AIndex Travel & Leisure - L10 signed the value of the basket on 24th Jun at 611.7 USD with a daily change of 1.74%.

The AIndex's five-year performance is mostly growth.

AI sold the AIndex at 604.48 on 14th Jun losing -6.49%.
The AIndex is at the main cycle low at 6 o'clock from 9th Jun.
The following instruments were recently included in the Aindex: InterContinental Hotels Group PLC on 23rd Jun weighed 10.06% at 4212, Apple Hospitality REIT Inc on 29th Apr weighed 10.21% at 18.47, Pebblebrook Hotel Trust on 26th Apr weighed 10.29% at 25.03, Booking Holdings Inc on 21st Mar weighed 10.13% at 2204.5 and the following were excluded: Gaming & Leisure Properties on 14th Jun at 43.57, Pebblebrook Hotel Trust on 14th Jun at 19.51, Apple Hospitality REIT Inc on 25th May at 15.33, Air Canada on 27th Apr at 22.5.

The Aindex is 48.3% invested and the remaining 51.7% is in cash.

The AI system, in the 1931 market days analysed, identified 13 operations for the AIndex. The average change in positive trades (20.91%) was higher than negative trades (-4.34%) at a ratio of 4.8 to 1 and the overall average change is 17.02%
Updated at 25th Jun - 01:39:42

TAGS:



Holdings
DescrCategoryCurncyGroup CountryCountryLast ChangeWeightClock HourMkt LiquidLast PriceAI Var 1DAI Var 1WBH Var 1DBH Var 1WLast BuyCurrent StopCurrent Profit %Current Stop %Turnover
Jet2 PLCStock - Transportation: AirlinesGBXStock UK13.12.202111.58%672.11%954.60-0.08%-3.15%-0.08%-3.15%1018.50825.17-6.27%13.56%0.93
InterContinental Hotels Group PLCStock - Hotels, Resorts & Cruise LinesGBXStock UK23.06.202210.35%798.40%4404.005.03%4.56%5.03%3.57%4212.004018.174.56%8.76%1.81
Booking Holdings IncStock - Hotels, Resorts & Cruise LinesUSDStock USA21.03.20229.97%7100.00%1931.055.23%4.59%5.23%4.59%2204.501728.99-12.40%10.46%1.66
VICI Properties IncStock - Specialized REITsUSDStock USA03.04.20209.49%1100.00%30.323.91%5.42%3.91%5.42%13.2526.77128.84%11.70%0.76
JetBlue Airways CorpStock - Transportation: AirlinesUSDStock USA18.03.20226.89%681.92%8.625.77%6.29%5.77%6.29%14.207.79-39.30%9.58%0.69



YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-21.99%-3.60%-2.34%-4.06%-4.87%-2.02%-7.33%                        
202127.81%-4.53%20.32%-1.04%5.59%0.48%-3.18%-2.36%4.94%4.68%0.59%-5.27%7.10%
2020111.86%-4.13%-5.74%4.15%20.82%14.49%1.44%-1.47%12.66%-2.27%4.50%36.90%3.38%
201953.73%6.24%3.83%1.77%5.70%0.89%4.64%3.99%-3.44%-0.05%8.48%7.05%5.28%
2018-5.27%10.23%-2.97%-5.49%-1.85%3.96%-2.04%5.57%1.53%-2.77%-6.89%4.48%-7.52%
201753.32%4.29%4.68%1.55%5.66%6.22%4.15%-3.22%0.98%2.46%6.45%6.30%4.40%
201611.58%-4.33%0.85%8.02%0.52%-2.38%-0.83%6.40%-1.31%-4.07%-1.55%9.18%1.59%
201516.53%3.41%3.53%4.54%-2.35%4.25%-1.05%0.21%-5.58%2.45%4.82%-2.66%4.50%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
2022-10.98%-3.60%-1.24%2.11%-8.42%                        
202127.81%-4.53%20.32%-1.04%5.59%0.48%-3.18%-2.36%4.94%4.68%0.59%-5.27%7.10%
202099.20%-4.13%-5.47%13.72%11.97%8.52%-1.47%12.66%-2.27%4.50%35.74%3.38%
201951.54%6.24%3.83%1.77%5.70%0.89%4.64%3.99%-3.44%-0.05%6.93%7.05%5.28%
2018-1.07%10.23%-2.97%-5.49%-1.85%3.96%-2.04%5.57%1.53%-2.77%-6.04%
201753.32%4.29%4.68%1.55%5.66%6.22%4.15%-3.22%0.98%2.46%6.45%6.30%4.40%
20167.47%-4.84%2.51%8.02%0.52%-2.38%-2.79%2.95%-1.31%-3.72%7.59%1.59%
201517.38%-1.15%3.53%4.54%-2.35%4.25%-1.05%-0.29%2.45%4.82%-2.66%4.50%
YearYearlyJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec
202211.01%    1.10%4.06%4.87%4.13%                            
2021                                                    
2020        0.27%            7.08%                        
2019                                                    
20184.20%                                    0.85%    7.52%
2017                                                    
2016        1.66%                        0.35%1.55%        
20150.85%                            5.29%                


Signals
DateSignalPriceProfitDays
14.06.2022Sold604.4812-6.49%32
13.05.2022Bought646.4506
25.02.2022Sold746.512845.26%469
13.11.2020Bought513.9041
10.11.2020Sold509.55124.54%147
16.06.2020Bought409.1349
08.06.2020Sold454.495216.10%6
02.06.2020Bought391.4858
28.05.2020Sold382.164111.97%6
22.05.2020Bought341.3039
30.04.2020Sold329.297813.72%8
22.04.2020Bought289.5606
25.02.2020Sold262.44316.11%131
17.10.2019Bought247.3439
14.10.2019Sold243.812729.43%287
31.12.2018Bought188.372
11.10.2018Sold196.716665.78%702
08.11.2016Bought118.6616
13.09.2016Sold119.1867-2.18%62
13.07.2016Bought121.8463
27.06.2016Sold115.56315.63%136
12.02.2016Bought109.4022
15.01.2016Sold110.60613.65%140
28.08.2015Bought106.7068
30.06.2015Sold112.44037.76%158
23.01.2015Bought104.3397