%4.89%-2.75%5.88%-2.79%-0.91%4.42%-0.75%0.48%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-6.98%-4.60%-2.49%                        
202145.04%21.06%12.17%1.18%3.86%0.52%-1.23%-1.50%1.16%-2.08%0.82%2.16%1.86%
202089.40%1.22%-3.19%2.37%6.93%3.47%7.22%12.21%14.06%-0.33%0.48%9.05%13.85%
201935.90%5.52%4.60%2.87%1.11%-5.85%4.90%1.02%-2.01%4.83%5.13%3.32%6.35%
201827.47%4.76%-0.18%0.14%0.06%14.13%4.13%3.09%4.88%0.49%-4.24%0.88%-2.46%
201739.04%4.62%3.35%0.47%1.95%3.37%-1.16%0.24%1.56%7.87%8.51%2.17%0.91%
201610.93%-0.68%1.19%1.40%-2.30%-1.38%-0.76%3.68%1.65%2.00%0.63%4.43%0.77%
201527.71%5.49%11.76%4.89%-2.75%5.88%-2.79%-0.91%4.42%-0.75%0.48%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
20228.93%    1.30%0.17%5.96%    3.01%                        
2021                                                    
2020                                                    
2019                                                    
2018                                                    
2017                                                    
2016                                                    
2015    0.79%                                            


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
23.02.2022Sold931.6176595.37%2085
09.06.2016Bought133.9746
04.05.2016Sold128.782625.40%428
03.03.2015Bought102.6962